IN LOVE WITH STRANGER #9 Updated LAST PART+EPILOGUE on 27-3-2015/PG 47

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
THANX TO ALL MY READERS FOR GIVING THEIR LOVE TO THIS FF. THIS IS THE LAST THREAD FOR FOR IN LOVE. SOON I WILL FINISH IT. ❤️😊Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

THREAD 5

THREAD 6

THREAD 7

THREAD 8

PART 46 : SCROLL DOWN

P 47 - PG 20

PART 47

P 48 - PG 33

PART 48
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 46

THIS time Dadima done all the rituals as par their tradition. After she done,she moved to her room and freed all. Maan was getting impatient to get inside his room but Meera and Annie becm a wall.

'bhai pasie nikalo.' Annie demands.

'paise to tu pehle hi le chauki hai na?now common leave the way.' Maan annyed and commands her to get a side away.

'soch lo bhai. If i wont get my shugan then you will not allowed to go in.' Annie blackmailed him.

'bahi puri raat dusre room me sona padega.' Meera teased him and both girls winked. Dev stood silent controlling his laugh.

'main dusre room me kyu jau?' Maan argued.

'kyu last time to aap ready the?' Annie said and both give hi-5 to each other.

'Dev took both of them from here.' he roared on him.

'bro its a tradition so i cant help it.' he denied completely.

'ok fine tell me how much you want?' Maan bowed seeing no option.

'1lakh.'

Maan's eyes turn bigger. 'what? Are you crazy?'

'nahi dena. Ok go to guest room.' Aanie turn her face.

Maan unwillingly gave his credit card to her. 'ye le. But only for one day.' He gave and snatch back,cautioning her. Annie jumped and snatch the card from his fingers. Both get excited. 'pata nahi kis bewakuf ne te tradition banaya hai. Mujhe ek shadi k liye do baar payment karni padd gai. Dont worry tera b no aayega,then i will see.' Maan tried to threaten her in frustration.

'lol bhai tab Arjun ki behno ko fayeda hoga. Apko nahi.' Annie mocked and all ran from there.

Maan finally got a chance to entered inside. Today,he dont annoyed with decoration like last time. The secnt of roses invaded his sences. He inhaled and release sharply. Geet was waiting for him like a perfect bride. Gradually he rosed towards her. Maan sat near her,but glancing all around. Geet saw his weird behaviour and framed his face in between her fingers and thumb. She turned his face to meet gaze.

'kya dhoondh rae ho aap?' she asked annoyingly.

'actually i am seeking for your mischief.' he said normally but she dont got him. 'now what i do when i got world most naught girl as my wife,who love playing with me all the time.' Maan teased her and her face turn red with anger.

She pushed him down. 'apka matlab main ajeeb hu?' she asked and her voice reflecting the anger.

Maan quickly pulled her and she lands on him. He caressed her face. Both's breath mingled perfectly and both staring in each other's eyes. Her lips droodle with his proxcimity and shivered like a leaf. Geet flinch off his hand and sat back. Maan to get up and hold her from back side. He leaned on her neck.

Maan.'s warm breath fanning her bare skin and she squeezed in her. Maan gently brushed his lips and kissed her. His hands reached to the string of her blouse. With a strong pull he loosen it and made space for him to explore. Gradually he pulled down her blouse from sholder and made her skin more exposive. She shuddered violently but gave a jerk to her sholder to show her anger.

Maan removed her jewellery and whispered in her ears. 'itna gusa. May be you dont know but i love your angry face.' He nibbled the soft flesh of her lobes. She shivered,feeling the heat radiating from his body. His hand caressed over her body,turning her to him. Every part of him wants to explore her in detail. He leaned over her. His tongue pushed againg her lips and she letting him took her. His tongue owning her mouth with demanding strokes. Maan start removing the barriers between them. His untamed hands first removed her blouse and then her b**. Giving himself a full view of her hanging mounds.

His lips trailed down the side of her neck,making her core clench firmly with need. She turned moist. She giving him a access to let her explore the sensitive skin of hers. Her hands reached to his shervani and quickly she unbutton it. Maan raised and remove it fully. He hovered and framed one mound in his hand. Her taut peak stroking his palm as he squeezing them with his rough palms. He pinched and stroked,heightening her desire till she go insane for him. He again took her lips and kissed her hungrily. She too responded the way he demands,fisting his dark dense hairs.

