Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shashi..I agree with you..but, also not liking the way, he is repeatedly saying...he is doing all this for Anu's happiness, what about Rajat happiness...? Don't tell me when he is observing Anuraj..he is only seeing Anu face to be sad and teary...and is seeing Rajat face to be bright and light up like a 1000 vaults bulb and showing his 32 teeth..Not once, did he mention that he is doing all this for his best friend happiness...! Veer is doing all this only for Anu happiness...! For me, he is only a hypocrite, because he knows Anu will never love or look at him...and thought, why not unite Anuraj and became mahaan in Anu eyes...Talking of sacrificing his love...what love...my foot...! Anu was never his...Anu is only and only Rajat lifelong property...!😉 
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Shashi..I agree with you..but, also not liking the way, he is repeatedly saying...he is doing all this for Anu's happiness, what about Rajat happiness...? Don't tell me when he is observing Anuraj..he is only seeing Anu face to be sad and teary...and is seeing Rajat face to be bright and light up like a 1000 vaults bulb and showing his 32 teeth..Not once, did he mention that he is doing all this for his best friend happiness...! Veer is doing all this only for Anu happiness...! For me, he is only a hypocrite, because he knows Anu will never love or look at him...and thought, why not unite Anuraj and became mahaan in Anu eyes...Talking of sacrificing his love...what love...my foot...! Anu was never his...Anu is only and only Rajat lifelong property...!😉 

waida i think ur really frustrated now just relax say om om om
Waida1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

waida i think ur really frustrated now just relax say om om om

It's the effects of the drugs...they are having a toll in my brain also...?😆
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

It's the effects of the drugs...they are having a toll in my brain also...?😆

i can see that dear but pls if something happens to you hamaaraa kya hoga