ArHi FF || Serendipity #5 || CH 59 Pg 136 (JAN 16TH 2017) (new update) - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Waiting to see how you will bring arnav khushi together 
TheGirlofRavens thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarked. Going to binge read it soon.
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dhak  Dhak Dhak
Smitha 
vann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
So a very upsetting comment that forces me to write here. If people equate being called a wh**e to spicing up lfe and verba, mental and physical abuse to ups and downs of life, we definitely need feminism and you should tell the story as it is!
Serendipity is great. Don't let 'I love asr and he is so hot that he is above and beyond things like basic human dignity and rights' kind of readers bother you. Tell your story as you see and feel about it. I perfectly identify with khushi. She was never a coward...just needed time to heal and bounce back...and bounce Backshe did and how! Tarang is a dream husband!
Edited by vann - 7 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Delete

Edited by Miss.Zaidi - 4 years ago
sushmitasahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome 
At last arnav said sorry 
Hope he will be able to forgive himself 
Waiting for the next part 

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Earlier    i    have    read    upto    5  updates   n  then   i  don't    know   how   but   i have   lost   track   of   it.   Yesterday   i  came  across  it  once   again  n   read it    in   one  go...simply    superb...very    much    curious   2  see    how    u  r   going   2  unfold   d  story  frm  here...
Arnav    is    still  in   love   with   khushi   but  accepted   2   himself   that    khushi   is   happily   married   2  Tarang   with   two  adorable   daughters...so   he   said     his   GOODBYE  2    khushi...Aarnav   is   khushi's     past    who    has   abused  her   n    given    her   only  pain   even   though  had    some   tender  feeling   4  her,   realized  his    wrong  doing   2  her  n  now repenting   n   Tarang    is    her  present   n   future...who   has  supported her  in  her  worst  time    n   then   married    her...but    after   seeing Arnav's    changed   behaviour,  did    Khushi   feel   something   4    her   first   love?so   two  men ..both    r   in  love   with    same   woman...
I      think    u     make    one    of    man  2  die,  i  m  wondering     which  one?
R   u     make   tradition   2  continue    ARSHIFOREVER...n  make  Tarang    2  secrifies   himself   4   his    LOVE'S    FIRST   LOVE.  OR    make   Arnav    2    sacrifies    himself   4  his  ONLY   LOVE...ACTUALLY    I   WANT   BOTH  THEM  2   ALIVE    N    2  KHUSHI   2   HAPPILY    EVER  AFTER  BUT   WITH   WHOM?
ONLY   U    KNOW...BUT   I    M  VERY   CURIOUS   N  EAGER...
THANKS   4    giving   us    SERENDIPITY...PLS   PM   ME   WHEN  U   UPDATE.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Just found your FF. Read all the chapters in one go. Loved it. 
I dont want Khushi's heart to waver. Please dont. I want her to be strong and true to Tarang. 
Cant wait for the next update. 
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome plz begged y bring Arshi back togather again 
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
found this FF for the first time today. read all the updates.. an amazing story...will wait to read the next updates.