Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Posted this a few days back. Reposting since we're discussing culture

I am punjabi too, I had bought more Kanjeevarams then others for my wedding as my mom loves sarees from south and yes eating idli is a staple diet in my house, I think my mom must have had a southie friend as we growing up having oil baths every sunday and i do the same with my boys...And i have semi long hair and I too have started to plait my hair since december end ðŸ˜†. Since I have moved to US, I only go to balaji temple, and 95 % of the time i am the only North-Indian.   I have a subramanian friend but Nisha you are the only Iyer i know. (Will find a iyer bride for my son now ðŸ˜‰ )
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful you guys are !!!
I love how these discussions happen on this thread ya...I am sooo lucky to have been associated with all you guys!!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Anu, you understand me so well ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I know you love me too...😛
Yes Anu, the songs are for sangeet apparently..and otherwise also...can be used for anything ðŸ¤£
Taara I love that song too, all in the original version but ðŸ˜ƒ

Anu i got a bit confused in ur comment anyways songs were supposedly for sangeet but they can be multi purpose as well

Ashu I like that movie only alot, iv no clue on the tamil version ðŸ˜•
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I wld like II to sing Kahi door jab din dhal jae or Lagja gale (just for the reason that i like them)

From the new on a female voice i like hum marjaenge frm aashique 2

And punjabi dance I like the punjabi wedding song (hasse to phasi), iski uski,london thumakda, soona soona roop(monsoon wedding)

totally i want II to sing them both and dance to punjabi wedding song (hasse to phasi), iski uski,london thumakda, soona soona roop(monsoon wedding) cant imaging R&B dancing to these though may be he will i can only imagine him doing a formal dance with flips and turns
Hsp.canada thumbnail
So many pages to read, I was doing class parent thing today in the morning, God 4 year olds talk too much ðŸ˜† I did read the update ðŸ˜‰ in the class, and maintaing a poker page , when all i wanted to do was sigh and gush ðŸ˜›... 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Taara Anu says am like her older kid who needs attention all the while ðŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Anu i got a bit confused in ur comment anyways songs were supposedly for sangeet but they can be multi purpose as well

Ashu I like that movie only alot, iv no clue on the tamil version ðŸ˜•

i saw zara zara behekte hai  and wondered how you can do it for sangeet cause its more like honeymoon song the lyrics in tamil have some thing like i want to be in one chadar during winter 😆😆  imagine Appa/Ranjan watching this song ..its a very sensuous song in Tamil.so then got confused since i thought all songs were for Sangeet
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

So many pages to read, I was doing class parent thing today in the morning, God 4 year olds talk too much ðŸ˜† I did read the update ðŸ˜‰ in the class, and maintaing a poker page , when all i wanted to do was sigh and gush ðŸ˜›... 

welcome Shuvane if it  makes you feel better schools are closed here today and its snowing nonstop :-) so me during lunch and typing away 😆😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Taara Anu says am like her older kid who needs attention all the while ðŸ˜†

I agree with Anu ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu...LMAO!!!!! Its can be used for Lm di...Appa will run away..Ranjan will take Laasya and sleep off..Laasya will shoot suspicious looks toward II...Sam n Vandu will get back to their demented selves...Bala Tan will drink with Mihir..Amma will keep squirming ..nandu-Shravu will fight for PS games..MINION will chop mint ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£