IPKKND OS: So This Is Love | Valentine's Day OS | RWR Special

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I already told you I love it!
This was genuinely fun to read. I love how Aman-Anjali have this mature-ish feel because Anjali's older and they're already parents but at the same time they're very expressive of their feelings which shows that they're not actually that old. And I might have developed a crush on Aman. (If people can develop a crush on a voice *cough*, others can develop one on a well written character okay?)
I really, really enjoyed NK and Lavanya because they're just soo.. young? And NK in love is cutest wonly. And you know how much I liked Akaash and Payal! (who were so in character btw!)
However, Arnav and Khushi were truly the best! You brought out the best of them and uhh, I could see that kiss happening in front of my eyes dammit! So so so so so cute!
I'll admit, this OS was the best part of my Valentine's day. Great fun going back to ArHi once in a while. :)
And pfff, I removed like, three commas. Stop mentioning it.

TFS RES. Edited by boyznaka - 9 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my what a treat for Valentine's day... a total surprise and I loved it... Raga, how can one not fall in love...❤️  I loved Arnav and Khushi's interview, and only you can bring that our perfectly... 

I think you should have you own show...😉

You have done a superb job with this, giving us a treat into all the characters, including our jodi with the original concept of the show. Such a brilliant take on their back stories.  Each one unique to their generation, the personalities, it was wonderful treat for Valentines Day.  True love, among them all.

This bought memories of our favorite show, the characters and what made me fall in love hard for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... so for that I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart my dear Ridzy!

Love you!
Jigs
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 9 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
Res

Ridz, I loved it! Such a lovely idea for Valentine's Day. Love stories which endured the test of time and the opprobrium of society. 

You've given each of them such profoundly apt back stories. Totally in keeping with their character. Of course, as they were all being interviewed by this kind, accommodating and empathetic young lady, so the truth came tumbling out ... 😉

Shashi was always Khushi's staunchest supporter. You brought out his strength of character so well. His loved ones will always have him standing unflinchingly with them. After his initial reaction to Arnav and Khushi's temple wedding, he was the first one to want to give Khushi the benefit of the doubt. His determination to be with Garima, given her history and the state of society then, was truly creditworthy. 

The reticent Mamaji a perfect foil for the outlandish Mamiji. I had always liked his quiet sense of humour, remember him telling Khushi "lage raho bitiya" when she was trying out her Bollywood nuska on Arnav. And despite appearances, he was never a doormat. He chose to keep the peace by taking a backseat but stood up when needed to for his son. 

I love how Aman "discreetly" checks for Arnav's messages. Some things can never change! I think most of us wanted Anjali and Aman to end up together. Arnav would also be able to accept someone he trusted implicitly to look after his Di. I like how you have Anjali moving on accepting her past and not attempting to bury it away. 

Aakash and Payal both needed to be away from the shadow of Arnav and Khushi to discover themselves. It's not that it was deliberately done, just that A&K's personalities were such. Theirs was always a quiet kind of love. A sweet adoration without the highs and lows of a grand passion. Not that that made it any less real. Umm they all exist for me okay ...

One can just see NK blithely moving through life genuinely uncaring of what may have transpired in the past. It's the here and now that matters. La's past history with Arnav would always be considered by him as just that, past. 

Ridz, that expression on Arnav's face when he first set eyes on Khushi at the photo shoot. Goose bump inducing ... sigh. And how can a "I love you" mean anything unless followed by a "dammit"?! Loved how you had that little touch of sarcasm which Khushi doesn't cotton on to. She really is such a sweet soul! Just as well she has Arnav looking out for her. As he had said "tum hosh mein hi nahi hoti, aadhe waqt tum kya kar rahi ho and tumhare saath kya ho raha hai". And Arnav may have said it for Khushi under the influence of Bhang but it so holds true for him as well - "uski aankhen, uski smile, uske baal (uh maybe not that  😆)"

Such mein, aise pyaar ko kyon naam doon?

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ridz...
That was unexpected and really GOOD!
You have the knack darling and the presentation was great...
Loved how you have taken samples from the different age groups too..
Same family yet the stories behind meeting is so varied...
Loved it...

Edited by rulama - 9 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and did I mention that Raga is you and you are Raga? Just putting it out there. One more time.
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do I really have to say it? that I loved it... Won't you anyways know that I am gonna love it... ❤️ 👏

Loved every couple and their story Ridzy, and my favourite couple were also there... As I was reading it I was thinking that you oops, sorry I meant Raga might not touch Arshi as everyone (I mean literally everyone) knew their story... So it was a big breath of relief to read on Arshi back again too... 

Superb job as usual... but there was something extremely endearing about this piece of writing than all other ones I have read so far from you... Cannot put my finger on exactly what it is but it is there from the first sentence all the way to the last full stop. Exceptional work...

More than my affection for all the couple my admiration for Raga is so much more simply because she said "Everyone is interesting; one just has to ask the right questions to bring that out." and I hope you know why...

A very happy valentines day to you and all your loved ones, your readers, your fans and your stalkers too...
Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Incredibly beautiful piece of writing...
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb one  Edited by .aarnav - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ridzy behena, more than you I guess I have to apologise to myself. I mean just how screwed up can that clock get, that it ticks away 24 hours in 7 quanta and not once you get to read this superbly articulated, fantastically told, mind-blowingly sweet and insanely romantic OS. The best OS ever Lord!

You know there is one uncanny occurrence every time I am reading something particularly engaging. They are called warning calls from the loo and has now become one of my criteria to measure the awesomeness of what I read which if I keep twisting positions and not get up from my chair to relieve my bladder till I have gorged down a story till the last word including re-reading several passages. 

Obviously the above happened! 

You made me fall in love with all the couples yaara, it was a moment of epiphany, that in IPk world, every couple had potential of bringing a unique and poignant love story. 

It also made me realize that if you want somebody to fall head over heals in love with you, you need start practising how to silence wailing babies and put them to sleep. (I guess pure lau would happen on exponential scale if you also learned to change diapers on supersonic speed)

And what was the cherry on cake, that sexy kiss and two pretty popped out eyeballs. What are we Arshians (duh, I used that moniker!) without that? 

Loved it loved loved it behen. 

Lau
Ria  
Edited by cineraria - 9 years ago