Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Difference between love and arranged shaadi is:
Parents do the due diligence. They will find someone who they think might fit picture in terms, family, education and then everything else.

Love: attraction but self satisfaction that I am making the choice. 

Marriage: it's a constant work in progression. Both have to work towards it... That's what I have learnt.
I am writing to much ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† half asleep now.

will hit the sack now,will catch up tomm
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Goosecool

Mil jayega R&B AAPLOGONKO YAAR... KEEP YOUR EYES, HEART,ARMS  OPEN... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Tathastu kanyakumaris

Bold : ๐Ÿคฃ sab open hi hai...bas banda dikhayi de pehle ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Difference between love and arranged shaadi is:

Parents do the due diligence. They will find someone who they think might fit picture in terms, family, education and then everything else.

Love: attraction but self satisfaction that I am making the choice. 

Marriage: it's a constant work in progression. Both have to work towards it... That's what I have learnt.
I am writing to much ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† half asleep now.

will hit the sack now,will catch up tomm

Update aa raha hai madam...
I wont force you to stay up...Par try ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Bahut Acha ๐Ÿ˜Š
And now that Hsp has proved the RB kinds exist you can go out and search and make the love story happen

Search ...Dekhenge..time nahi hai mere paas ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dilbert & Vita

When they went downstairs it was closer to 5 PM, he had tried to fix his
router again, Mahavir brought tons of food and chai... she ate some took a cup of tea for him and her favorite
veggie puffs and gulabjamun... he ate the gulabjamun... and bit into the veggie puff... she dabbed a broken flake on his lower lip and tasted it

He played some Billboard list on the wall with Casey Kasem's voice over announcing songs and singers...

He had an office off the library, no not stuffy or serious looking with cherry leather studded chair behind a gigantic desk with drawers with brass handles
The office was a chrome and grey no nonsense metallic silver colored IKEA type put together desk by the wall overflowing with books and papers and half a dozen montors of various sizes
And Apple computers, he acted like he knew exactly where things were... it looked like he even had servers on the wall... just one stack and a bunch of printers
It was sexy and functional, not personalized in any way, she inhaled, the whole place smelled like him... fresh and lemony woodsy
He typed furiously with those long fingers as she leaned on the desk watching...
He smiled his half smile when she was quiet for too long... she looked out the window at the Zambian embassy property... kids were playing in the backyard pool
She smiled walking over to the window, he picked up his camera with the meter long lense and when it whirred she realized he took a picture...
"Tum busy ho to main jaaon?" she asked "Maine Friday ko bhi zyaada kaam nahi kiya"
(I shud go if you are busy, I didnt work much on Friday)
He got up walking over... she got off the edge of the desk where she sat watching him work, he slid his arms under hers and pulled her to him

She hugged kinda sad... no reason at all sad... i am so happy so I will cry sad... I belong here every Sunday with this man... how come I have to go home now sad
How come he is not stopping me sad... how come he is not joking and saying something cute or romantic sad
He stood hugging, as if he rescued her from floods
"tumhe kaise maloom kahan kya hai, how do u know where to find stuff?' she asked
"I dont... I look" he said simply

HE WAS SO DIFFERENT... he never made any pretense of knowing it all or prided himself at being orderly organized or perfect
He was intelligent yet random... smoking hot, sexy yet... unassumingly quiet

"Is there a method to this madness?" she asked
"Maybe I havent had time to figure that out" he said
"Why do have servers, and routers?"
"I had an office in Gurgaon" he said quietly
"Did u have an admin?' she asked burying her face in his chest
"Ya 18 and curvaceous" he said moistening her shoulders, creating a fictiotious creature
"Was she good it bed?" she asked
"insatiable" he said as she hugged him tighter
"where is she?" she asked
"In my imagination" he smiled his half smile
Her arms went up behind his back and up his shoulders... she moved slowly...
He groaned audibly... reaching for her curves in the back so he could show her what the grinding did to him

"Why are u always working?" she moaned
"I am not" he told her like was talking to a child
He let her charge her batteries as much as she wanted... she let go weakly after 10 or so minutes

He wondered what was bothering her.. she wasnt telling him, she wanted him yet was afriad... began to share but stopped
Appeared nervous, edgy and insecure...
"I am going to go look at your books" she muttered leaning on his heart listening to the raoid beats cool off as they both killed their arousal
"stay for dinner I will show you the first books I ever got"

"Who gave them to you?"
"My grandpa on my Mom's side the full Amar Chitra Katha collection"
She smiled at him stepping away
"Sab hai tumhaare paas?"
"Hmmm"
"I am not sure if I read it all, can I borrow the ones I havent?"
He stared at her dumbfounded... "borrow"?
"U can charge me the lending library fee" she giggled
"Ofcourse" he said softly
She let go of him.. stripping off a errant hair from his chest...
He watched her leave...
He had a wall full of every comic strips ever written or published from Doonesbury to Hagar to Peanuts to Garfield to Non Sequitur, the Far Side
while she hung, browsing his collection of books, looked like he had the entire Dilbert collection
She read "Random Acts of Management" she laughed out loud on some of them, she read multiple pages of many books in quick succession
Losing herself in his library for over 40 minutes
He came to check on her and found her on the rug by the wall her knees drawn up, the book resting on it as she smiled to herself
Once she found him looking and blushed, he leaned hands in his pockets and just stayed there cranking up her uneasiness...

Ranjan wasnt home... she was able to leave quick, Mahavir appeared
"Thanks" she said
He walked with her to her car
"U dont have to thank the help" he said
"Kyon, there are 1500 drawers and cabinets, he knew where eveything was. Nahi to main abhi bhi bana rahi hoti. I would still be making them" giggling
"Its his job" R&B said firmly
"Hmm"
"Park inside" he offered
"Ummm... its easier" she lied
"Will u let me pay for gas?" (after we are married)
"Only if u will car pool with me" she baited
"When do u want to go to Marks & Spencers" he asked
"Before March 8th" she giggled... "I ve never shopped there, have you?"
"Ummm ya.. some..." he said a half truth
"Is your shoulder all better now?" she asked
He was startled for a second "Umm ya?" he said
SHE WANTED TO SAY DONT SKATEBOARD ANY MORE DONT HIKE,  DONT GO MOUNTAINEERING, DONT GO SKIING... STAY HOME AND STAY IN A BUBBLE U ARE PRECIOUS
I WILL WEIGH YOU EVERY DAY AND KISS EVERY INCH OF YOU TO MAKE SURE U ARE OK... I AM AN AUDITOR
"You love the outdoors dont you?" she consoled herself quietly
"True" he said
"More than anything else?' she asked curious like a child. 
"More than somethings ...yes" he said attempting to rhyme
She got in the car... he waited hands tucked in his pockets

she didnt want to go for some reason
"Are u and Shravu and Nandu and Tan planning a all nighter for video games?" she asked, when he handed her a bunch of DS games in a bag, some used many
 new (R&B's? Nandu's? she didnt know)
BUYING HIS LOVE, SCUM BAG!!
"
"Ummm maybe" he said conspiratorially
"Kab?" (when)
She saw the glint in his eyes but he didnt respond

