Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What on earth is this big leap of more that 10 pages since last night ??? 😲
Nevertheless great going ladies 👏
Shall catch up on the updates and comments..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Mujhe aisa kyon lag raha hai ki Ranjan is GREY 
Maybe robber is not ROBBER 
Chachi must be knowing something really secretive about the family
Savita must have committed suicide because of Ranjan only, rather his misdeeds.
Maybe, Ranjan wants II in his good books to do some golmaal..
I DONT KNOW. i AM JUST ASSUMING. LOL
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashu9

Mujhe aisa kyon lag raha hai ki Ranjan is GREY 

Maybe robber is not ROBBER 
Chachi must be knowing something really secretive about the family
Savita must have committed suicide because of Ranjan only, rather his misdeeds.
Maybe, Ranjan wants II in his good books to do some golmaal..
I DONT KNOW. i AM JUST ASSUMING. LOL

Hey Ashu this is not a k serial. We have enough insight into ranjan's character to think this is just a ploy and his sweet behaviour with II is merely a facade. Common we know him more than that. I'm not acquiting him. It's nisha's job. He may have been involved in the scandal but what he feels is not part of some ruse. Even if he's guilty I'm sure he feels terribly sorry
Ashu25 thumbnail
I am vouching for his good nature. I love the heart warming feelings and emotions that belong to him when it comes to his family. Its just a though with pun intended 😭
I didnt have these stupid emoticons working,😡 hence you got me wrong totally 😭
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

I'm a 20 something living with five other 20 somethings, 3 of whom are in steady relationships and 1 in a new fledgling one 😳, all six of us are obsessed with this story...so I'll try to sum up some of what was shared in our apartment.

1) "Love is a flurry of emotions" - Emma
2) "Love is being able to sit next to each other in silence and just feel completely at ease." - Vasu
3) "Love is throwing a tantrum, feeling like a complete idiot afterwards, and laughing about it in the end. Love is having eyes for the last cookie in the box and not sacrificing it or compromising to share it, but rather fighting it out until there are crumbs everywhere and you are both rolling all over the floor laughing." - Liz
4) "Love is not going out for dinner on V-day but spending the evening at home watching a marathon of Harry Potter movies until you both fall asleep with your hands in the popcorn bowl and the TV casting its soft glow on your sleeping forms." - Kavya
5) "Love is having a terrible day but feeling the weight lift off of your shoulders with a simple smiley emoticon text from your significant other at bedtime." - me. 😛

Now tht was 5 inputs, but below is what my more articulate friend and roommate managed to compose in a matter of less than 10 minutes when I forced her to take a break from the textbooks. This is why Nivi is the only one from our group who gives you reviews Nisha...because she can actually write and express her thoughts while the rest of us just gush and have a blabber fest. 🤣

She refuses to log in or even look at IF until her midterms are over so I am posting this on her behalf, but every poetic word is hers. She was clearly still in study mode while writing but I still think it's pretty damn good. Any science geek (like me) will appreciate the cell bio reference. 😃 

From Nivi:
There are approximately 37 trillion cells in the human body; love has the ability to leave some sort of impact on every single one of them, right down to the adenines and thymines in your DNA. Love is in essence an amplification of every single emotion that you have the capacity to feel and experience.

Love is not a single entity to be defined by specific boundaries. It is not the same for any two individuals on this planet or any two beings in this universe. It's not black and white; it's not a rainbow either. It's not syrupy melodies and sugary lyrics. It's certainly not dupattas flying in the wind on a snow-capped peak of the Alps. It is not a whirlwind summer fling at the beach. It's not letters strung together into pages upon pages of flowery romance.

Love is a powerful amalgamation of contrasts. It is everything and it is nothing. It is possessively selfless. It is subtly overt. It is delicately rough. It is quietly loud. It is happily sorrowful. It is mindlessly intelligent. It is threateningly safe. It is honestly deceiving. It is ravenously satiated. It is here and there. It is simply complex. Love is a content sigh, a hidden smile, a faint touch, a soft whisper. It's all that and more. But in the end, love is just four letters of the alphabet threaded into a word that we attribute too much meaning to.

