Originally posted by: ashu9

An update and also many of my suggestions were brought in..😃😃
Ok I leave my jealousy now..🤣

Jealousy is fun ya girl...itni jaldi chodd di

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Thank you sooo much Nish. One of the main reasons I love SOSY is that I feel that any iyer girl can relate to wat you write. Everyone of us has been a part of II in our homes. A very cliched way to be brought up but still fun 😊

And I totally agree with you. I have seen a lot of people changing now. I do wear jeans  and dresses after coming here. I am never against that. But even in those clothes I always portray myself as an Indian. You cant remove that accent or change your distinct Indian face and I am always proud of it. Infact the goras here like that. They have listened to me in awe when I tell them about our traditions. When I call them for the diwali and other traditional functions and wear saree with hands full of bangles they love it. Some of my gora friends actually wanted to dress up like that. I think they respect you more when you respect yourselves and ur roots in front of them.

ditto ditto ditto the reason i am obsessed with this cause i relate to almost everything Nisha writes in this story about Iyers its like i am reading my life me learnt carnatic music for 12 years my daughter will too :-)   i cant think beyond this story , this thread and gosh its in its 7th thread 200+ updates and i feel like its just begun ...

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Ek aur gaana yaad aaya...Zara zara behekta hai -  rehna hai tere dil mein (I like the original, Tamil version, of the song but ) 

I love Zara Zara, i also love sach keh raha hai deewana from that movie...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I love Zara Zara, i also love sach keh raha hai deewana from that movie...

ok now i am confused the songs are for sangeet or for what ?
and Taara ashu is this like my older one who likse to hear every so often how nice she is ,,how N loves her and how we love her nagging 😆😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ok now i am confused the songs are for sangeet or for what ?
and Taara ashu is this like my older one who likse to hear every so often how nice she is ,,how N loves her and how we love her nagging 😆😆😆

Anu, you understand me so well 😆😆😆
I know you love me too...😛
Yes Anu, the songs are for sangeet apparently..and otherwise also...can be used for anything 🤣
Taara I love that song too, all in the original version but 😃

cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey Nisha...

Do u know you have written 200+ parts !!!

👏👏👏👏

Hats off to ur writing talent !!!

Just loving this tale 😳
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ditto ditto ditto the reason i am obsessed with this cause i relate to almost everything Nisha writes in this story about Iyers its like i am reading my life me learnt carnatic music for 12 years my daughter will too :-)   i cant think beyond this story , this thread and gosh its in its 7th thread 200+ updates and i feel like its just begun ...

Wow! So, we are "bird of a feather" ,aren't we? All of us connect to this story in some way or the other. Totally agree with what Swathi says. Goras are so fascinated by our culture. I brought a pavadai (lehenga) for my daughter's friend as she wanted one too after seeing my daughter.😊

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wld like II to sing Kahi door jab din dhal jae or Lagja gale (just for the reason that i like them)
From the new on a female voice i like hum marjaenge frm aashique 2

And punjabi dance I like the punjabi wedding song (hasse to phasi), iski uski,london thumakda, soona soona roop(monsoon wedding)
Ashu25 thumbnail

Jealousy is fun ya girl...itni jaldi chodd di

I will come back with that very soon..Dont worry 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail

I wld like II to sing Kahi door jab din dhal jae or Lagja gale (just for the reason that i like them)

From the new on a female voice i like hum marjaenge frm aashique 2

And punjabi dance I like the punjabi wedding song (hasse to phasi), iski uski,london thumakda, soona soona roop(monsoon wedding)

Lag jaa gale is sexy!!!!!!!! I would want her to sing him this 😳
Londom thumakda for mehendi 😃