Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

I didnt wat to offend genuine people... I've seen people start morcha on IF just because people didnt seem to agree to their thoughts but then my post didnt sound too polite I felt.. Atleast the starting... Glad to know we are on the same page and all is well πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Having reached an intimate stage in their relationship, self doubt for II is nothing to be pondered about. Does one check the background of partner in order to fall in love? You simply go with the flow. II here, be her caring and genteel nature, is seen to be affected by his past. She asks him questions, unintentionally though. He responds as if he is over his past? 
II delving into his past is something we all do at one stage or the other. Forgoing one's past relations, the people is not an easy thing given the intensity of emotions that were shared between two individuals. II has had a very serious one with Subbu. A friend to care for at all times, one who you could share every word/thought with. Rb ?? We do not know much about his past relations, including Marleise.
If not today, there would come some other day when these questions would be asked by her.She now feels he really doesnt care? he did this really to get her to bed? They did fight over this in their trip, yet these questions haunt her and will stay with her. Trust is really important. I see RB does care. He is not here just to get her to bed. He is really emotional, but doesnt show. He doesnt speak much but has numerous thoughts running in his head.Having lived all alone for several years, the intense affection being showered here might have have made an impact on him? 
This dude is really picky...Such class he has for his clothes πŸ˜†
U are the Iyer I am marrying-  This has me pondering ever since the update came. Is II ONE of the MANY Iyers he has dated and has had affairs before ??
At this point, I really want RB's past be revealed..I mean the nature of his relationships he has had..The way he picked himself up after the scandal and his mum's death..A sneak peak thoda..
Yeh banda seedhe muh baat kyon nahi karta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Theda hai par HUMARA hai ( I am willing to share him here ladies πŸ˜‰) πŸ€—
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Having reached an intimate stage in their relationship, self doubt for II is nothing to be pondered about. Does one check the background of partner in order to fall in love? You simply go with the flow. II here, be her caring and genteel nature, is seen to be affected by his past. She asks him questions, unintentionally though. He responds as if he is over his past? 

II delving into his past is something we all do at one stage or the other. Forgiving one's past relations, the people is not an easy thing given the intensity of emotions that were shared between two individuals. II has had a very serious one with Subbu. A friend to care for at all times, one who you could share every word/thought with. Rb ?? We do not know much about his past relations, including Marleise.
If not today, there would come some other day when these questions would be asked by her.She now feels he really doesnt care? he did this really to get her to bed? They did fight over this in their trip, yet these questions haunt her and will stay with her. Trust is really important. I see RB does care. He is not here just to get her to bed. He is really emotional, but doesnt show. He doesnt speak much but has numerous thoughts running in his head.Having lived all alone for several years, the intense affection being showered here might have have made an impact on him? 
This dude is really picky...Such class he has for his clothes πŸ˜†
U are the Iyer I am marrying-  This has me pondering ever since the update came. Is II ONE of the MANY Iyers he has dated and has had affairs before ??
At this point, I really want RB's past be revealed..I mean the nature of his relationships he has had..The way he picked himself up after the scandal and his mum's death..A sneak peak thoda..
Yeh banda seedhe muh baat kyon nahi karta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Theda hai par HUMARA hai ( I am willing to share him here ladies πŸ˜‰) πŸ€—

They havent reached anywhere in their relationship I feel.. They have just about started the getting to know phase... Is it not correct?? I feel they are going backwards... Attraction, marriage n then figuring each other out.. The arranged marriage route... Only difference is theirs will be called a love marriage... They both love each other but its a love stemming out of attraction.. Understanding is near to 10-15% as a decision factor in this big step of theirs πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Yes, rightly said. Intimate here, I meant the amount of cozyness they have between them. I know they are YET to figure out each other, but I NEARLY feel they are quite comfortable with each other to share their thoughts. πŸ˜Š
Hahah..Theirs has been  a reverse case.. Since the beginning..Thats what is intriguing to us as readers πŸ˜†
kg1404 thumbnail
"Yeh banda seedhe muh baat kyon nahi karta . Theda hai par HUMARA hai ( I am willing to share him here ladies"