Listen iv no freaking idea of love and all that come alongs, not much interest in finding out as well but everything in that post was beautiful to read 👏
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow totally unexpected twists Nisha 👏. Excellent updates.
I think II is contradicting herself . She says she will not marry at all if Appa calls off this wedding. If she listens to appa and not marry R&B now then she should also listen to him and get married to an Iyer guy of his choice . Or she should follow her heart and marry R&B now irrespective of Appa's decision. Once Appa sees her being happy with R&B he might come around.
As for R&B, I do not think he will let this scandal or any of his family issues affect his marriage with II. If II agrees he will marry her right away and take her to Paris.
I loved how you characterized Sam and Vandu. Sam is such a softie inspite of being ultra rich and powerful. On the other hand Vandu is such a strong woman who does not mince words in calling spade a spade. Both women deeply care about their respective families.Loved the way how Tanmay came immediately  to stand by his wife and FIL and took matters in his hands.
taara113 thumbnail
I so loved reading everyone on Love and Marriage 👏
Age and experience does alot to us...
Anyways who ever is looking for it may you find it and the rest im sure we will still be fine...i use destiny as a scapegoat...

Nisha...This Ranjan obsession will make your life difficult 😆
taara113 thumbnail
Will we be getting another one??
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geheime Staatspolizei-Secret State Police - this was the official secret police of Nazi Germany and German-occupied Europe
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugar Cube and Beenu Kumar

He even texted her on first class wi fi, but she was asleep with her phone under her ear, Amma found it dead in the morning and set in the charger... 
Appa and her were going to visit Natesan Mama, his by pass was scheduled in a week.
II hadnt met Natesam Mama even once after the Sree fiasco, Amma wasnt sure HOW to approach the topic... 
Appa clearly didnt want II visiting them now and stressing them out. Saturday morning was strangely "breaking news" LESS All networks went on with business as usual but Appa was not willing to let go
He kept talking about it with Amma he chased her from room to room as she did her morning chores. From drawing a kolam outside to to watering the plants in the balcony he expressed despair
Amma listened gritted her teeth but did her own thing, she set veggies out for chopping so they wouldnt be too cold to chop
II was asleep, until 10 ish...
"No more singing practice? No more paatu class?" Appa asked as if he was very worried
AMMA wanted her to have a career in singing and he had repeatedly shot it down, now he worried why she gave up her career
Amma made tea for the nurse he left for the day, there was usually an hour between nurses, Appa helped Periappa sit up and eat breakfast... he wasnt even in the mood to do that
Amma turned off the gas on the upma and turned off the kitchen lite and went to take a shower and do her pooja and then sit down with her book writing

II woke at 10:20 on her own hearing Appa's prayer chanting... she was afraid Amma was going to scold her she quickly showered and got ready and headed to the kitchen Amma wasnt around Appa gave her a "look" she smiled tentaively not sure if he was still mad or OK?
She went to her room and turned on her phone 
Texts...