"Shravu and I always win against Akka and Athim.. we are the best... nobody can be as good as us" "Even Amma says that (like Amma is some gaming authority)
Weve played against so many of his class friends and Munirka DDA friends... we are tough to beat..." 
she essayed her whole game playing history in three minutes or longer.
He smiled his half smile...
"Shravu is mine da" "Ive told you that" she said finally when he didnt budge 
(DONT TAKE HIM FROM ME. YOU CAN NEVER BE WHAT "IAM" TO HIM 
RAKSHASAN!)
"Why cant u and Nandu be one team and Shravu and I be one?" she argued agitated
"Its all guys actually" he said CHAUVINISTIC bas***d!
"Fine Lasya and I it is" she said firmly
By just offering to play video games with Shravu one night he could get her unreasonably rattled, rattled enough for her to claim a 8 week old baby as hers
"Dont think I will let go of Shravu so easily" she warned turning her keys in the ignition, possessive and primeval
"You can give him ever DS game ever  made, buy him a PS Vita, whatever, it doesnt matter" "He will always love me more"
"No ofcourse not, I mean true!" he looked at her reverentially though his eyes laughed at her

~~~~~

Monday dawned muggy and smoky she gt to work at 8, and was told by Akka that Shravu had the stomach flu, and was home, Akka called to scold her because R&B's driver had stopped by to drop off his PS Vita for him
Shravu had texted him Sunday night after II had dropped off the bag on her way home, extracting a promise from Akka that she wont tell Amma she spent the day at Malcha Marg
Akka nodded innocently as she texted Sam about it... 
"QUIT texting when I talk with you ka" II warned
"Wait da, its Mrs Sharma the silk purse lady" Akka lied๐Ÿ˜†
FAMILY OF LIARS๐Ÿ˜†

She left the bag of games it had over 50... she thought

Akka: Why did u ask R&B to send his PS Vita?๐Ÿ˜ก
II: I DID NOT.๐Ÿ˜ญ
akka: this morning the guy shows up at our door as Shravu is throwing up.. to hand him the $500 handheld player, VERY BAD ISHITA NOT HAPPY๐Ÿ˜ก
II:AYYO AKKA I did not..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Akka: DONT LIE, while making out yesterday did YOU MUMBLE?๐Ÿ˜ก
II: Shut up, not funny ka๐Ÿ˜ญ

Akka: Ishita this is not good, I am returning it tonite after Bala comes home... I am kinda crampy today I cant go. I am terribly upset๐Ÿ˜ญ

II: AND I AM NOT? WHY WOULD U THINK THAT. RAKSHASAN... TRYING TO BUY THE KID LIKE THE BLOODY MAFIA๐Ÿ˜ก

Akka: Dont blame him, nee enna sonneyo (What did u say?)๐Ÿ˜ก

II: i am hanging up right now, BRB (hissing) Will let you know when I kill him poruma? (Are u happy?)๐Ÿ˜ก

She wore her fave black burberry and white shirt a pearl hung over her plunging neckline and a tiny bead of a pearl on her noseโ˜บ๏ธ
She stormed up at 10:45...
Mrs Sagar smiled "Hes not busy I think, he has a guest... but u can go"
She barely smiled at Mrs Sagar
Stomped... "WHY did u send the PS Vita to Shravu? Akka is yelling at me... she thinks its MY idea"๐Ÿ˜ก

"He texted me last night saying there were some PS Vita games in there.." R&B said reasonably๐Ÿ˜ƒ
"Ofcourse JUST ANOTHER PLOY TO SUCK UP TO THE KID I KNOW YOU DA" she hissed๐Ÿ˜ก
There was someone seated on the high leather chair on the phone listening, the head wasnt visible above the chair

R&B was on the sofa AS USUAL, the guy was facing the huge cherry desk, so II didnt bother to notice
The man swivelled... and found it was II
II turned pale.. it was Subbu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Subbu: Hey Ishita? (shocked why she called R&B da)๐Ÿคข

II ofcourse was on the verge of lunging at the dude and clawing his eyes out... he? he was twirling locks staring at his laptop๐Ÿคฃ
R&B: I didnt send it on my own (careless)
II: OH! PLEASE! Po da! (get lost) DONT LIE... U are a LIAR๐Ÿ˜ก

Subbu stared shocked
Subbu:looks like she is angry (attempted humor)๐Ÿคข

R&B ofcourse was unfazed...
She didnt turn one bit towards Subbu๐Ÿ˜ณ
II: I am picking it up and bringing it back tonite, DONT YOU DARE send it back da๐Ÿ˜ก
R&B: Dont II๐Ÿ˜ณ

II: I cant believe you would do that (mad)๐Ÿ˜ก
Subbu: whats going on...?๐Ÿ˜•
R&B smiled his half smile...

