Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 75

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu
R&B probably loves both boys equally, since II is so hung up on Shravu he comes up in conversations mostly. OK will do a Shravu Nandu II & R&B part soon...

Yep yet another week rolled by😲

Bold yes
so spoilers right now seem as - II in the airport & a Shravu/Nandu , II & R&B , i know there was a sleepover one before too .. I am ready for them.πŸ˜ƒ

and why 😲 .. i should be the one 😭 cause we have had 4 days of school shutdown thanks to snow πŸ˜†
Nisha u know it best...and u always give the best
Badly waiting for the update ...jaldi do plz πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Why do I find PP thoda boring?? Language probably...Thoda archaic hai..koi nahi..Ll adjust πŸ˜†
Darcy kitna snobbish hai boss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Why do I find PP thoda boring?? Language probably...Thoda archaic hai..koi nahi..Ll adjust πŸ˜†

You're reading it at the wrong time. P&p is not fun when you're steeped body mind and soul in software symphonies
Originally posted by ashu9

I told you its a classic and its written in 1800...of regency era. But you will love him towards the middle of the book.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by modernfamily

You're reading it at the wrong time. P&p is not fun when you're steeped body mind and soul in software symphonies

Tell me about it, I havent read any other book in last 2 months πŸ˜›...Not even a harlequin (which i read just as a stress buster finsihes in less then 2 hours). Dont feel like it.

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Tell me about it, I havent read any other book in last 2 months πŸ˜›...Not even a harlequin (which i read just as a stress buster finsihes in less then 2 hours). Dont feel like it.

I shifted from Catch 22 to Chetan Bhagat, im nt evn able to read that, they are max one day...
Sosy has spoiled us bad...
Im in a bloody a marriage, waiting along with tikki πŸ˜†
"Pretty like you"

He paged for help, and the help was all smiles upon seeing who was visiting. He nodded cheerfully 
and went in, Ranjan showed her the way and led her into one of the "family only lounges opening into a side patio/garden.
"How are your parents?"
"They are good, they went to see a friend, main aapse milne aayi" II said hesitantly
"Yes yes, I mean you must come check on me, I live all alone if my son is not here" Ranjan agreed innocently
"If you were busy" II began
"No No never busy for you, never busy for children" he said clipping dead roses from the bushes by the walls

"I love the green around the house"II commented
"Savvy, Savita your mother in law, she loved plants, indoor outdoor, all kinds, we have a company come in to maintain 
them, I just do unnecessary things" Ranjan admitted sheepishly
"Amma has a few plants in the balcony, tulsi and jasmine and curry leaves" II counted
"Yes yes, I saw... D II is such a prestigious accomplished, any body can buy a big house, but to work for the 
government and that too in North Block, is fantastic" Ranjan gushed
"There are many Iyers and many south Indians" II began to take away some of the credit
"But they are all there for a reason, they all place high value on ethics... some of us dont" he said pausing
"Thats not true UNc...Mr.. I mean Dad I am sorry I find it very difficult" II admitted
"No problem, practice it by coming everyday until March 8th and on March 8th you will say it like a pro" Ranjan gave her an idea
She blushed gloriously... 
SURE! I COME HERE EVERY DAY UNTIL MARCH 8TH AND YOUR SON IS GOING TO LET ME RETURN HOME. HE WILL PROBABLY LOCK ME UP IN THE DUNGEON
AND MAKE ME SAY THINGS AND DO THINGS THAT WILL SHOCK ANY DECENT PARENT
RAKSHASAN
II heard herself groan helplessly as she imagined R&B in the house
She missed him like hell, she had come by JUST for that reason alone, to savor the smells and sights of the house that he lived in

"South Indians value principles a lot, thats why they are always considered trusted advisers to kings and leaders" Ranjan declared
"People of all regions are ethical" II said
"Some are less ethical than the other" Ranjan pointed
"Which applies to many south indian politicians too" II said decisively
"I can see why my son loves being with you you must give him a good fight"
"Uh... umm... I" II mumbled
"Dont be ashamed, his ego needs pulling down a notch or two every now and then" Ranjan said
"Hes very nice to me" II defended THE DUDE
MISSING HIM? II? NICE NICE
GO AHEAD SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT HIM, HES NOT HERE AFTERALL SO HE WILL NEVER KNOW

