Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

I read a comment on YouTube which said Zaroon is now falling hopelessly in love with Kashaf now that he is not under Asmara's shadow on the Badin scenes. I couldn't help but think how true that was.

Zaroon though always impressed by Kashaf, tended to assume that it was all an act on Kashaf's part and that sooner or later she'll end up being the typical middle class girl he thought her to be. He realizes that his assumptions were wrong, I guess soon after University when he mentions in his dairy that he could not find any weakness or fault in Kashaf and guess dat is when he realizes that she is exactly the way she is and starts idealizing her. And when he meets her again, he starts falling for her.

Also in the novel when he thinks of Kashaf after his university days, he assumes that she would have married and become a typical housewife, but she pursued a career, I suppose did impress him further.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Zaroon though always impressed by Kashaf, tended to assume that it was all an act on Kashaf's part and that sooner or later she'll end up being the typical middle class girl he thought her to be. He realizes that his assumptions were wrong, I guess soon after University when he mentions in his dairy that he could not find any weakness or fault in Kashaf and guess dat is when he realizes that she is exactly the way she is and starts idealizing her. And when he meets her again, he starts falling for her.

Also in the novel when he thinks of Kashaf after his university days, he assumes that she would have married and become a typical housewife, but she pursued a career, I suppose did impress him further.

Also after Sara's break up and his own break up he started appreciating Kashaf's qualities more. The same ones which used to irritate him earlier and he used to think those were an act of playing hard to get.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For those here ,I continue with my Q/A session taking inspiration from Khamosh and Shreya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Choose one out of three with reasons-
Kashaf,Zaroon or Kashaf-Zaroon...πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

For those here ,I continue with my Q/A session taking inspiration from Khamosh and Shreya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Choose one out of three with reasons-
Kashaf,Zaroon or Kashaf-Zaroon...πŸ˜†

Kashaf-Zaroon and as I was telling Neerja, they complement one another so well and it's a very important aspect if one has that.

Also just imagine Kashaf with Osama, poor Osama, Kashaf would have walked all over him nd imagine Zaroon and Asmara, poor both of them...Zaroon wld hv been at the back of Asmara picking up at her and Asmara would have bitten Zaroon's head off nd drove him up the wall.πŸ˜†
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Kashaf was a Zor ka jhatka for Zaroon who was addicted of every girl falling for his charm and Kashaf was just a kind , give a damn . She was in his sub conscious from the starting and started growing in his thoughts gradually whether he did not like her , he was  effected by her otherwise one do not mention a particular person daily .  Sara,s experience and then with time he became more mature . But still i found him sensible ,he was liberal but conservative also .Kashaf,s persona was never out of his mind . Asmara was always with him and you just think that will marry when time comes . But when he got engaged to Asmara that was at the spur of the moment decision because of his fight with Kashaf and again also Kashaf was mentioned when all three of them were sitting at home , he was that time engaged  
sillage. thumbnail

Kashaf-Zaroon and as I was telling Neerja, they complement one another so well and it's a very important aspect if one has that.

Also just imagine Kashaf with Osama, poor Osama, Kashaf would have walked all over him nd imagine Zaroon and Asmara, poor both of them...Zaroon wld hv been at the back of Asmara picking up at her and Asmara would have bitten Zaroon's head off nd drove him up the wall.πŸ˜†

That I agree with but Khamosh I meant to asked who is more dear to you out of the three...I know this is kind of absurd since its their journey  but still.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

That I agree with but Khamosh I meant to asked who is more dear to you out of the three...I know this is kind of absurd since its their journey  but still.

Ah sorry...I digress as always when it comes to discussions on ZGH!

It's Kashaf-Zaroon for me, coz individually dey r amazing characters, but together they r something else altogether. πŸ˜† Then it's Kashaf and den Zaroon.πŸ˜‰
sillage. thumbnail

It's Kashaf-Zaroon for me, coz individually dey r amazing characters, but together they r something else altogether. πŸ˜† Then it's Kashaf and den Zaroon.πŸ˜‰

No problem.πŸ˜›

Oh ok thats nice and straight..ZK are something else together.😳
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kashaf was a person with lot of baggage . It was not easy for a person to live with her when she did not have trust factor . Here i give credit to Zaroon who was given cold shoulder many times and yes he also sometimes like tantrum child who wanted Kashaf,s attention . All talking about after marriage . He just wanted her to tell him that she cared . When she stitches the button and Zaroon comes back and she was crying . He asks her if she was crying for him as he is going as yearning to listen that she says yes . The look in his eyes . Credit goes to Zaroon who brought her out of insecurities , not giving a damn about ego . So both completes each other if its after marriage period . 

Being a woman you can identify with Kashaf who was real life character and same was Zaroon as seen his kind of guys . Life became full of blossoms because of their efforts to nurture the relationship . 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heya! Nice post TM😳 
havent ever commented much on ZGH here, coz everyone else almost always echoes and pens down everything I would want to say for this show, in the best mannerπŸ‘β­οΈ

but taking this thread as an opportunity to share a bit of my feelings too

when I started watching ZGH the first time round when it aired on zindagi due to unbelievable craze and strong positive WOM around - somewhere from 8/9th epi, I wondered really whats different about this show - there is a rich handsome guy who is a heartthrob in his college, and an unassuming girl from middle class background and they are at loggerheads and the girl avoids the guy...the guy is chasing the girl...

and then came that big library scene 😲 and meri toh zindagi hi badal gayiπŸ˜† kashaf was no ideal bechari abla naari woman and was right on the face and infact went two steps ahead to insult zaroon - and the words she used coz of overhearing zaroon - chor ko jab chor kaha jaata hai, toh takleef hoti hai - id fallen off the chair and jaws had dropped witnessing Miss kashaf MurtazaπŸ₯³

LOVE ZGH, not just for kashaf and zaroon - but for each and every character - and each and every parallel track - Rafia's triumph over murtaza in her journey made me as happy as zaroon's kashaf happily ever after and now when I again sit back to watch ZGH, I feel like punching murtaza to date in all the starting epis for the jackass that he was/ is!🀒🀒 

zaroon is a tedhi cheez - who till date is frankly an enigma to me - he is as grey shaded as a male protagonist could be - on one hand he is a total cheesefest impressing his wifey with chand, taarey, phool talks and on the other someone who would call out on kashaf for a proposal she got before she married him, but at the same time indulge in meeting asmara secretly (even if for bonafide intentions)...and then would fly down in few hours to get back his pregnant wife and shed a lone tear of happiness on knowing abt the twin girls😳😳 aww!

Kashaf the sceptic - the one who on the face appears rude, bitter, unemotional - but BOY THE INSIGHT one gets into her through her diary entries is a MASTERPIECE - her love for her husband, her pain and hurt at not getting her father's love and acceptance (everytime I watch the confrontation scene that was played in yesterday's epi - my heart goes out to kashaf - that scene is so amazing - kashaf is answering her dad back - but notice the trembling voice and shivers in it, her eyes filled with tears! how she is hurting insideπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘), her worrying for her mother (ghosht mujhe zeher lagta haiπŸ‘πŸ‘), her insecurities over girl child - now very rarely one would see a girl as headstrong as her accepting the flaws in her...and her conditioning becoz of her own flaws!

thank god ZGH happened - it was and will remain a show close to my heart😳