IN LOVE WITH STRANGER #4 updated Part 25 on 12-8-2014/Pg 1

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

NOT FEELING LIKE UPDATING BUT OPEN IT ONLY FOR MY BABU ''NIKKU'' AND MY FEW LOYAL READERS...
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3
PART 21 - 25: SCROWLL DOWN

THREAD 5

THREAD 6

THREAD 7

THREAD 8

THREAD 9
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 21

BOTH reached to hotel and dried themselves first. She dressed up beautifully in pink color suit and Maan wore black shirt with jeans. He decided to take her for shoppin.

Both take their seats in car and again Geet start singing a song as per her habbit. Maan stare her and she get scared,thinking miht he scold her for invading in his peace.,so she stop instantly. Maaan smiles seeing her gestires.

'by the wa you aint a bad singer.' Maan appreciate her indirectly.

Geet was amused with his words. 'sir ye aap keh rae ho?', She wouldn't able to believe that he actually praising her instead of scolding for irritating him. Or he is changing for her.

Maan wouldn't replied and deliberately ignored her. He drove towards their destination and parked the car. Both entered in the Mall. Suddenly she demands. 'sir aap mujhe salary kab doge?'

Maan wasn't expecting this as early. 'Salary?' he repeats in confusion.

'ha? Nahi doge? Aap ye sari acting free me karwa rae ho?' She asked innocently. Geet never think much and speak which she feels.

'not at all. But why suddenly?' Maan was curious as Geet is full of surprize for him and he love to explore her cute antics.

'actually i want to buy gifts for everyone at home. Or Annie ki list to bahut lambi hai.' so i need money to buy all the things.' Geet explained.

'so why you need salary? I mean tum apni salary me se kyu le rahi ho? Buy whatever you want. Main hu na bills pay karne k liye.' Maan offers her and gave option.

'nai. I want to buy gifts for them. Bills aap pay karenge to gifts apki taraf se ho jayenge.' Geetdenied as she wants to take gift from her side not from his money.

'Geet do one thing. But all the things ok. Or jo b bill banega main use tumhari salary me se dedcut kar lunga. Its fine with you?' Maan solved her issue.

'promise?' She asked to confirm as she is very determined for this issue.

'ha baba pakka.' Maan assured her and thought that she is such a unique piece. With every passing day he found new things about her. She is indeed a pure soul and having a self respect too. Her demand of buying gifts for his family but with her money tolds him clearly how much she attached with them all and loved them. Plus she wont believes on enjoying other's money. Each time she shocked him but in a pleasent way. 'now go and buy what you want. I am in a men's section'.

She nodded and both parted. Both went in different directions. He is looking for some shirts. He was so engrossed in his shopping,not realizing when he collapsed with someone and all the shirts from  his hands. He bend on his knees to pick up them. One familiar voice alerts his senses. His brows knotted and face clenched hard. He looked up and his all bitter memories fresh n up. A gril with a cunning grinn on her face standing just opposite to him. He stood up. She raised her hand towards Maan.

'hi Maan. See you after a long time. Well truly speaking i never thought to see you again like this,and so here. I mean an unromantic person like you,i am sure koi bussiness meetin hogi.' She tunts him contantly. 'or else you wont came here. Am i right Maan?' she twitched her lips and mocked of him again and again.

'tumse matlab? And by the way what are you doing here?' Maan's mood changed instantly. He wants to avoid her as soon as possible.

'Maan you know na how Aman is? He is very spl and most romantic. He brought me here for our 4th honeymoon. Anyways you tell me,what's going on in your life except Office.' A teasing smile is playing on her face. She wont leaving a chance of irritating him.

He drawled with a heavy dose of sarcasm. 'that is none of your business.' He guranted siliding her an irritated look.

'common Maan,dont be so rude. Lagta hai tum abhi bhi bachho ki tara tum usi baat ko pakad k baithe ho.' she tunts again and the tension between both getting strong,tillGeet come there.

'Maan s...' Geet is about to address him with sir but she stopped herself seeing him with someone. Though Geet dont know the person but she know one simple rule that she have to pretend of being his wife in front of outer world.

Both glance towards the direction she came from. Geet knows she must coverup her 's' and though quikly. She encircled his arm. 'Sweetheart shopping ho gai apki?' she asked huskily,while rubbing his arm.

Both Maan and that girl turn stunned hear word sweetheart. 'Who is she?' She asked curiously. She wants to know who is the girk who have a courage to call Maan with such a pet names.

Before Maan answer her question Geet again replied to her. 'Jaanu apne btaya nahi humari shadi k bare me?' Geet said with a lopsided smile. She obviously trying to make her believe about them.

NOW it really spins Maan's head and Sameera's also. Maan is not habtual of all this sweet sugary talk and Sameera very well aware of this. Smeera's betrayal broked him down and turn more rude. She was never ever imagined that he must marry a gril and though like Geet.

'ha wo...' Maan fummbles.

'aap aaye kyu nahi? Kitna time lagte ho?' she cribbed.

'aa hi raha tha tumhare paas.' Maan gazed her and smile came on his face automatically.

'to wo news sach thi,ki Mr. MSK ne shadi kar li hai.' Sameera said in a bit annoying tone. 'par Maan tumne itni late shadi kyu ki?' She again talk him in a sarcasm tone.

Both Maan and Geet glance in each other's eyes and he replied without moving his gaze. 'Geet nahi mili thi na ab tak. Isi k aane ka intezar kar ra tha.'

Sameera felt jelous seeing him happy. She thought after that he is never able to get any happiness in life. 'ab tum to mujhe introduced karwaoge nahi main hi karwa leti hu. Hi Geet. I am Sameera,Maan's old and most closest friend.'

'Hi Sameera.' Geet replied her with a smile.

'main or mere husband yaha HM k liye hai and i thought you two too. But i am sure yaha b Maan sirf kaam hi kar raa hoga. You know what Aman,my husband is so romantic. He fulfilled my all wishes. But feel sorry for you,Maan ko to sirf kaam se pyar hai.' Sameera trying to provoked Geet.

'nahi to infact aaj sham ko to Maan or main dics jane wale hai. You too joined us.' Geet felt annoyed the way she insulted Maan again and again so she snap back.

'what? Dics or Maan? No way. Main Maan ko achhe se janti hu wo disc kabi nahi jayega. Maine kahi baar kaha par Maan ne kabhi nahi mani meri baat.' Sameera wont able to believe.

'ha tumhari nahi mante honge na. Par main Maan ki wife hu and he can do anything for me. Infact i wont agree with you because mere Maan se zada romantic insan koi ho hi nahi skta. Tume kaise pata hoga tum to Maan ki just friend thi na.' Geet is all set to snap her equally and shut her mouth.

'realy,i am surprized. Maan kafi change ho gaya hai.' Sameera made faces.

'its been nice talking to you Sameera but we are in hurry,so please can you excuse us. I want to spend my whole time with my hubby darling.' Geet snuggle Maan more to show her how much in love they are. And moreover Geet's defending for Maan make him adore her. He constantly gazing her only without a blink,which Sameera for sure cant able to resist.

PRECAP:-
MAAN'S WORD HURT GEET BADLY. SHE NEVER EXPECTED THAT HE WILL SAID THOSE WORDS TO HER. MAAN IGNORED HER TEARS AND MOVED IN BALCONY. WHEN HE CAME BACK IN ROOM GEET WAS NOT THERE.

NOTE:- AAJ K BAAD MAINE LIKES K LIYE NAHI BOLNA. JISKO KARNA HAI KARO NAHI KARNA HAI MAT KARO. BESHARMO KO KUCHH BHI BOLNE SE KOI FAYEDA NAHI HOTA. SO FROM NOW NOT INTRESTED IN TALKING WITH SHAMELESS PPL. ONLY POSTING FOR MY LOYAL READERS. WO KYU SUFFER KARE BAKIO KI WAJHSE. LOVED MY LOYAL READERS AND THANX FOR GIVING YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 22

ONE after another Geet giving back her. She taught her a good lesson. Though Sameera trying to make her jelous but she refleted it back on her with her lovey dovey talk.

'ab aap chalo na k yahi khade rehna hai? Kitna time lagte ho aap ek cheez select karne me.',Geet showing fake anger pretending her right on him. She pulling him from there.

'Geet time zaroor laga par galat ko choose karne se to time lena achha hai na.' In pretext of repling to her Maan unknowinly accept what he feels now.

'achha abi ye sab chhodiye. Muje apko kuchh dikhana hai. Nice talking to you Sameera but we are in hurry,so catch you some other time.' Geet clenched his hand and dragged him out of there.

Both walked out and she took him along with her to another shop. 'Geet ye to toy shop hai.' Maan get confused wh she brought him here.

'ha sir app chalo to sahi.' Geet's eyes were gleaming and she dragged him inside.

'what are we doing here Geet?' Maan get curious as she becomes mstery for her. Daily showing new colors. But what now.

'sir have some patience.' she took him to a corner where teddyy bears placed in shelfs. 'sir see wo jo do teddy bears hai na waha pe,ek wo pure white wala or dusra wo red or white mix wala mujhe na dono pasand hai or ab main confuse hu ki konsa zada achha hai.' Geet pointing towards two bears while biting her one finger as she was in confusion. Her eyes moved towards him in hope of help.

Maan glance both teddies. Though he love white colour but this time he will choose another one. 'red white mix is better option.' he told her.

Geet felt happier. 'sachhi,apko bhi wo wala zada achha laga. Mujhe laga aap whilte wala choose karoge as apko white col pasand hai.' Geet was so ecited and happy because Maan chose the one she is falling for more.

'its true that i love white. Par wo akela adhura lagta hai. Jabki dusre me red k aane se uska adhurapan khatam ho gaya hai.' He said glancing towards her. Maan start losing around her.

Geet is so happy because Maan choose the teddy having red color because she love red color. 'excuse me please pack that one.' Geet commands to shop keeper.

Maan was still in confusion. 'Geet you are still playing with teddy bears?' Maan reading her gestures and asked curiously.

Geet stare him. 'sir aap bhi na. Ye maine apne liye nahi liya hai.' Geet cleared his doubts.

Maan wasnt satisfied till. 'to firr?'

'ye to maine Dev or Meera...' Geet was about to told him but as usual Maan intrupts and not allowed her to complete.

'dev or Meera toys se nahi khelte.' Maan staring her as she is some kind of a fool,who doesnt know anything.

'haha,very funny. Achha hua apne bata diya. Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha.' she said annoyingly,while staring him. 'sare jahan me bas ek inhe hi to sari akal hai.' she mummered in her mouth.

'kuchh kaha tumne?' Maan overheard her cribbings.

She take the teddy and paid the bill and turned to him. 'ha kaha. Apko pata hai apki problem kya hai? Aap kabhi koi baat puri sunte kyu nahi ho?' Geet cribbed and pouts holding the bear tightly.

'kya matlab?' Maan asked rudely.

'matlab ye ki ye teddy maine un dono k liye nahi unke hone wale baby k liye liya hai.' She knotting her browise twise showing her intelligence.

'baby k liye. Jo abhi aaya bhi nahi hai?' he wont get her. 'par baby k aane me to abhi kafi time hai. Or abi to ye nahi pata k baby boy hai ya girl.' Maan wont get her logics.

'simple hai sir. Jab tak baby aayega main to yaha par houngi nahi. To ye apki responsibility hai ki aap ye gift usko do. Or girl ya boy kuchh farak nahi padta. Sare Chhote bachhe teddy bear se khelte hai.' she shrugged off her shoulder and showing her expertise. But somewhere her words hit the reality.

'tume badi knowledge hai bachho k bare me?' Maan teased her.

'main smart hu na.' Geet said with an attitude and winked.

'hmm wo to dikhta hai. By the way agr tumhari shopping ho gayi ho to hotel chale?' he tunts her indirectly on her smartness.

She nodded and both went to parking area. Maan places all the gift packets on back seat. In their whole route he seems very upset. Neither he utter a word nor paying attention towards her. Geet scann him and guessed his condition. She wants to talk to him but stop herself,letting him keep with his silence. Even after reaching into the room he having the same expression. Because of Sameera he again went to his painful past and her taunts scratched his wounds.

Crossing to the table,she put her belongings down and went to open a window to let in some fresh air. Though she was certain that she wouldn't asked anything from him but his condition welterd her and she give up.

GEET collect her all courage and went to him. 'sir can i aske something?' She ask for permission first.

'hmm.' he replied shortly as still lost in his past.

'sir mall me jo ladki hume milli thi wo wahi thi na,jiski pic apne us dinn chhupai thi?' She asked meakly,afrading of his reaction.

Maan came back to senses due to her question. 'Geet ek kaam karo,khane ka order de do,bahut bhook lagi hai.' he trying to avoid the topic related to her. His past tormented him alot.

Maan moved to another side and Geet followed him. She again confronts him. 'sir baat ko palatiye mat. Mujhe pata hai koi baat hai jo apko pareshan kar rahi hai wo bhi tabse jabse aap us Sameera se mile ho. Subah me to apka mood theek tha.' where she was so concerned,he seemed to have a no willpower to talk about his past.

Maan doent like discussing about his private life and pain to anyone. 'what's wrong with you? Kyu ek hi baat pakad k baithi ho.' He get irritated and yelled on her.

'kyunki aap apni takleef kabhi btate kyu nahi ho?' She wants him to be calm.

Though she wast trying to help him but Maan take it otherwise. He glared her furiously and clenched her arm hardly.

'kyu janna chahti ho? Hoti kon ho mujhse meri personal life k bare me puchhhne wali? You are just a mere employee of me. Jo ho wahi bann k raho. Zada mere sir pe chadne ki zarurat nahi hai. Main tumse aram se baat kar leta hu iska ye matla nahi hai tume meri life me interfare karne ka haq mill gaya hai. Apni aukat mat bhulo,or hadd me rehna seekho.' maan push her with a jerk. He spitt those words in rage of anger which hurt her deeply.

His bitter words are enough to torn apart her little heart. Those hazles which always gleaming filled with tears due to his harsh and rude behaviour. She never expected that he behaved like this with her. Maan was boiling in his anger and ignored her tears deliberately and went to balcony. He bang the door forcily and sat on a rocking chair. He stayed there for long with his eyes closed. Going through a thunderstroam of feelings in him. At 7:30pm a deep silence around him broken by the buzzing sound of his phone. He rubbed his eyes and opened to glance his phone. He pick up the call,it was from Dev.

'hello bro sorry to disturb you. But i have a wonderful news for you.' Dev's sounding so excited.

'it fine. Ghar pe sab kaise hai. Dadima kaisi hai?' Maan asked about the well being of his family members,sply of Dadima to whom he love most.

'all are fine. Aap or Geet kaise hai?' 

'ya we are fine. Tum kisi news ki baat kar rae the?' Maan asked straight forwardly.

'bro congrats hume wo Canada wali deal mill gai hai. And its all because of you. Ok bro main rakhta hu you enjoy.' He cut the call.

Maan hear the news and his mood changed instantly. He was delighted because it was the biggest venture he was seeking for. His dream comes true and only because of Geet. He moved into room to share his happiness with Geet. He wants to thanks her. Maan came and found room empty. He searched her in washroom but she wasnt there too. Maan thought of calling her but her phone was laying on bed. She left it too.

PRECAP: - MAAN SEARCHING HER EVERYWHERE. EVERY PASSING MINUTE ROSED HIS TENSION AS SHE IS NO WHERE.
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 23

WITH he drop of a call,Maan came inside the room. His eyes only searching her in whole suite,but she wasn't anywhere. He even checked in the washroom,but no answer from there to,as se wasn't there to. Now he getting tensed for her.  Tensen lines start appearing on his braod forehead. He rubbed them with his two fingers thinking what to do. He even checked her belongings first. They are at their place untouched. Suddenly his eyes roamed and he found her mobile.

'o god ye ladki bhi na. Kaha gai hogi is waqt? Uparse mobile bhi yahi chhod diya hai.' He is grewing tensed even more. 'ek to us ladki me itna bachpana bhara hai,or mujhe ye tak pata nahi wo yaha se kabse gayab hai.' Maan's heartbeat rosing. He start thinking what to do now and from where he should start.

'commo Maan start searching her. Yaha baithe rehne se kuchh nahi hoga. I have to find her at any cost.' Maan determined and ran outside in her search. He search her i corridors, gym area, food court,almost every where in a hotel and ails to get even a single clue. He even ask from the staff and alerts them if they could find her in any case,then inform her first.

His heart is sinking with the delay in finding her. He  turned gloomed and bad thoughts start swimming in his head. He is worried for her safty. He knows how chidlish and innocent she is. He was walking madly here and there and suddenly realized that he search her everywhere except pool area.

'how can be i so stupid. Of course she is there.' Maan finally able to guess where is she. He ran towards the area and his assume was right. She is sitting on the edge of the pool area,hanging her legs in the water.

Maan knows she is angry with him,so he silently take a move and sat next to her. He cleare his throat to grab her attention. 'ahh, Geet tum bacho jasie act karna kab band karogi? Pata hai kitna pareshan tha main. Sab jagah tume dhoondha. Uparse ye tumhara phone b tumne room me hi chhod diya.' Maan complaints but not hardly as per his habbit.

Geet slanted her neck to glance him. She glared him furiously,which is clear signal that its a high time he shut his mouth,because she wasn't in a mood of talking with him. She stood up and moved without even making a single sound. She turned silent completely. Maan wont give up and go behind her. She settled herelf on the chair to relax near pool area. Maan followed and settles besides her.

'Geet tum meri puri baat bina sune hi chali aai..?' he cribbed cutely.

Geet stared him and splash out her anger. 'abhi bhi kuchh sunana baki re gaya tha?... 'MAAN SIR',giving stretch to her last words she snap back and tells him about his mistake. Geet quickly turned her face to another side. She is very upset this time.

'think quickly MSK. Par kaise ye to puri jungli billi bani hui hai.' Maan thinking what he do to rectify his mistake and make her like before. He gulped hard and make his mind ready to apolozise. 'Geet i am sorry. I know mujhe aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi. I was wrong and i admitt that.'

'o really? Ye achha hai pehle insult karo or firr sorry bol do.' she taunts.

'Geet please dont be so rude. Maine kaha to i am sorry. Us waqt main guesse me tha,jo muh me aaya bol diya,but i didn't meant those words. Now please maan jao,sorry bol to raha hu.' Maan still not getting how much damange he made in his insanity.

'bahut ehsan apka jo aap apni mere employee se sorry bol rae hai. Warna meri itni aukat kaha hai.' she said in a sarcastic way.

Maan closed his eyes i regreat,holding his forehead between his thumb and fingers. He reminds those harsh and painful words he said to her on that time. Geet moved from there too.

'Maan you have to learn how to handle her. She is so sensitive. This time she is really angry on you. Think about it.' He taled to himself and searchinf for an idea to manaofy her. He think get his idea. He made some calls and do arrangements.

Afte half an hour 3 kids went near to Geet holding a ballon in their hands,on which 'I AM SORRY',is printed. Geet was in shock seeing this.

'bachho ye apko kisne diya?' Geet asked softly and all 3 moved and pointed towards the direction where he is standing. Maan came there and hold his ears to say sorry,but Geet turned her face again. Maan send the kids away. He himself passed ballons towards her. Geet hold and burst all. Maan pouts. For the first time he learn how difficult to manaofy anyone. Because before this his family bear all his mood swings and he never ever said sorry in this way. But he was determined that he must rectify his mistake.

C

Maan went more closer to her and held her shoulder softly. He turned her and signaled to look at up in the sky. Geet glance up and same moments sky shots splashed in the sky and leave a msg,''I AM SORRY GEET.'' it was something which cant digest easily. Maan amused her completely. A rude and riugh person like Maan can do such a sweet gestures for an unknown girl its a very big thing for Geet. She was pleasured by this and shocked too. Her eyes were gleaming and turn wet at the corners again because of him,but for a different reason. The happiness he just gave her is too much for her. Geet spun to face him. Maan again pulled his ears but she stopped him doing so and hugged him in excitement. Her missing smile came again on her face,so on him and he embraced her too. Her warmth affects him and he just start loosing himself.

'i am sorry Geet,but i don't wanna hurt you' he apolozise softly.

Geet parted from him and stare him. 'nahi sir aap please baar baar sorry mat bolo. Maine aise hi over react kar diya. Mujhe bhi apse aise swal nahi karne chahiye the. Aap mere boss ho or mera koi haq nahi...' Geet wont like he apolozise again and again so to calm him she put all blame on her self and commit her mistake but before she completes Maan palmed her mouth and stopped her on the point where she is saying about the right of her on him.

'nahi Geet. Dont say this. Maine tumpe gussa isliye nahi nikala kyunki tume main apni sirf employee manta hu. Actually Sameera mere ateet ka wo hissa hai jiseke bare me baat karna mujhe pasand nahi hai. Bhul jana chahta hu un yaado ko jo usse judi hai. She was my only friend...' Maan explaining her why he react in that way. Talking about Sameera is painful for him and this time he again going on that mode. His eyes are a mirror of his thoughts. Geet read that easily. He can feels the pain in his voice and in his eyes so she intrupts to divert his mind instantly.

'sir aap mujhe apka friend bnaoge?' geet raise her hand and offer her friendship to him. Aan turn blank for a moment her eyes were gleaming and had a sweet smile on her lips. Maan feel hesitation. His past wont let him trust on anyone easily. 'ek baar trust kar k to dekhiye puri zindagi dosti nibhaungi.' she read his thoughts and scanned the reason. So she assured that she will always with him like a good friend.

Ater Sameera's betryal Maan wont trust anyone easily. But Geet have something which melt him easily. When it comes to her he forced to think from herat rather then mind. His feelings always overpowered his ethics and rules. This time again her magic worked. He hold her soft hand in his rough ones.

'soch lo ek baar jo tham liya to firr chhutega nahi.' Maan cautioned her last time.

'soch liya.' she replied confidently and he chukled on her antics.

'waise aaj to double celebration banta hai.' He told her.

'wo kisliye?' she asked for the reason.

'ek humari is friendship k liye or dusra wo canada wali deal milne ki khushi me. Its all because of you Geet. Agar aaj main khush hu to iski wajh tum ho.' Maan gazing her lovingly. His voice is sweet and his each word coming straight from his heart.

'muskurane ki wajh tum ho...
Gungunane ki wajh tum ho...
O re lamhe tu kahi mat ja...
Ho sake to umar bhar tham ja..
Jiya jaye na jaye na jaye na... 
o re piya reee 2'

Geet jumped in happiness and hugged him again. 'yes... I knew it ye deal hume hi milegi. Mera proposal reject ho hi nahi skta tha.' she hugged him and lost in thoughts. 'bas ab kuchh dinn or firr apko mujhse chhutti mill jayegi.' Geet said in a flow which wont liked by him much.

'kya matlab?' Maan enquired.

'matlab ye ki ab to dadima bhi theek ho rahi hai ek bar wo puri tarah se theek ho jaye firr mera kaam khatam. Fir to mujhe zana hi hai apki life se.' Geet said coldly and frozed Maan's senses too. He turn mute.

'ha parabhi dadima ko theek hone me kafi time lagega.' Maan think and replied.

'i know sir to main konsa kal ja rahi hu. Chaliye chhodiye ab to meri treat banti hai?e Geet changed the topic and asked for her treat which he promised her earlier.

'ha bilkul banti hai. Bolo kya chahiye?' He is ready to fullfill her all demands.

'first you make me promise that whatever i ask you give me without showing tantrums.' Geet wana confirm so he wont take back.

'ok i wont deny.' Maan take a deep though and promised.

'promise?' She asked again.

'promise.' Maan assured her...

PRECAP:-

😉

NOTE:- 21 Part pe 215 likes or 22 pe only 184 grrr why? Besharmo sudharna mat... ðŸ˜¡

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats! update soon 😊
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 24

GEET asked for her treat but before telling her wish she demads promise from Maan,that he fulfilled her wish without doing any tantrum.

Maan think deeply and agreed. 'ok Fine,i wont deney.'

'promise?' she confirmed last time.

'promise.' Maan glance in her eyes and blink.

'chaliye fir ready ho jaiye. Hum disco ja rae hai.' Geet said while grining and waiving in her tune.

'WHAT?' Maan react loudly.

Geet jerked with his loud voice. 'sir aap chilla kyu rae ho? Aise to main dinn behri ho jaungi pakka.' Geet cribbed on his shouting habbit.

'Geet ask something else. We are not going there.' Maan told his decision strongly

'Maan sir mukriye mat. Apne promise kiya hai.' She reminds,rolling her eyes.

Maan felt trapped. So he changed his way of handling her. 'Geet wo achhi jagah nahi hai. Isliye hum waha nahi jayenge.' he trying a waste effort of conviencing her.

'aap kabhi gaye ho waha?', Geet asked strongly coz she knew the answer.

'nahi. Or jana bhi nahi hai.' Maan is not in a mood of going there.

'to apko kaise pata ki wo achhi jagah nahi hai.' Geet argued.

'tume kaise pata wo achhi jagah hai? Tum gai ho waha?',Maan trying to weaken her decision.

'ha gai hu. Or aaj aap bhi chaloge. Maan sir apne promise kiya hai. Ab jaldi ready hoiye hum ja rae hai and that final.' Geet too act stubbornly and remind him about the promise he made to her.

Maan reluctantly,'are you sure?' and she nodded her head in yes. Again she mends him and he changed. Maan wore black skimpy shirt with black trouser and Geet dressed up in orange top with haulter neck and cut sleeves with blue jeans.

Both reached to disco. Maan really felt suffocated in between the noisy crowd. All area filled with youth. Some enjoy dancing and some drinking at the baar. 'Geet lets go somewhere else.' he wants to escape from there.

Geet smiles over his childish heart. From outer appreance he looks so hard but somewhere he is still a child. 'no way yaha main apko ek khas wajhse lai hu.' Maan stared her. 'ghuriye mat. Actually main yaha apko isliye lai hu taki shyad apko koi ladki pasand aa jaye.' Geet told her plan to him.

'wo kisliye? Or waise bhi yaha konsi achhi ladki milegi.' Maan argued as he wont like her ideas at all. Maan never supports her as his state of mind is not ready.

'sir maine apko friend banaya hai to ab apki zimmedari hai mujhpe. Mere janae k baad koi ladki honi chahiye na jo permanent meri jagah le sake.' Maan's eyes knotted hearing her words. 'nahi samjhe? Sir i mean you need a girl in your life who become your life partner.' She told him what she decided for him.

Maan staring her face having lost in her. Words just come out of his mouth. 'no one can take your place Geet.' he confessed and she turn astonished made him realize what he said exactly. 'i mean yaah aisi koi ladki nahi jo meri family k sath adjust ho sake jaise tum ho gai ho.' Maan stabled him thoughts and cover up soon.

'sir aap b na pehle hi har cheez k liye na bol dete ho. Mere sath b to risk liya tha na? Chaliye dance floor pe.' she invites him for a dance.

Maan glance and saw ppl dancing and his face twiched. 'waha un paglo k bech me no ways.' Maan denied her proposal.

'ok mat aao. Par main ja rahi hu.' Geet leave him alone and he moved towards baar. She start dancing between those girls and boys. The moment Geet start dancing,Maan felt disturbed. Geet is dancing with some random guy. He touched her and Maan felt burning sensation deep inside his heart and to sooth his heart he start drinking. He started with a peg which converted into an uncountable.

WHEN he cant resist any more,he tto joined her at dance floor. He encirled her waist and sweeped her. She bumped on him jerkly,her soft cheek grazed with his stubbled one. Maan turned on,dancing with Geet. He,lifts her,spin her but in between the protective cage of his arms,allowing no one to touch her. Seeing his sharp look and passionate dance many girls strat drooling on him. All came and dragged him with them. Geet feels good seeing him enjoying. Due to intoxic state Maan lost the track completely and shake his legs with all the girls.

Now he was not in himself,like a carefree bird,who wants to flew higher without carrying any burden on his shoudlers. Geet felt happy seeing his side. Viewing him enjoy gave her a bit happiness but only for a few moments.

Gradually girls start claming him and Maan too allowing them to play with him. Geet's little heart clenched hard. She start feeling awkwards seeing him like this. When it reached over her patience level she went to him and clenched his arm and trying to drag him with her. She took him to another place.

Maan stop in mid and pushed her to him. 'kya hua Geet? Why you dragged me here when all enjoying there?' Maan's body is loosing his strength. He is waving and wants to go up there with those girls.

'kyunki apne bahut zada pee li hai or hume der bhi ho rahi hai.' Geet's voice was stern. She pissed around unknowingly.

Maan is pushing himself back as he wasnt any mood of left the place. 'Geet dont spoil the party.'

'lets go',All girls came there and asked him to go with them.

Maan was also obeying them but Geet clenched his wrist more firmly and glared all dreadfully. She showed her finger to them and ordered to leave from there as he is with her only. 'dont you dare touch him. He is with me and we are going from there. So just stay away from him.' Geet hold his wrist and dragged him out of there with her.

Both reached to their car. She opened the door to set inside but Maan pulled her and locked the door again. He tagged her against the car and locked her in his arms from both side. He stepped towards her decreasing the gap between both. Her breath get harder seeing his hysterical eyes,which were constantly gazing her. He leaned over her shoulder and whisper huskily in her ear. 'why Geet? Why you doing all this?'

His cheek again grazed her soft skin. His voice caressing her sesitive skin and gave burning sensation. Her legs were shaking badly,loosing her strength. 'bolo na Geet?' Maan provoked her. She wants to utter something but her voice lacking her.

Geet gulped hard and turned her face to broke the eye lock. 'Maan you are drunk. We must go back to our hotel first.' she is changing the topic. As mush she trying to move from there Maan come more closer to her and tagged himself to her. With this proxcimity she become more vulunerable. Her chest become heavy and body start responding out of her control. Shudder ran through her spine. Maan pulled her to him,crushing her in his grip. Maan held her head in his hand,leaned on her lucsious lips. She gasped and closed her eyes. He just touch first.

Geet clenched his shoulder firmly. She knows this is going wrong and wants to stop him and herself,but couldn't do much. Geet hate herself for giving in like this. His warm lips made her restless. Both cant denied their uncontrolled urges...

NOTE:- LOYAL READERS MANN HO TO LIKES PURE KAR DENA... 😔
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 25

BOTH'S feelings are mutual and they know where they are heading. Geet tilted her head up to gave him access into her mouth. Maan was so restless and eager both,for relishing those supple pink lips. He leaned and again pressed his warm lips on her gently,to which she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled his head more to her. Maan took her lower lip and sucked it first then he bite it in process of making her ready for him. Geet moaned and her lips parted. This allowed him to deepen the kiss. He invaded in her mouth and start exploring every ounce of her. Geet turned on to him and respond the way he demands from her. Both hunger of having each other is mutual and wild. Their tongue toyed. He licked her tongue with his,and moved to suck her lips again.

Maan pulled her more to him and her hands stroking his nape aggressively. Both wont ready to leave till they need some air to breath. Then only both parted. Maan's eyes lids were heavy due to both reason. First his desires which are buried inside him from ages and second due to his drunken state. Maan glance her face and hold in his hands. He leaned over her shoulder and trying to whisper.

'Geet main.. Tume pata hai...main..' his words turned incompleted as he faints on her.

Geet hearing him carefully,but he was now unconcious. She trying to awaken him but no use. 'Maan... Maan sir...'

She supports him and manage to pulled him inside the car. She took him back to the hotel and called the staff for help. They drag him to their room and made him laid on the bed. Geet took off his shoes and socks,then tugged him under sheet.

Emotionally and physically she was tired and need sleep. Maan was sleeping on a bed peacefully,so for tonight she moved on a couch.

Sun dawn and its shiny rays awaked her. Geet rubbed her drowsy eyes and get up. 'abi samjh aaya Maan sir itni jaldi kaise uth jate hai. Is couch pe to direct rays aati hai.' Geet cribbed and stretched herself. She remind of him ad moved to glance. Maan still in a sleeping mode. Geet ordered lime juice for her and moved inside the washroom.

She was glancing in the mirror. She roamed her fingers on her lips and whole night start runnig in front of her eyes. She turned irritated and disturbed. Geet turn on the tap and start splashing water on her face. 'Geet ye sab tu kya kar rahi hai. Wake up. Geet you are not his wife. Ye sab sirf ek natak hai wo bhi Maan ki family k liye. Maan teri manzil nahi hai. Tu ye sab karne nahi aai thi. Tere mind me koi bhi second thought aa bhi kaise skta hai? Maan is stranger for you and how could you allowed a strange man to come as much closer to you. Whatever had happened its not Maan's fault. Wo hosh me nahi the par tu to thi. Firr roka kyu nahi unhe? Kyu badne diya unhe aage? Geet make one thing very clear to yourself. He is only your boss. Ek baar dadima theek ho jaye firr tera kaam khatam. Firr tu apni duniya me or Maan sir apni.' tormented by her own split mind she splashing water continously as she trying to erase last night memories for forever.

Meanwhile Maan wake up. His head is spinned badly due to the hangover. All the memories of last night had faded from his mind. He cant remember anything had happened last night after he got drunked. As much he tried his head ached more. 'O God... When i was came here? Or ye mera sar,itna kyu dard kar raha hai? I think kal bahut zada ho gai. Par kal raat hua kya tha? Kuchh yaad kyu nahi aa raha?' Maan was struggling to remember but he cant regain his last night memories.

Geet came back in room and both's eyes met. Maan stood up and stepped towards her. Geet turned her gaze avoide looking into his eyes. 'Geet are you okay?' he sounds so concerned.

'ya i am fine.' she replied briefly.

'Geet kal raat kya hua tha? I mean i was drinking and came to dance with you. But wont remember what had happened after that.' Maan asked from her. He wanna know what he is forgotten.

Geet was astonished that he forgot everything,their dance,his dance with girls and most important their kiss. He forgot everything. 'inhe to kuchh bhi yaad nahi hai. Chal achha hi hai na. Ye baat yahi khatam ho gai. Ab tu b zada mat soch.'

'bolo na Geet.' he asked again.

'kuchh bhi to nahi sir.', She replied casually.

Maan get irrritated with her strange behaviour. As either she was looking at him nor giving satisfactory answer. He grasped her arm firmly pulled her to him. 'why you are avoiding me? Why dont you tell me clearly what had happened? Kaise aaya main yaha pe?... Or...' Maan hide his anguishness behid his anger but she can read in his eyes. Maan felt hesitated first but couraged and made an eye lock with her. 

Maan lowered his lashes in guilt. Geet's indifferent behaviour tormented him and he trying to regain his memory. 'Geet please btao kya hua kal raat? Did i mishbehaved with you?' He was worried and cared for her,which is clearly visible in his toxic eyes. 

Geet predict this easily. 'nahi Geet kuchh mat btana warna Maan sir khud ko punish karenge.' Seeing his concern and pain filled eyes she determined more not to tell him anything about last night. 'sir...' she opened her mouth,when a knock sound on their door divert both's attention.

Waiter brought the Lime juice she ordered for him. She recieved and he left from there. Geet locked the door again and passed juice to Maan. 'ye leejiye pee lijiye. Kal jo apne itni chaddai hai na uska asar khatam ho jayega.

'ye...?' Maan asked.

Geet smile and and rolling her eyes showing her expertise. 'Peejiye peejiye. Hangover utar jayega. She gave medicine along with it so he get relief from his head ache.

Maan gulp in one go and start his interrogation again. 'Geet can you please tell me kal maine kya kiya?' He wants to know at every cost.

Geet stared him. 'sir ab apko apne us bekar dance ki tareef sunni hai to sorry mujhse jhoot nahi bola jayega.' now she knows him pretty well. Insult is the best weapon to provoked MSK. After which he cant think anything else.

'what? What you said? Am i a bad dancer?' he asked strongly almost in a cautioning way,like change your words or else you pay for it. Maan staring her,resting his both fists on his waist. Geet gulped and nodded yes constantly. 'oh really? Or apne bare me kya vichar hai? Khud to jaise bahut achhi dancer ho. Dekha tha maine kaise us Bandar(monkey) k sath bandariya ki tarah uchhal rahi thi.' Maan snap back and insult her to take revenge or puring out his last night's frustration.

'Hwww...', Geet's mouth open wide. She poked on his arm. 'apne mujhe bandariya kaha?' her eyes widened with anger and she glaring him.

'ha kaha.' he admitt with authority. 'kyunki tum wahi lag rahi thi kal us bander k sath uchhalte hue dance floor pe.' Maan got a chance to blow up what bothering him since he saw her dancing with another man.

'achha to aap konsa bade smart lag rae the. Aap bhi to Langur hi lag rae the un  un namoonio k sath dance karte hue.' Geet too snap back. Unknowingly both just spitting out what bothering both last night.

'Geet... You called me Langur?' Maan threatened her.

Geet widened her eyes and nodded yes again. 'ha kaha or baar kahugi. Langur langur langur.' she repeats and roses his anger

'ab tum nahi bachogi.' Maan cautioned her and rush towards her. Geet assumed already so she start runnning in room,chased by Maan. In order to save herself she ran everywhere and in between threw pillows and cushions towards him to obstacle his way.

'Geet ek baar hath aa jao firr btata hu.' Maan threatened her again,while chasing her. Now it become game for her and she wants to win. Seeing Maan's desperation of catching her,she get winning satisfaction and giggled,while throwing pillows. Both just running round round in whole room.

Maan wants to end this chase so he jumped on and catch her from behind.

Maan pulled her up in air and Geet struggling to freed herself. 'sir mujhe neeche utariye.

'ab bolo kya bol rahi thi.' Maan now challanged her.

'sir pls mujhe pehle neeche utariye.' Geet pleads.

Maan put her down. Geeting a chance she was about to run away again,but Maan pulled her onto him and twisted her arm on her back. He hold her another arm firmly too. 'ab kaise bhagogi?' Maan chuckled on his win over her.

'ok i am sorry.' Geet apolozise reluctantly. 'abi to chhodiye.'

'nahi chhodunga. What you called me? Langur and bad dancer.'

'ok galti ho gai. Ab nahi bolungi.' Geet pleading as her arm is paining.

'only on one condition. First admit that i am a very good dancer.' He put condition. Seeing no choice she repeats. 'Good ab bolo main bandariya hu or Maan sir ko bina baat pareshan karti hu.'

'hww..ye main nahi bolungi.' Geet denied completely,to which Maan firmed his grip more. Geet winced in pain but he ignored. 'sir pls leave me.' Geet pleading again.

'to jo bola hai pehle wo bolo.' Maan wasn't in mood and put his condition before her.

Geet glared and repeats what he said to her as she had no other choice. Maan freed her and she rubbed her arm. She feels so much pain. 'dhust danav hai pure aap.' she mummered. Her eyes turn wet at the corners,coz her arm is aching.

'you better remember this.' Maan overheared and cautioned her.

'main yaha akeli u na isliye robb jamate hai. Ghar chaliye firr btaungi.' Geet is cribbing in pain. This time she relly get angry with him as he hurt her so much.

Thanx for your likes and comments guys. Ab ispe bhi jaldi se likes complete karna,so i will upadte next soon. 🤗
-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread!!!!!!!