Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
 Isn't this getting tiring??
Everyone commenting on each other's opinion??
They missing the whole point of the very same thing they commenting on..😆

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

😆 .. this is getting hilarious .. freedom of speech whirlwind .. ðŸ˜†

So Amir shouldnt have an opinion about AIB , Russel has every right to roast Amir & Indian Film Industry every which way he wants on any platform but Jha uncle shouldnt have an opinion on Russell's comments ?.. ðŸ˜†

😆

In this forum, we all bash, mock, abuse, ridicule, question, challenge, crack vulgar/sexual crass jokes... so why should these rights be limited to us only? 😆   Why is there even a debate on this matter, when we've all been doing it all the time, but now it's become an issue? 😆 

f**k it, say whatever the hell you want. 😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Q) How many f**ks would a flying f**k give if a flying f**k could give f**ks?
A) A flying f**k would give as many f**ks as a flying f**k would give f**ks if a flying f**k could give f**ks. 

The bigger question - who is flying, who is f**king and who gives a flying f**k? 😆

This is my most saintly post, Boondock saintly.

Originally posted by: Franco

They all have the same rights .

But like I said before Aamir shot himself in the foot by saying "i didn't watch it but let give my opinion" 😆 😆 😆

It makes him sound worse than anyone

I am not so sure about that .. i think i saw blueice explaining somewhere how Amir wasnt completely unaware of the content of the show .. either ways , i agree that Amir was being a bit of a hypocrite ..

But Russel Peters sure degrades the Indian film industry without watching a single film from the same industry..what does that make him ?.. i know , i know - he was just 'joking' while making such comments but the thing is Russel himself admitted that his jokes arent just jokes but his 'honest opinions' , so i dont think even the 'joke' excuse would fly here.. ðŸ˜† .. Russel is undoubtedly worst of the lot , even worse than Amir .. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

😆

In this forum, we all bash, mock, abuse, ridicule, question, challenge, crack vulgar/sexual crass jokes... so why should these rights be limited to us only? 😆   Why is there even a debate on this matter, when we've all been doing it all the time, but now it's become an issue? 😆 

f**k it, say whatever the hell you want. 😆

I have lost the count of times when i said it - context .. ðŸ˜† 

But yeah the forum saga will & should continue .. ðŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Open Letter pe Open Letter pe Open Letter !! ðŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Open Letter pe Open Letter pe Open Letter !! ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜†

I have lost the count of times when i said it - context .. ðŸ˜† 

But yeah the forum saga will & should continue .. ðŸ˜†

If you've read some of the arguments made in the various threads, some people don't care about contexts, or nuance, or subtleties. 😆, why bother? 😆
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha...Yeah Open Letter pe Open Letter milte rahe hai , Lekin Insaaf nahi milta. Milte hai toh sirf Open Letters ðŸ¤£

[

I am not so sure about that .. i think i saw blueice explaining somewhere how Amir wasnt completely unaware of the content of the show .. either ways , i agree that Amir was being a bit of a hypocrite ..

But Russel Peters sure degrades the Indian film industry without watching a single film from the same industry..what does that make him ?.. i know , i know - he was just 'joking' while making such comments but the thing is Russel himself admitted that his jokes arent just jokes but his 'honest opinions' , so i dont think even the 'joke' excuse would fly here.. ðŸ˜† .. Russel is undoubtedly worst of the lot , even worse than Amir .. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

Aamir behaved like the protestors of PK, most hadn't watched it, only went on the reviews of other people, but got offended enough to comment on it.  The irony. 😆