Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu9

Lol... Yes.. This phase shall pss...
Girls love their dads nahi? Or is it the other way rund?

mutual like the egg chick story i dont know :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalisa123

congrats Nisha on completing 200 chapters of awesomeness. 

wow, i am, like other readers here, addicted to SoSy. 

tadka & truth
moment of truth is here.
i hope II doesn't lie this time.
i know how girls feel. i was there at one point of time in my life. 
my husband is full blooded gora american. my parents were so unhappy with my decision of marrying him. 
i wouldn't tell him most of my conversations with my parents. i would cry my heart out when he would be at work. the reason was: i did not want him to resent my parents for whatever was happening with me, for my anguish, my tears and the immense pain of being stuck between the love of your life and your parents. 
today, after 5 yrs of our marriage, my husband shares an amazing bond with my parents. he is their loving beta and i am the mean daughter. funny how it all works out at the end. 

SoSy has brought back so many memories. thank you Nisha

Lots of love
NM

how sweet and touching. i love such love stories!!!! glad it all worked out anth mein love always wins !!!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Tadka & Truth
I enjoyed this update it had the happy vibe just a physical R&B in an update may be 😳

LOVED the brother sister convo.. from Sam being protective to R&B wanting to go only lingerie shopping 😳.
Now I actually want a shopping /modeling session with the 2 and the sisters and the 2 fighting and the sisters totally enjoying 😆

Next loved the mom convo more details coming out like mom was in London.. and glad the case is shut now.. and finally R&B did say
"U need to relax Sam" he said softly
She started to cry
👏👏
I also like the fact that R&B doesnt plan to change u should care more but not change urself.

I loved how he admired his sleeping beauty 😳 and that small convo /ring /book light pyaar very cute and also his perception of her lies .. its ok let him know all is not well in her paradise too ..😉

and YEAH looks like India won!!🥳2 in a row !!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Also Congrats LADY 200 updates !!! Brilliant *infinity no words other than now my day is incomplete without SoSy and each update is still better than the previous.and when you read the current u feel it cant get better than that

So this comment shall have tons of emoticons now
😆😆

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

how sweet and touching. i love such love stories!!!! glad it all worked out anth mein love always wins !!!

Thats a sweet love story, as Anu rightly said that Love Always Win! thats all matter, we all want one happy big family. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Tadka & Truth
I enjoyed this update it had the happy vibe just a physical R&B in an update may be 😳

LOVED the brother sister convo.. from Sam being protective to R&B wanting to go only lingerie shopping 😳.
Now I actually want a shopping /modeling session with the 2 and the sisters and the 2 fighting and the sisters totally enjoying 😆

Next loved the mom convo more details coming out like mom was in London.. and glad the case is shut now.. and finally R&B did say

"U need to relax Sam" he said softly
She started to cry
👏👏
I also like the fact that R&B doesnt plan to change u should care more but not change urself.

I loved how he admired his sleeping beauty 😳 and that small convo /ring /book light pyaar very cute and also his perception of her lies .. its ok let him know all is not well in her paradise too ..😉

and YEAH looks like India won!!🥳2 in a row !!!

Anu: As usual amazing summation. You must have scored 100% in school 😉
Hsp.canada thumbnail

mutual like the egg chick story i dont know :-)

Girl only love thier moms when they become mom themselves, before thats its daddy and love of course is there but moms always have 100's of questions from school,test, boys, shopping and what not. Dads never ask anything, they simply say or get everything 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu: As usual amazing summation. You must have scored 100% in school 😉

kitni cute hai tooh  naah yaar i was ok ..from LKG to 12th there was only one thing that was a constant in my report cards "She is talkative " 😆 and I married a person who feels baath karna is too much work 🤣
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha fr 200   ⭐️   👏

On this note we should get extra updates 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Girl only love thier moms when they become mom themselves, before thats its daddy and love of course is there but moms always have 100's of questions from school,test, boys, shopping and what not. Dads never ask anything, they simply say or get everything 😆

There is one other thing though i notice my husband worries more about my son and doesnt want him to make the mistakes he made , with daughter he doesnt i dont know why he can be strict but doesnt worry and will let it be and she does go daddy daddy daddy more.
 I am the direct opposite i dont worry about  my son but i am extremely scared for my daughter like she shouldnt wear inappropriate clothes , be really good in academics,set higher goals not make the mistakes i did.
I am obsessive about her not knowing to cook so her husband can cook for her 😆 and she will want to make cup cakes and lay the table and though she is ahead in math one grade up and one of her top students she only obsesses about horses ,so i sort of worry more and we argue 😳