Shastri Sister Os Writing Competition|Comment To Participate|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Shastrians a warm welcome ! I m here with a os writing competition . 
Confused ? Okay it is something like this , this is a competition where u have to write a os that means one shot on one of the couple of the show Shastri Sister .

You would be given a topic on which u would have to write one shot (os). The os can be written however u like , romantic , comedy , horror etc according to your choice . U would have to write it on one couple and the couple options are given below . After u write send pm to this account . 

Someone specific would not decide the winner , there will be a voting round where all the entries will be posted and the forum wasi will choose the best one they like and the os getting most of the votes wins the competition . The winner will be then awarded . 

Topic to write from
U have to choose one of the following title and write a matching one shot on one of your favourite couple . 
Option 1- Dare to Date Again ? 
Option 2- Sari Night Besharmi ki height

Couples u can choose from 
Anushka and Rajat,  AnuRaj 
Devyani and Neil , DevIl 
Alka and Rohan , AlHan 
Minti and Shareen , MinReen

Scroll down for the rules ;) 
Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago

1) The os can be of any word limit just try to keep it short , sweet and simple. It should be a os that means u should finish it just in one part no more than that please . U can leave the ending however u want . 

2) Your language should be simple and foul language should be avoided . Please do not use any scene which will offend anyone . 

3) Please do post your os anywhere else in the forum or other sites . No advertising your os or sharing the idea with anyone . If found so the entry can be disqualified . 

4) Please the story should be original no copying from anywhere else . 

5) No informing anyone about what u have written or sharing ideas . 

6) Entries to be only sent by pm to the given account . 

7) Please write only on the couples and topic given  . And only write on one , choose the couple u like and the topic u r interested in . 

8) All IF Rules to be followed . 

9) You r allowed to send the entry two times .

*Entries please send it before February ends .  * # LAST DAY OF SUBMISSION IS 27th FEB#

Any queries post it here or send it via pm . Any complains or suggestions send it via pm and no reporting just like that . Permission has been taken from the forum DT , Artemisia.

So what u waiting for come on and try on . Lets see who writes the best . Give your feedback . 

Love Sam . 
Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago
Great idea. 
I'll try to write something.
Wowe awesome idea 👍🏼
Although I am not a writer,but I am looking forward to read some awesome OS's. 😊

Someone please write an OS on Minty and Sareen on " Saari night besharmi Ki height" 😆. 🤣
nice IDEA would love to take part 😊
Originally posted by IluvHarshad

Wowe awesome idea 👍🏼
Although I am not a writer,but I am looking forward to read some awesome OS's. 😊

Someone please write an OS on Minty and Sareen on " Saari night besharmi Ki height" 😆. 🤣
Anu...this is the occasion to try your hand in writing...who knows, may be you'll turn out to be a good one...! Me, myself...I have never done that before...this is the first forum I'm active and this is the first time in my life that I've started writing an FF on Anuraj, and now i've even started writing several OS on them...I think all the members should participate, not to compete with each others...but, for fun and later have a merry time reading all these OS..😉
I will try to write one..we have time till 27th so lemee see😛
thanks sam for organizing ths competition, would surely love to give it a try😃