Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Desi guys look very conceited somehow these days. They spend more time in front of the mirror then women, they all look wanna be...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _barbie_

Just out of curiosity.. 

He went to Copenhagen on a Friday after II's b'day on Monday, that's 13th I guess..we had a chapter "The costs of Friday - the 13th"..
Now, he is back after a week on Sunday- that Sunday should b 22nd?
But, Sam asks him about Valentines day that acc to her was 'yesterday' - Saturday,the 14th

Did I miss some chapters in between?

No you didnt...Thats exactly what I wanted to ask ya...It became confusing..It has to be 22nd only technically 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nish 200 ki khushi ne 2 update to bante hai yaar...
Ashu25 thumbnail
I napped aaj...I will be awake to gush..🤣
after a looonggg time 
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Desi guys look very conceited somehow these days. They spend more time in front of the mirror then women, they all look wanna be...

Point of reference ???
Simmideepak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Congratulations Nisha fr 200
Still to gooo long way
Enjoyed each and every chapter rereaded near about 1000 times still feel fresh as if reading for first time

Hope so we celebrate india win and our 200 in a grand way with many updates today ( greedy i know )
Wat to do yah dilll ha ke manta he nahe!!!!!

Love
Simmi
Ashu25 thumbnail

Aajkal sab metrosexual banne mein lage hue hain 
Aisi sthithi mein humein RB milne se raha 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Point of reference ???

Maybe I see too desi young here (US) they are all into looks in women all the time whenever I have an converstaion with them. They all want size zero women but with MBA from a Ivy League. They all have too many expectations from women...  
I haven't been to India in a while (4years) so I don't know how things are there, I am just prejudiced on last few meetings with young single indian men.

Just adding to that my friend sister got engaged in typical arranged marriage set up...she is beautiful,educated (mba)...the audicity of the guy ..after couple of months into courtship, he suggested her that she should join gym and makes abs etc so it will look better wearing a crop top and sarees!!!! 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe I see too desi young here (US) they are all into looks in women all the time whenever I have an converstaion with them. They all want size zero women but with MBA from a Ivy League. They all have too many expectations from women...  
I haven't been to India in a while (4years) so I don't know how things are there, I am just prejudiced on last few meetings with young single indian men.

Just adding to that my friend sister got engaged in typical arranged marriage set up...she is beautiful,educated (mba)...the audicity of the guy ..after couple of months into courtship, he suggested her that she should join gym and makes abs etc so it will look better wearing a crop top and sarees!!!! 

You're right. I'm a punjabi and no offence to them but young punjabi single men in Delhi are all wannabes who want to date size zero chics.
Very very hard to find an r&b here
taara113 thumbnail

Hahahaha...such guys... I wld hv said pehle tu 10 packs bana, if he agreed then we cld go to the gym together and watever follows ðŸ˜†

But i personally feel guys in India hv improved big time...that male ego has actually found its limits, my mom says the same you knw aajkal guys treat girls better...it all depends on personal experience maybe...there all kinds...

But the kinds ur talking abt, i swear...unbearable...