"Oh really?" Ranjan asked shocked 
"Ya, he knows what I like and always makes sure I get it. He is very protective and caring. 
He never leaves after he drops me always waits. He always walks out and checks if my lights are turned on" II muttered in a long ramble
"Thats unusual" Ranjan said suppressing a laughter, turning away from his shy 28 year old Iyer would be daughter in law.
"He always knows when I feel bad. He treats me like a child" II said sincerely
"Thats not like him usually" Ranjan smiled at the roses, a FULL WIDE GRIN
"He is.. he is" II muttered
"He is very moody and temperamental, he doesnt even talk much, he is always quiet and reading. Thats not very nice" Ranjan said
"NO! He talks with me... he doesnt read much when I am around, he even picks fights with me" II defended the dude pasionately.
"I mean he is so focussed in his work, always working, why does he need his own company? He can work in Excelsior" Ranjan said acting offended
"He is very good at what he does, not everybody can be a venture capitalist" II said
"But anybody can sell cars?" Ranjan asked, picking up dry/dead leaves from a pot
"Umm... Uh... umm.. no.. I mean he loves his job" II ended sheepishly
The help brought trays of food and fresh squeezed juices and flavored yogurts...
"Was he very naughty?" II asked
Ranjan smiled secretly "She is here to know more about him in his absence"
"Hmm" Ranjan said not saying much
"What did he like to do?" Ii asked
"Just the usual" Ranjan teased
"Ummm... Did u always live in this house" II questioned
PLEASE DAD TELL ME SOMETHING I WANT TO KNOW I WANT TO SEE PICTURES I WANT TO HEAR STORIES I WANT TO KNOW MORE... NOW
"Umm ya... I think so" Ranjan said
She ate quietly...
"Is family coming for the wedding? She asked
"Some" he said
"Dad" II pleaded
Ranjan turned around and smiled BIG
II blushed... SO HE WAS MESSING WITH HER
"Atleast u said "Dad"" "So I must continue" he said laughing
He walked over, sat down by her in the patio and began telling her about his family
About the Ambassador dealership, how he got into M Co cars, how Savita loved and cared for the kids, 
how she would always cook for R&B and how she would cry through the night when he left for CMU
How she tried to befriend all his friends so she could check on if he ate or if he was partying too much
How R&B would gang up with his mother to pull pranks on his sisters and how they feared him
About Manny and him getting lost one time on the way to Jaipur and how Savita literally locked him up for two days in his room in fear that he would do it again
How unbelievably naughty and out of control he was.
"Did he talk more then?" II asked
"He never talked much" Ranjan said... "NOW even less" he finsihed not mentioning the scandal and his wife's passing
"My wife talks a lot," he used present tense... II noticed startled like she was inside reading a book or something
"Oh?"
She would be home then there would be music playing and her talking on the phone, she would throw parties every week, she would tell him all about her day, he does something with his hair not sure if u have noticed"
Ranjan said
She turned red... "Ummm oh! I havent" she mumbled
"He has so much hair he twirls while he reads twirls when he listens" Ranjan said starting at a wind chime fondly
"Oh?" II said
LIAR... NICE NICE YOU DONT KNOW?
WISH R&B WAS HERE AND HE COULD HAVE GIVEN U THAT CHUCKLE AND SMIRKY HALF SMILE
"She would talk all day and he would listen all day" Ranjan said losing the last few words to the lump in his throat
II was tearing up too
"Can I see her picture?"
He immediately jumped up and pressed the home key on his phone, from screen saver to background to picture folders the woman was everywhere
"She must have been your height? taller?" Ranjan wondered
SHE WAS A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NO WONDER SHE MADE GORGEOUS KIDS 
Sam was beautiful and so was manny
The full even teeth smile, bigg eyes and pretty long hair
"Her hair was like a South Indian" Ranjan said proudly "She was pretty like you beta"

When he was little he would lay by her and twirl the ends in his hand thats the only way he could sleep, if she wasnt around he would sleep... the nanny, my mother, nobody's hair helped
Only Savvy's.. he stayed up until 1 to lay by her and twirl the ends with his index finger, this was when he was 3-5 years old" Ranjan laughed happily
"So Savita quit going to late night parties" Ranjan said his tears flowed freely
"We even gave him Manny's barbie so he can twirl the hair but the shaitaan only wanted his mother's" Ranjan chuckled
"He is very ziddi" Ranjan said
"Oh really?" II acted shocked
"Yes yes, if u do something wrong he will punish you... and until he gets his full penalty he wont give up" proudly
II melted into a puddle... reminded of the retribution last Sunday... and breakfast poker... she leaned closing her eyes rubbing her arms to rid it of the goosebumps
HE WAS A DEVIL
~~~~~~~
Appa had called Vandu when Amma was in the shower to share the news of the newspaper article, Vandu called Sam "casually" to find out if things were really that bad
"Dad's home by himself, R&B to gaya Copenhagen" Sam said cheerfully
Vandu relaxed a bit
"Lets meet for dinner Vandita, main aa rahi hoon mujhe idli khilao" Sam said
"I am in Ambala at my jeth's" Vandu said sadly
"Oh, no worries have a good time, where is that sister of urs, R&B is not in town and so she forgets us?" Sam accused
"I dont know she was asleep so we didnt have the Sat morning call"
"Hey she went home last sunday and cooked for him" Sam squealed
"I know she came over afterwards and tried to sell some lame story to me" Vandu giggled
"Kya kaha?"
"she said Ranjan said she must make Punjabi food for him once SO she went" Vandu laughed hard
"SHE WENT FOR DAD'S SAKE?" Sam was shocked
"YA, She went to feed Dad, but apparently the help fed Dad, because on Monday on her birthday when 
he came over so he could surprise her he told me, she brought food up, and the HUNG OUT...
Is hung out used interchangeably with MADE OUT Samyukta?" Vandu rolled on the floor
"She never fed Dad?" Sam was laughing
"NO... He said she left at 6 because she came here at 6:20" Vandu said like a crime investigator
"What do think they did upstairs?" Sam whispered
"He said HUNG OUT... and later I overheard him telling Shravu SHE TOOK A NAP" Vandu was laughing uncontrollably
"OMG!! U think they did it?" Sam asked
"SHE WONT TELL ME" Vandu said sadly
"They like each other too much" Sam said smugly
"Looks like it" Vandu said calming down
"He is obsessed with her, she drives him crazy" Sam said pleased
Vandita smiled
~~~~~~

