ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Zee baby
Chapter 57

I was crying read that update. Kyun dard Hai itna teri hi ishq mein. Why do Arshi separating hurts so much. You wrote it so beautiful that hug all the beautiful moments. 

Wt...

Kinara got kidnapped.

Why did Khushi have to plead when Arnav was readily offering her the help.

Gosh why didn't she listen to them.

Please don't kill anyone except the kidnappers and snakewa in Bonus.

BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year.
A twist or more twists?

Sarika's entry in Arnav's life. Is he going to pursue her or why does he compare her with Tarang and him with Khushi again?

And what is this new twist? Kinara is kidnapped? Oh my god will Arnav will save her and will he find out any truth about Kinara?

Looking forward for the next chapter.

BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mmm. I commented before reading Chapter 58. So there were gunshots and the scene and we have to wait to see who was hurt and who survived. I think Khushi and Kinara survived. Not sure if Tarang or Arnav survived. will wait for your update.
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nooo not another cliffhanger let the kid be okay :( :(
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoa mind blowing update! But first I should comment on chapter 57. As I said, arshi's farewell was the most brilliantly described farewell in stories that I have read so far. Bittersweet and exceptionally memorable. The things which she remembered from her past with him made me smile.(You have a particular style in forming sentences. They are short and crisp but effectively convey the entire emotions. I haven't seen short lines delivering sentiments so strongly as you could do.) Just when arnav thought that he was close to getting his closure with khushi and then starting someting new with Sharika, tragedy strikes again.

Coming to chap. 58, arnav's love for khushi and her daughters is boundless. He is willing to sacrifice his company's entire worth for saving her daughter. Seeing the little girl being mishandled by the rogues pained me. Are they by any chance sent by shyam? I think so. He is still lurking in the background in the city and had set his eyes on the two girls. Three gunshots. Must be the two goons. And khushi seems unlikely (and I hope against hope that Kinara is safe), so it has to be either arnav or tarang. Why it feels that it's tarang? I have come to love this gem of a person so much. He's the guy that every girl dreams of having as a soulmate. In the entire story, I have never found any faults in him. The kind of person who is protective of his partner but most importantly allows her to be her own self and make her own choices. As one reader mentioned after this update, Tarang is the only second love interest/second husband in a story that I have come to adore so far. Losing him in this story will be like losing a gem. I can't wait to read further!
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. what a turn of events.. please update soon.. can't wait to see what happens next..
rosalineak thumbnail
Nail biting update...
Looks like either Tarang or Arnav is going to die...
Hope its not so ...
Update soon
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello 
Very thrilling update.
Hope every one is safe.
Khushi's plight is described very well and Arnav 's thoughts on her plight, is brilliantly written.
Thank u .
Happy new year.
Anudesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update is awesome!! Was waiting for this update for long
anky_1205 thumbnail
So thrilling... I hope kinara is fine and Tarang does not die