modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I miss r&b. Bring him back please. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu,
Podi! Imagine my velakkenai kudicha moonji (castor oil ingested face) HOW can I make every body goody goody? SOCHNE DE mujheπŸ˜†

Toone yaha dharne se kam  nahi nikaala hua hai... bigger than Kejru's Ram Leela Maidan morcha... Chachu being guilty is too cliched di, sochne de zara...πŸ˜•
Hes a good human being no doubt... if he is a "pure Agmark husband" or not only time will tellπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sudhi, zaroor R&B ko laate hain abhi chinta mat karo... its not a show yaar ki actor Goa chala gaya to filler episodes... 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sudhi itna mat daro shaadi se, its not 1% as scary as holding a job and excelling in it... there are millions of really cool guys out there dont be suspicious and wary all the time, let go and relax... its like a fear of flying... accidents happen... how many quit flying completely?
Do u drive? WHY? there are so many accidents and people lose their lives shouldnt you be afraid? Why travel by trains? why not just sit at home?

I am not saying you shouldnt be single, but the joy of marriage and babies FAR exceeds the joy of being a lonely cat lady(Sorry I will NOT recommend babies out of wedlock, the Gloria Steinems can kill me)... I know some arent made for it... all I am saying is dont have preconceived notions that all marriages will end in divorce. 90% DONT. 
DONT let the 10% that are divorced influence you. Thats like trying drugs in office rest room, toxic and wrong😑
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu,

Podi! Imagine my velakkenai kudicha moonji (castor oil ingested face) HOW can I make every body goody goody? SOCHNE DE mujheπŸ˜†

Toone yaha dharne se kam  nahi nikaala hua hai... bigger than Kejru's Ram Leela Maidan morcha... Chachu being guilty is too cliched di, sochne de zara...πŸ˜•
Hes a good human being no doubt... if he is a "pure Agmark husband" or not only time will tellπŸ˜ƒ

socho chachu is negative , the entire family is negative..

bigger than Kejru's Ram Leela Maidan morcha.actually it slowly built up i didnt start it trust me i gushed first then slowly it took form like on its own like the French revolution ,
like every other thing in history which just happens πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in my mind Ranjan  is ISO certified  ,Agmark husband ..
Nothing in your story is cliched and I dont know tuh soch whatever u write works see for me ,the total prude i thought accepting a guy who has had multiple affairs to be impossible but i like R&B inspite of it
BUT i cant handle infidelity after marriage like totally cant handle that ,after so many years no Re not in me to handle Ranjan anything but pure white..😊

see today i used different colors to make my comment more interesting πŸ˜†πŸ€£

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how can i one not sympathize with ranjan after reading this?? he is a fanily man who loves his kid and adored his wife...i can't even imagine that he would cheat on her..has to be some conspiracy against him...if he is indeed proved innocent dunno how R&B will react..they haven't been on good terms for 4 years coz of scandal..i hope they patch up...they have lost savita but they have each other...

tan is the epitome of an ideal son in law..so so caring...the way he is handling things..being supportive to his wife and helping ranjan too...he knows sam worry too much so is not even discussing case in front of her...and lasya...she is so adorable...no wonder II wants her..

ranjan is right..the house needs II and her madness...malcha marg needs a lady...someone who can fill savita's shoes..n II is the best...they all seem to notice that II is not herself when R&B is around...wonder shadi ke baad bhi aisa hoga kya...pata chal raha its R&B who is following II around...

nisha plz prove ranjan innocent...chachu ko hi guilty banao..hate that guy...it wont be cliched...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read your post about your husband and he just sounds like an ideal one...make him read too...he will fly high reading how much wifey adores him...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

socho chachu is negative , the entire family is negative..

bigger than Kejru's Ram Leela Maidan morcha.actually it slowly built up i didnt start it trust me i gushed first then slowly it took form like on its own like the French revolution ,
like every other thing in history which just happens πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in my mind Ranjan  is ISO certified  ,Agmark husband ..
Nothing in your story is cliched and I dont know tuh soch whatever u write works see for me ,the total prude i thought accepting a guy who has had multiple affairs to be impossible but i like R&B inspite of it
BUT i cant handle infidelity after marriage like totally cant handle that ,after so many years no Re not in me to handle Ranjan anything but pure white..😊

see today i used different colors to make my comment more interesting πŸ˜†πŸ€£

one more point I feel Malcha Marg and D II have the same principals live parallel lives in terms of the core values Bala/Tan, Vandu/Sam , R&B & II , Savvy and Madhu very very very similar .. I cant imagine affairs and leching after woman after grown up kids in such homes in fact for me the whole idea of looking at someone else after marriage is unfathomable ,drooling is totally allowed though and no husband cant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha I totally agree with your thoughts on marriage 'Putting someone else's needs and wishes before you'..But it also depends if that 'someone else' is worthy of it.. I totally agree with modern family (sorry i do t know your name) here that you are one lucky woman..Read your story and your husband seems extremely understanding..Not all are lucky. and 90% of the marriages dont end in divorce because of the social stigma attached to it..Not because they are happy with their marriage..
But i could totally identify myself with Wings of fire here.. i was brought up exactly like you.. i was always told i am made for bigger things and i believed too. so i can totally understand her fears about whether she will be able to put someone else's wishes and needs before hers.. I will say yes you definitely can and you will.. When you find HIM.. i am not referring to a right man or a perfect man here.. the one who is meant for you and the one who's worthy of your attention and care.. The day you will find him you will definitely change for the better..

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

one more point I feel Malcha Marg and D II have the same principals live parallel lives in terms of the core values Bala/Tan, Vandu/Sam , R&B & II , Savvy and Madhu very very very similar .. I cant imagine affairs and leching after woman after grown up kids in such homes in fact for me the whole idea of looking at someone else after marriage is unfathomable ,drooling is totally allowed though and no husband cant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

absolutely agree with all said!
@bold - Totally my rules too πŸ˜†