R&B woke up from the jet lagged nap, Copenhagen was COLD... he needed two hoodies... sat in bed, sipping his black coffee
"Where are u?" he texted
"At home singing" she lied with a treble clef
"Later then?" he said with s asmile
SHE CALLED HIM...
"U JUST LOOK FOR REASONS NOT TO TALK WITH ME" she whined softly
"True" he said smiling
"I AM A FOOL" she said
"U were singing" he argued
"TO BAAT NAHI KAROGEY?" she was in tears
"II" he pleaded not having a clue why she was being so emotional
"I HATE IT THAT U ARE NOT AROUND. I am not used to it, I never will be" she said vehemently
"U shud just go with me"
"I have a better idea why dont you not travel any more?"

A looong pause, as both were impossible to do

"When are u returning?"
"Not sure I dont have tickets" he said boldly
"Fine, hope u can get back by the 8th, otherwise I will just have to marry some other tall Punjabi guy" she goaded
"It wont work if his hands dont have long fingers" he said never lost for a comeback
SMUG bas***d! SHORT FINGERS WOULD MEAN LESS PLEASURE?
bas***d!!
"Meh!!  we would be doing the real thing" she shot back huskily
"exactly! thats how the real thing would be... meh!" he said smugly
"If u dont care to return what will I do?" she asked
"II, this is the second day since Ive been gone?" he was frustrated
" Fine do what you want" she said shutting up
"did u go to the tailor?" he asked with a half smile
"Why should I tell you? I did, the blouses are basically a body suit, covers me completely from neck to waist." she said to rile him
"Just have him sew zippers on the side" he said...
"Pig!" she muttered
"Did u go to ur lessons?" he asked
"Kyon? did Amma ask you to get on my tail?" she asked
"Maybe" he chuckled
"I didnt, its tomorrow" she sulked
"Go to work maybe?" he offered suggestions
"Tell me why did u go to Copenhagen?" she asked
He explained everything to her the company they are looking to fund the SW they make, and how he assesses viability of products or systems
She argued again about what she thought was a better way to
"We have all sorts of decision support tools that look at income, gross margin, product suite, where the product is sourced from, China typically offers higher gross margins, but its not that simple"
"Do u recommend customer segments they are currently not targetting, saying "If u sell to XYZ segment we might consider funding you?"
"Oh sure, that and aligning the mix so that they are selling MORE of the profitable product u know cash cow vs other mellow in the suite
"Understand if their high revenue custmores were buying low margin products or high margin ones, when we fund a deal we are looking at returns over 5-15 years, we dont want to invest in companies
that may be gone in 3 years because they didnt market wisely"
"Sounds exciting" she said with a mixture of eagerness and sadness
"Our Oslo office is hiring accountants with a strong SW knowledge" he said
"U would love that wouldnt you if I lived away from you" she accused
"I would love that because I would move my office to Oslo and would walk over to your cube at 5 and pick u up and take u upstairs to my office and make love"
"Every day?" she asked eagerly, breathless
"Yes, and night II" he promised softly
"I wouldnt get out of bed" she said moaning with unconcealed longing
"I wouldnt wnat you to" he said smugly
Pause...

"were u asleep? ur voice sounds different" she said softly changing the topic... letting her heartbeat rest
"Hmm, jet lag's hard, though I dont sleep much usually"
She sent him a picture of the end of her braid, the smooth black silk tail end... of her hair that remained at the bottom of her braid
"You could twirl this if u want" she said "Might help you fall asleep"
She heard him groan audibly... as he began to wonder HOW she knew about his twirling fetish☺️

Nisha-How do you manage to make each episode more interesting than the previous one!
Lovely sentimental update!

Wow... another great update. ...
Wondefull bonding of ii n ranjan.
awesum conversation of sam n vandu as alwaysss...
and finally "You could twirl this if u want" she said "Might help you fall asleep"
best part in thid update. .. I jus loved loved loved it...