Posted: 9 years ago
oh Ridz, that was tooo good
very different one
loved it to the core
happy valentines day
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was just too awesome... I was smiling throughout... Thank you for the post dear...u made my day..
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ridz or should I say Raaga, this OS was amazing. 
RWR was always with real people, but this time you did a RWR with our favourite fictional characters. This is indeed one of the most creative ideas I must have read about the original IPKKND. Loved it Ridz.👏

Every love story had a different flavour yet it was still about love.
Love can happen in different forms, different settings, different times, yet love is love.

Now I wish, I just wish you would have written a bit about Naani's love story too.

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Res

Ridz, I loved it! Such a lovely idea for Valentine's Day. Love stories which endured the test of time and the opprobrium of society. 

You've given each of them such profoundly apt back stories. Totally in keeping with their character. Of course, as they were all being interviewed by this kind, accommodating and empathetic young lady, so the truth came tumbling out ... 😉

Shashi was always Khushi's staunchest supporter. You brought out his strength of character so well. His loved ones will always have him standing unflinchingly with them. After his initial reaction to Arnav and Khushi's temple wedding, he was the first one to want to give Khushi the benefit of the doubt. His determination to be with Garima, given her history and the state of society then, was truly creditworthy. 

The reticent Mamaji a perfect foil for the outlandish Mamiji. I had always liked his quiet sense of humour, remember him telling Khushi "lage raho bitiya" when she was trying out her Bollywood nuska on Arnav. And despite appearances, he was never a doormat. He chose to keep the peace by taking a backseat but stood up when needed to for his son. 

I love how Aman "discreetly" checks for Arnav's messages. Some things can never change! I think most of us wanted Anjali and Aman to end up together. Arnav would also be able to accept someone he trusted implicitly to look after his Di. I like how you have Anjali moving on accepting her past and not attempting to bury it away. 

Aakash and Payal both needed to be away from the shadow of Arnav and Khushi to discover themselves. It's not that it was deliberately done, just that A&K's personalities were such. Theirs was always a quiet kind of love. A sweet adoration without the highs and lows of a grand passion. Not that that made it any less real. Umm they all exist for me okay ...

One can just see NK blithely moving through life genuinely uncaring of what may have transpired in the past. It's the here and now that matters. La's past history with Arnav would always be considered by him as just that, past. 

Ridz, that expression on Arnav's face when he first set eyes on Khushi at the photo shoot. Goose bump inducing ... sigh. And how can a "I love you" mean anything unless followed by a "dammit"?! Loved how you had that little touch of sarcasm which Khushi doesn't cotton on to. She really is such a sweet soul! Just as well she has Arnav looking out for her. As he had said "tum hosh mein hi nahi hoti, aadhe waqt tum kya kar rahi ho and tumhare saath kya ho raha hai". And Arnav may have said it for Khushi under the influence of Bhang but it so holds true for him as well - "uski aankhen, uski smile, uske baal (uh maybe not that  😆)"

Such mein, aise pyaar ko kyon naam doon?

Such mein, this comment ko kya naam doon!

I love you dammit for expressing it so well when all I can say is I can feel it but unable to express it... 👏

kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exceptional OS Ridz or should I say Raga. 😊 This is just exactly how the show should have been. All the couples were perfect including our favorite one and the elders. Wonderful writing.👏. Your interviews are always perfect.
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was beautiful! each couple with their own little something!
loved it :D
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS. All couples of IPKKND telling their love stories. 

Happy Valentines day to you too. 
MissMystery thumbnail
Beautiful! Loved the concept and of course, the way you wrote was just wonderful! 😊
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely loved it wonderfully written...
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was such a love filled valentine wala OS!! Totally loved it!!!