Frequent Posters

dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful story .. luvd it.
junkforanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Blue mystique ! It was awesome. I had a smile on my lips throughout the time I was reading. You know like the one Arnav has when Khushi says "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit" !

Lovely work. Good rewind ...

Cheers !
Anu
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb resume...what a journey down memory lane!
vks11 thumbnail
 Absolutely loved it. One of the best  OS's I have ever read. Loved each and every word you penned. Perfect. Beautiful.👏👏
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved it !!! 
There was a gradual flow through out the story, was waiting for Arnav and Khushi's interview and yet again without doing much, Arnav ❤️  stole my heart ! 

All the interviews were well thought and put together !!! 

I like reading Arnav and Khushi stories when characterization matches the show!!! 

Other stories are good too no doubt about that!!  but it is just that you relate to the expressions and locations more if it matches !!!  feels like  Barun and Sanaya are acting the story out for me!!! 

Keep posting when you get such wonderful ideas!!! 

And by the way what is RWR ? 
Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I love how this incorporated all the love stories in the Raizada Mansion and not just ArHi's...a nice read :)
divyaarnavsr thumbnail
This is one best valentine OS
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wow, this was a fabulous read, i loved the flow and how all the characters felt like themselves as if i was watching an episode ⭐️ loved all their sweet, funny and unusual love stories and i especially loved the epic bw movie that was and will always be arnav and khushi   thank u, u put a big happy smile on my face 😃 
hiraah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic!!! It was put together so well!! Ridz you really did a great job with this OS. It was satisfyingly long with just enough details to explain new things like Aman and Anjali being together and how Garima and Shashi went through their obstacles. I also enjoyed the humour you mated to put in. Like the Salman Khan movie marathon, the teasing between raga and Akash and of course the whole thing with NK. 
Shashi and Garima: it was really sweet how they got together at the wedding and how Garima was cheated but Shashi looked beyond all that and still loved her and yearned to have her and protect her from pain. It portrayed Shashi's character as strong man who stands for justice but with a soft spot and weakness for his loved ones. As for Garima it showed how she is such a good person that she thinks good of everyone, she can be naive but she isn't a woman who would leave her Khushi stranded just because people are gossiping about her.

Mama and mami are so cute you stayed true to their character like how mami wanted to do her touch up and all and how mama loves mami but can't help making jokes at her expense because of her cute reactions which are still some what child like. But I fell the story was a tad confusing and a little more elaboration would have been great. I know in the series mami was not from a family that was well off but I'm not sure if that applies in this story or not. The way you justified mami's crave for acceptance in society was also quite unclear but from what I understood, it was a beautiful attempt that I'm ure many have not thought of doing.

I love how you match made Anjali with Aman!!!! Yes it is a weird combination that I have never thought of but you wrote it so beautifully that is seemed so natural and perfect. They even have their Gudiya ❤️ I'm so happy for Anjali she truly deserves her happy ending (oh btw I heard dale et is going through a divorce just like Anjali had to.. 😒 I really hope if it is happening that it happens for the better cause dale et truly is a sweetheart.. She is out Anjali di and she deserves happiness) as for Aman he is an unsuspecting candidate but he is a perfect candidate. I really liked how he accepted both Anjali and Asha with open arms and heart, kind of like Shashi..

Akash and Payal. I feel their love story Is shared enough and it didn't end satisfactorily in the series cause things were still shaky between them and then they just went off to the US. It's nice how you explained that being away from mami ji and the rest of the family gave them time to find their love again and let it grow stronger and deeper. Akash and Raga's antics were adorable and then his outright display of love towards Payal was totally cheesy but very blush-worthy.

NK AND LA!! Yes this couple are an unlikely match but everyone has put them together and it has to be said, they are a cute match. The part about NK asking Raga for dating advice when she was 5 made me laugh! NK is so capable. La having a soft spot for NK even though she is such a strong willed person and NK being so completely in love with her is so SWEET. I loved how detailed the beach scene was. It was perfect. 

ARSHI!!!! It was really so like Arnav to find the interview about love stupid and his ASR side was very prominent in this update but that's what makes him our ASR and we love him anyways. His fear of khushi's demand for a Salman Khan movie marathon and the fact that he loves her too much to deny her such a (in his opinion) boring slow torture truly shows how he is khushi's Arnav. Although theirs wasn't as long, detailed or romantic as some other couples, It was a beautiful recollection of "rabba ve" moments and had a hint of intense emotions from both parties at certain parts like Arnav's reaction to khushi's dislike night statement. 
I have a slight doesn't though (Hahah I feel like a bimbo!! Having doubts about every little thing but I do love details so I need to know...) what was it Arnav loved? Kissing khushi or her reaction?

Finally Ridz, this truly was an amazing compilation of love stories. Everyone was so true to their character that I can imagine it being a scene from the original series instead of being just an extract to compliment a written version. Even then you still managed to add your mystique touch and even added in New characters like Raga and Asha who instead of spoiling or changing the others, brought out their true characters I feel Akash was the only different one, but in a better way which is a relief. America did him good. 

It was also phenomenon how in short paragraphs you injected a healthy dose of drama
Shashi and Garima with the whole love scandal and the 2 children they had to take on 
manorama and manohar with their love drama and the way it affected their family 
Anjali and Aman's long secret love story that finally bloomed after night s of being at the balcony (plus the kissing part!! Lol!! Go Aman go!! Woohoo)
Akash and Payal on how their relationship became stronger after its shaky start 
and 
NK And LA with the whole "ASR sent you to mess up my life" drama 

All in all I loved it. It made laugh and smile to myself like a crazy person on the train. 

With love, 
Hiraah

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome concept, Ridz!

I loved how you captured the various love stories. each one had an interesting element, and somehow despite Arnav and Khushi's story being the last one to come up, it felt as though it had respectfully made way for others which were not told to us through the show. Even the case of Akash and Payal, fo example. I liked how you presented the move to US to be the turning point in their relationship.

I'm glad that there's something like RWR...since that's what inspired this OS😳