Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
lol did dad just throw away parth's protein shake?

why do i find this funnier than it is.. but poor parth. i would be so scared with a 'dad' like that.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
:O!

did they [siyali, utkarsh, niti] not eat the whole day?! WHAT.

and aw, parth has to sleep without eating and siyali's praying that no one else has to sleep hungry 

they must be the otp then
ZAHARA. thumbnail
okay this guy is really parth's step dad. WOW. 

tortures you and abuse you? And the worst dad of the year award goes too...
ZAHARA. thumbnail
What is 'twelve pass'?

class 12?

like they're around 17/18?
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

What is 'twelve pass'?

class 12?

like they're around 17/18?

yup they're basically on the trudge of their last two years of high school. I am loving this show. MTV is doing a lot of new things that Indian shows have never bothered to show . They always hush hush about it. But Parth's dad and his mom's characters are just so real within so many indian families its not even funny , but in indian culture domestic violence is so hidden and camouflaged that no one bothers imagining what happens inside homes. *sigh*  You need to see the other two episodes. The 4th episode has a lot happening. :) And can I say that I aready love Parth and Siyali? :3
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

YAY someone else who replied here :D

I just watched the first episode but gonna watch the rest before bed lol. Yeah I didn't get much of Parth in the first epi so I wanna see how limited his acting is lol. But then again isn't the main lead someone else? 

Yeah Siyali even though she's a newbie, it does seem like she tries hard. Niti and Utkarsh are good, and with Siyali, I think she's not on their level yet but she's not that below either. 

Veebha... isn't that the girl from Tere Liye?

I think there'll always be some reference or comparing to KY2, after all same channel, somewhat similar head of department, similar theme and yes, the character names lol. I do agree with you that this show had a bigger opening than KY2 did. I liked KY2 as the episodes went along, well, once the bullying phase got over and I felt like i can watch an episode without wanting to bite my head - yep. With WarriorHigh it's like they showed you what the show was about from the start.  

The orphanage scenes even with the kids like fighting over food, even though it wasn't really anything massive, I liked how that showed substance to the show outside of the main leads. I really do hope that with the good opening, they are able to sustain it. 

Yes. the thing with Indian dramas and even some korean dramas for that matter is that some begin really good and then eventually fizz out after a 100 episodes , especially indian shows. But here is hoping beyond hope cause this channel is daring to do something different and I respect that. I personally love that the CVs decided to show the main leads' back stories first before making any sort of cliched first meeting or any scenes paralleling them together in the end. Everyone has a very individualistic backbone and strong story of themselves regardless of their future possible equations. I like how the CVs are interlinking the main characters together despite knowing that there also is no seemingly similarity between these characters , but dig a little deeper and holy yes , there is. Another thing that I have understood is the suited woman and the headmistress despite being mother-daughter are definitely going to end up in future conflict over the coming episodes , it looks kind of inevitable. Also I find their relationship interesting and yet sad. It is more like business set up venture or a cordial relationship between the two for the sake of dominating their personal empire which is a school...the relationships with kids and parents here for every character - minor or major seems to play a huge role. :3 What I love about Utkarsh is in some scenes he seems so childish - the frog in the jar , though i find it squee worthy cute , and in some scenes where he believes himself to be up to no good for his future and his conflict in being better for staying with Siyali like she wants is beautiful. We really see him resurface as a character I think when the  results are out. Can't wait for episode 5..finally a show to look forward to since I have stop watching KY2 after that Soha track :3 Edited by .AbhIyalicious. - 9 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for opening this thread .. much needed one it is ..
so far m liking the show ..
eagerly waiting fr real story .. hope it starts soon..

And can i say m already liking Siyali - Parth lol

And i love niti uttkarsh siyali trio

Edited by Barbievishi20 - 9 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankuu for this cc...waiting for warrior high forum 🤔 loving siyali, she s cute. ...and yes I love its title music!
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello all first of all thank u so much for this thread. so far WH has maintained the different tag show n i am luving dis show.. dey av shown all d leads and their back stories and the 1st week is dedicated to which bg dey belongs to n hw dey r gonna enter in WH.

d gal playing Vibha is Anupriya kapoor n yes she is d gal from tl. N i am a big fan of apk. looking forward to more of vibha's story.

N i am luving utkarsh, niti, sayali. parth needs brush up on acting skills.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi sneha
me too a big fan of anupriya, I was so excited seeing her back on tv :)