Such generosity , ashu.
I will return the favor right away. I am giving away my share and that share is completely yours and yours only. And you know why ?? I am biased . πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Yes, rightly said. Intimate here, I meant the amount of cozyness they have between them. I know they are YET to figure out each other, but I NEARLY feel they are quite comfortable with each other to share their thoughts. πŸ˜Š

Hahah..Theirs has been  a reverse case.. Since the beginning..Thats what is intriguing to us as readers πŸ˜†

The good thing is its a fiction!!! And that they are the protagonists of the story... The real life relationships like this one have all kinds of doom written over them... Not everyone is ready to overlook such glaring lack of explicit care in courtship... Then it leads you to think why is this guy marrying me... Am I doing the right thing marrying him... Will my family's doubts about this relationship turn out to be true n lastly, n most importantly, is he even invested in this relationship??
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I liked how he reassured her. You are the iyer i am marrying. 
What more reassurance does she need that she is special.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

"Yeh banda seedhe muh baat kyon nahi karta . Theda hai par HUMARA hai ( I am willing to share him here ladies"

Such generosity , ashu.
I will return the favor right away. I am giving away my share and that share is completely yours and yours only. And you know why ?? I am biased . πŸ˜†

Paavi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I will snatch your share if you didnt give it also πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

The good thing is its a fiction!!! And that they are the protagonists of the story... The real life relationships like this one have all kinds of doom written over them... Not everyone is ready to overlook such glaring lack of explicit care in courtship... Then it leads you to think why is this guy marrying me... Am I doing the right thing marrying him... Will my family's doubts about this relationship turn out to be true n lastly, n most importantly, is he even invested in this relationship??

True that!! real life mein we never overlook such details..We tend to dig well each and every bit of the partner..Scrutiny becomes a major thing in real life!
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

actually i am also tongue tied GC  you know a weird feeling i cant express thats why no emoticons. I am unable to take sides but i feel for II ,
for the past half hour my mind is going round and round .. its like i knew this would happen she would be insecure , he would not make it easy for her and she needs to get out of this and get confident with him and i think thats going to take time
. In my arranged marriage after 15 years i use dialogs in front of my kids "nobody but me can handle ur dad " or my husband will say things like gosh too much paper work in a divorce so better to put up with each other .. i am positive we wouldnt have said it in the first year of marraige..so guess these 2 will also need some time to get to their comfort zone.

[/QUOTe]

I know this marriage is more like a arranged love marriage I feel... It'll take a long time for them to get comfortable with each other n the class difference is making the chasm between them wider... 

R&B IS LIKE A CHILD WHO HAS GOT A SHINY GIFT N HE HAS TO WAIT TO OPEN IT... HE IS IMPATIENT...HE HAS HIS FRUSTRATIONS, ANGER ISSUES, DAD ISSUES BUT SOMEWHERE DEEP INSIDE HE KNOWS THAT HE HAS REALLY LUCKED OUT WITH II😳

SAME THING WITH II SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE FALLEN FOR A GUY LIKE R&B INFACT MAYBE NOT EVEN HAVE MET HIM UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES.. BUT SOMEHOW WE CAN CALL IT A COINCIDENCE,DESTINY,FATE ETC THAT SHE HAS REALLY FALLEN FOR HIM HOOK LINE AND SINKER... BUT SHE HAS HER OWN DOUBTS... MARRIAGE  IS A REALLY DIFFICULT THING FOR A GIRL... SHE LEAVES HER FAMILY FRIENDS SURROUNDINGS EVERYTHING... AND R&B DESNT TALK MUCH SO I CAN REALLY RELATE WITH HER SITUATION...😲

I am married for 10 years now n I used to get very irritated with my hubby like anything he still gets under my skin but I kinda have understood him n it took a lot of adjustment from both of us...

WOAH 80 posts from me since past 3weeks NISHA... NE ENNA PANDRA DEEE 😑U HVE MADE ME A INDIA FORUMS ADDICTπŸ˜†

Edited by Goosecool - 9 years ago