When both start panting heavily he left her mouth and slipped on her chest. Took her one mound in his wet mouth. His hysteric eyes glancing at her flushed face. She bit her lips and fists his hairs. He quenching his thirst. Maan needs more and his hands moved down trailng her stmach. He puhed away her lehanga in a flip of moment.

Geet gasp as his fingers caaressing her moist part. 'you are wet jaan.' Maan said huskily. Her arousal making him crazy and he was getting desperate to taste her. He widened her vlips and stroked her with his fingers.

Taking position,settled himself there,his,soft velvety toungue stroking her pink p****. Her hips flexed needing more of those teasing fingers. Maan thrusting his fingers and made her release which he licked slowly slowly. She moaned in estacy. Couldn't able to resist and sat back. Maan too sat and she encircled her legs around his waist over his lap. She kissed on his face all over and lick his ear lobes,before bitting them. Maan growled in anticipation. Her arm snaked over his bare arm, circled his neck and hold his shoulders for support. Trailing a wet kisses from his throat she came down to his chest and thumbed his peaks. Maan's grip over her waist firmed. He tilted her head back and took her mouth one more time. Geet giggled in his mouth coz his shaft tickling her abdomen. Maan glared her. 'bahut hasi aa rahi hai?' he asked in a threatening way and she nodded yes yes,provoking him. She wants to feel him inside her hard and naked. Maan made her laid down. He kissed her again softly on forehead. 'ready?', he asked before he noticed some nerveousness of first time on her flushed face. Her breath getting harder and chest falls and rise in full pace. With a strong push he thurst inside her soft part. Tears rolled over her cheeks. Clenching the sheet bneath her for strength she hide her face  in pillow. Maan was now far away he cant stop. Plus its normal so Geet support him. He thurst more and more deeply and harder to took both to the edge of pleasure. The moaning in husky voice was her which she experienced for the first time. He thuurst in out till both reached to climax and hot fluid come out. He come out and laid next to her. Pulling her in his arms he kissed her alot.

'paining na?',He asked in guilty but she nodded no quickly.

'thora sa.' she confessed innocently.

Maan kissed her. 'wait. I ll come.' He went out from the bed and brought soft napkin and ointment. He parted her legs and cleaned her feminine part first. Its sore and redish. He leaned and kissed softly. Felting his lips she againg loosing her herself and moan come escape from her mouth. 'Maan...'

'few sec Geet and you got relief.' he applied ointment with soft fingers. Then came and slipped in bed again. Geet raised and circled him. She was half laying on him. Maan covered both. He hold her hand and kissed her.

'i was lost all hopes Geet. Without you only i knew how i breath. I love you and want you to live my life.', he kissed on her forehead.

Geet too kissed him back and rested her head on his chest. His beats are much faster then hers. He still need time to overcome the fear of losting her,which happened if she failed to realise her feelings on time. 'ha wo to hona hi tha aap itne buddhu jo ho.' she need to divert him.

Maan glared her as she address him buddhu. 'what you said? Main buddhu hu?' he asked glaring her and she nodded yes frequently.

'or nahi to kya? Aap to ja rae the mujhe chhodkar. Ek baar bol nahi sakte the.' she glared him back.

'so now you started it all again? Airport pe jo sce hua kafi nahi hai?' He complaints.

'to shuru kisne kiya? Waise b main apse gussa hu.' she crossed her arms near her chest.

'kyu?' Maan asked in confusion.

'aap bhul gaye na mujhe pata tha.'

'what i forgot exactly?'

'aaj ki date. Aaj valentine's day hai. Gift dena to durr apne wish b nahi kiya.' She twitched her lips.

He framed her face and kissed her before wishing her. 'happy valentine's day jaan. You owed me already Geet. what i have is yours. So tell what my sweetheart wants?'

Geet noticed him smiling. He forgot all the pain and his eyes sparkling with joy. Geet hugged him quickly. 'thats why i said my pati is buddhu. Aap hi to mera gift ho. Your love is precious.' Geet kissed on his jaw and he absorbed her in him.

NEXT AFTER MY LIKES

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DEAR FRIENDS
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread!!
Waiting..sad Ff gonna finish..
suni_104 thumbnail