R&B: She came home yesterday and I handed her some games, Shravu is sick he texted me, so I sent my PS Vita (INNOCENTLY)
II: Sirikaade da (DO NOT LAUGH)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Subbu stared at the Tamil use dumbfounded, R&B's lazy languid mockery

Subbu: She knows where you live?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

II: I know where his whole clan lives... I am going to Sam's tonight and am telling her... dont play dirt da,๐Ÿ˜ˆ

R&B: Understood! (his eyes danced tap all over her flushed face) He can return it when he gets better II๐Ÿ˜ณ

II: Only if I dont kill you first da! (pushing a bunch of papers off the coffee table, as it it cascaded down all over his feet) You just want to get me into trouble. You wake up every morning and conjure up ways to do that dont you๐Ÿ˜ณ
R&B: Sometimesโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
R&B smiled fully...

As Subbu's stared in complete shock at the verbal intimacy his fiancee from a year ago seemed to display for the 6'3" Owner/Director of Excelsior.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ A guy Subbu himself came by monthly to suck up to, in order to push them to sell more cars so his M Co.commission check could be fat๐Ÿคข

"

kg1404 thumbnail
@ Hsp,
@Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality "

My bit, I hv grown up reading fictions on tall, dark , handsome men and had this image of a similar built in my mind. Did not care too much for fair skinned men , Most in my family are very fair. And I love cricket . In fact crazy abt it.
So I met my man, not too tall, too very fair but very handsome. He does not connect with cricket at all. And I fell for him, in just one hr after meeting him, that's reality too. I was in this lala land, that I did not enjoy cricket for nearly two yrs after my marraige . Till date, don't know why and how that happenned!!
He does not enjoy cricket, but when I had my daughter and she was barely a month old, he told my mother and his mother, I am giving a break to K, we will be gone for 10 hrs and during the match, when I was feeling guilty for coming to watch a match leaving my month old , little girl at home, he was cheering the loudest in the ground , for me, just to get me in the mood. Like N said, we all find our fences.
kg1404 thumbnail
"Fine Lasya and I it is" she said firmly
By just offering to play video games with Shravu one night he could get her unreasonably rattled, rattled enough for her to claim a 8 week old baby as hers"

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ lovely bit!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Love this!!!! Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
Such a jolt that jerk will get now๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

@ Hsp,
@Marriage is a big commitment for everybody. Few take it lightly unless it was flawed right from the get go. Both R B and II are aware of that. As I said he past he can bed her anytime but wants to cherish her forever, hence he wants her for life.
and I like my men to be tall, handsome and silent kinds, both in fiction and reality "

My bit, I hv grown up reading fictions on tall, dark , handsome men and had this image of a similar built in my mind. Did not care too much for fair skinned men , Most in my family are very fair. And I love cricket . In fact crazy abt it.
So I met my man, not too tall, too very fair but very handsome. He does not connect with cricket at all. And I fell for him, in just one hr after meeting him, that's reality too. I was in this lala land, that I did not enjoy cricket for nearly two yrs after my marraige . Till date, don't know why and how that happenned!!
He does not enjoy cricket, but when I had my daughter and she was barely a month old, he told my mother and his mother, I am giving a break to K, we will be gone for 10 hrs and during the match, when I was feeling guilty for coming to watch a match leaving my month old , little girl at home, he was cheering the loudest in the ground , for me, just to get me in the mood. Like N said, we all find our fences.

Beautiful KG ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I love the stories poring in aaj!!!!!!
V day effect ??๐Ÿ˜‰