TOI: Navina Bole to enter yhm

swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Navina-Bole-to-enter-Ye-Hai-Mohabbatein/articleshow/46214162.cms

She will play Dimple, who comes with the marriage proposal of her NRI brother for Rinki, the youngest daughter of the family. Says a source associated with the show, "She will meet them through Pammi aunty, who is her paternal aunt and a family friend of the Bhallas. There will be a twist in the story after the wedding sequence. Dimple will be revealed as Shagun's (Anita Hassanandani's) friend."

Refusing to divulge the detail of her track, Navina said, "You will have to watch the show for the twist. I hope the viewers like my track and the twist in the offing."
Edited by swatib.123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why the hell... Again shagun involvement in this track also...y cant we get rid of her...

The article is new entry will be bringing mariage proposal to rinki and introduced by pammi aunty but she is friend of shagun nd this will keep as secret and twist is involved in it
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shravani_2311

Why the hell... Again shagun involvement in this track also...y cant we get rid of her...

The article is new entry will be bringing mariage proposal to rinki and introduced by pammi aunty but she is friend of shagun nd this will keep as secret and twist is involved in it

obviously shaggy is not going to be invisible yar...but at least we can hope sautan track will be finished...
Shahid07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatib.123

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Navina-Bole-to-enter-Ye-Hai-Mohabbatein/articleshow/46214162.cms

She will play Dimple, who comes with the marriage proposal of her NRI brother for Rinki, the youngest daughter of the family. Says a source associated with the show, "She will meet them through Pammi aunty, who is her paternal aunt and a family friend of the Bhallas. There will be a twist in the story after the wedding sequence. Dimple will be revealed as Shagun's (Anita Hassanandani's) friend."

Refusing to divulge the detail of her track, Navina said, "You will have to watch the show for the twist. I hope the viewers like my track and the twist in the offing."
whose wedding sequence???

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Diya of mjht 😛 miss the show
swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i think this will lead to ishra seperation..shagun will blackmail her and for sake of rinky happiness ishu will sacrifice..Edited by swatib.123 - 9 years ago
..Isha.. thumbnail
TFS
ufff... again shagun Iska drama kab khtam hoga..
Seems like one more torture track
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
I thought Mihir rink I track will kick off. What nonsense Shagun is trying to ruin everyone's life.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swatib.123

i think this will lead to ishra seperation..shagun will blackmail her and for sake of rinky happiness ishu will sacrifice..

Arey yar dont givr this kurafati ideas to cv's its better mihir gets married to her... Not again a tortreous track
Ishitabhalla thumbnail
Oh god pls throw Shagun out of the show.