"Frankfurt" he had said with an icon of shower and coffee
She sent a razor
Within seconds she got back a "lotion" she blushed
Plans? he texted with a rolled up sheet of paper
she sent a yawn, a pillow and  chocolate...
he sent her a condom icon
PIG! she typed
A half smile...
She sent a hand held video game player a devil and Shravu's picture (I am going to Munirka to hang with him)
He sent her pictures of a cool new "german hand held player and Shravu's pic
She sent him a picture of her ans Shravu cuddling
He sent her a picture of a kid size german soccer tee
She sent him a picture of Shravu in a veshti and vibhuti her ina kanjivaram and jasmine string at Malai Mandir steps
He sent her a picture of a Lufthansa toy plane and a remote he bought for Shravu
She sent him a picture of Shravu and her eating a sundae
He sent her a picture of  a giant box of candy he had bought for Shravu
"I give up, you win" she typed with a white hand kerchief
He sent a ear emoticon
"I am not calling you, u just clobbered me. I am going to go play with Shravu, go take a nap in Copenhagen, or do whatever Danish do" sulking arms across the chest emoticon
"II" he texted with no emoticon
"No I am not calling I will only call if u let go of Shravu. You dont miss me you dont care for me, you are so far away and yet you tease me. Poda!"
He called her she didnt answer
Appa paused...
She lowered her volume on the phone
"Talking helps" he sent an emoticon of two people talking
"Not with you, you are mean and u dont think about me" a tear drop
He called again... and SENT A SUGAR CUBE
"What?" she said huskily answerring it
"U started it" he said
"I am hanging up" she cooed
He waited...
"When is your flight?" she asked softly
He half smiled...
"In two hours"
"I am going to work" she said
"Why?" he asked
"What would I do at home Amma Appa are going to Natesan Mama's 
house to see him before bypass. Akka and Athim went to Ambala, Shravu's not in  town, I have to go to the tailor to get my blouses sewn.
"I liked that gold backless"
"You would" she said gasping
"Are u going to go see Lasya?"
"Do u want me to?"
He didnt respond...
"Shud I send u a selfie?"
"Now? he asked softly
"I am fully clothed" she gasped
"I will wait until u shower" he said
"My phone's not water proof" she said
"U have curtains" he said (In her bedroom)
"If I am soaking wet the phone might slip" she argued
"Set on the chest" he said
"Model for you?" she asked
"Front and back" he ordered breathless
Amma came "Want upma kanna? Appa is done with pooja come lets eat" 
"Hmm" she said
"Who is on the phone? Kanna?"
She blushed but didnt say
Amma smiled and left
"Whos on the phone?" R&B teased
"Playboy editor" she said

~~~~~~
Ranjan spent the nite at Sam's and returned to Malcha Marg, Tanmay brought the team of lawyers over, they talked about option, one lawyer suggested speaking to the judge and getting a preemptive bail of some sort
Tanmay had found the journo, his sources had, it was some one that "hoped to make money off of selling the story" to that paper
The paper had paid the guy since he was related to the "victim" and considered him a "insider
The guy pocketed a "neat sum" apparently, but was not related to the lady in any way

Ranjan asked for a glass of lassi and wandered the front lawns, looke dup the balcony, the second floor doors were shut... he had wandered in the floor this morning on his way to the terrace for brunch
He smiled at the disarray and clutter, he was reminded of R&B's rooms as a child on the first floor... legos and model trucks and airplanes and mechanical robots everywhere
He would take his sisters' barbies and give them a "ride on his plane" crashing the plane, and having Barbie's eyes fly open his sisters would pummel him
He would spend HOURS building  something or the other
Sometimes playing combat games with Samar and Trehaan

He looked everywhere that Raman was gone...

He went up to the terrace and sat down... Saturday was quiet on Malcha Marg, most embassies were closed... only cop cars patrolled now and then an an occasional private automobile

Ms. Beenu Kumar... was her name the admin she worked for him for a good ten years, from the year Raman was in 12th grade? Had some secretarial degree from Singapore was very ambitious spoke great English and was efficient
She had his coffee ready, served his lunch exactly at Noon, and brought Savvy up from the parking garage every time... told him when he needed a haircut sent him a list of choices for restaurants for anniversaries and birthdays
NEVER called home... NEVER
She didnt want to talk about her personal life she said the first day on the job, he never asked... she didnt say a word, 
"Live with friends in Panchsheel Enclave" she said
Ranjan interacted with her hours everyday... she didnt ride with him, didnt sit by him in meetings, 
didnt speak out of turn didnt "take over" the CEO by caring for him
Savita liked her a lot, she would invite her for coffee every time, invite her for satsangs and parties at home... 
Beenu wouldnt go to any "Sorry Maam hes my boss" she would say

And then he woke up in Le Meridien with his pants down and she was nude, except for wearing the Tribhivan Das Jewelry

Ranjan wandered the lawn around 3ish... knock on the door, thrice... the help werent home?, he was walking on the side... he didnt see her walk up the drive way

II knocked on the door and Ranjan opened... unusual

"AAP BETAJI?" he face broke into the biggest smile she ever saw
"Umm" she said
"Not sure if u know but my son is not in town" Ranjan smiled
"Really?" II asked smiling shyly
"Ya he went overseas for work"
"He never told me, but then I only work with him" she sat down after taking her sandals off
"What were u doing Mr. ermmm... Dad?"
"Waiting for March 8th beta" he said... his voice quivering

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago