Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
caring and thinking about our near and dears ones is a middle class mentality. I can understand that class difference between the two. That will make a little impact in the long run. As R&B is not judgmental. He is type A but its never going to bother him as he champions potential of the person( that's what's he does for living) he views II his other half. 
I was like II once upon time :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I married a man after knowing him for less the 2 months. It was a love marriage, was I anxious, doubted myself, insecure , yes to all, Papa was not onboard 100%. I had met my husband after a bitter break up. I kept thinking it's just a rebound. I was a nervous wreck and this man I am married to at time did nothing to reassure me😑. I remember asking him why do u want to marry me and his answer was I admire your zest for life, did it help me NO. I was doubting myself and dad would have halted everything had I hit the panic button. Marriage prep was going full swing and I was very confused, I still remember there was some puja being done and I realized that he was everything and more that I wanted for my husband. And then he called me and he said that he can't wait to spend rest of his life with me in very normal way, no flowery words from Mr Type A, that just calmed me. I have my moments when I am bugged by his mono syllables answers as I talk non stop. But the man has art to give right answers πŸ˜‘. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

R&B needs to express more and so does II.  They have to let of their egos, apprehension.
They are just getting started and it's growing pains of relationship.

Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

caring and thinking about our near and dears ones is a middle class mentality. I can understand that class difference between the two. That will make a little impact in the long run. As R&B is not judgmental. He is type A but its never going to bother him as he champions potential of the person( that's what's he does for living) he views II his other half. 

I was like II once upon time :πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I married a man after knowing him for less the 2 months. It was a love marriage, was I anxious, doubted myself, insecure , yes to all, Papa was not onboard 100%. I had met my husband after a bitter break up. I kept thinking it's just a rebound. I was a nervous wreck and this man I am married to at time did nothing to reassure me😑. I remember asking him why do u want to marry me and his answer was I admire your zest for life, did it help me NO. I was doubting myself and dad would have halted everything had I hit the panic button. Marriage prep was going full swing and I was very confused, I still remember there was some puja being done and I realized that he was everything and more that I wanted for my husband. And then he called me and he said that he can't wait to spend rest of his life with me in very normal way, no flowery words from Mr Type A, that just calmed me. I have my moments when I am bugged by his mono syllables answers as I talk non stop. But the man has art to give right answers πŸ˜‘. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

R&B needs to express more and so does II.  They have to let of their egos, apprehension.
They are just getting started and it's growing pains of relationship.

Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

So good to hear that someone found R&B in real life n he did get by not expressing much in courtship in words πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I wish people had your kind of faith
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
kg1404 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

"The good thing is its a fiction!!! And that they are the protagonists of the story... The real life relationships like this one have all kinds of doom written over them... Not everyone is ready to overlook such glaring lack of explicit care in courtship... Then it leads you to think why is this guy marrying me... Am I doing the right thing marrying him... Will my family's doubts about this relationship turn out to be true n lastly, n most importantly, is he even invested in this relationship??

Well put πŸ‘ . I hv always felt and conveyed it too , that if there is one character, that's completely fictional here , that's the male lead. I am able to connect and identify with the other characters, but not him. R&B , his name, his tees BR , J crew hoodie are all too phoren o me!! Every thing about him is so rock band, the craze for him here , in this forum is like the crazy madness that the 'Beatles ' had it going for them during their time. And I feel like, "i am the bitter gourd here ". 😊"

There r some R&B tees in real too along with BR tees as in band rock apart from the banana republic ones . Another BR tee also stands for Brazil, which is hugely popular too . Yep!! U get everything in india !! No beating that market !! It is colossal .
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek aur update aane wala tha na??
Author Sahiba slept off kya ??
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaj to love stories are pouring in β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Ashu25 thumbnail
KG, dhoondke dena..Real life RB mere liye πŸ˜­
Itna toh kar de mere liye πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Aaj to love stories are pouring in β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

I know!!!!!!!! So many...
Love love this forums ya..kItna acha lagta hai nahi?? To hear out such real life stories...
Kaash meri bhi ek hoti yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Love love this forums ya..kItna acha lagta hai nahi?? To hear out such real life stories...

Mil jayega R&B AAPLOGONKO YAAR... KEEP YOUR EYES, HEART,ARMS  OPEN... πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Tathastu kanyakumaris
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bahut Acha πŸ˜Š
And now that Hsp has proved the RB kinds exist you can go out and search and make the love story happen

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Melie ga zaroor mile ga!!! Keep your eyes open