THREAD 7

PART 40 - 45: SCROLL DOWN

THREAD 9
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

PART - 40

AMY left Geet's room and reached to Brij who was busy with Yash that time.

'i don't have enough time to stay here so call your parents. I want to see them tomorrow,taki jald de jald shadi k kaam pure ho.' Brij command bossily to yash.

'ya ofcourse. They will be here by the evening.' He said with a smile but get only glare in returns.

'i still don't understand what she saw in you.' he said in a frustrating voice and signaled him to leave.

Afterwards Brij to leave for some work. Later on he and Amy went to KM and apolozise for everything they faced because of Maaneet's fake marriage. Whole KM was still in shock. They have to face the world now. Brij apolozised and invite them for engagement and marriage. Awkwardness is still there but they cant reverse it.

Amy was confused and try to analyse the situation. Brij was aloof with Geet. He not tried to intract with her since she came back. Even at dinner there was a complete silence,which quite not normal for them. Amy initiate the conversation but still he behaved cold and wont respond.

Late at night Brij walked towards her room and peeped secreatly to make sure that she was alright. Amy caught him. 'why Brij? I know you cant stay away from her then why this aloofness?' She interogate.

Brij tried to stole his eyes and not want replied. 'Amy to late. I think hume sona chahiye,subah bahut si prepration karni hai.'

She turned him around. 'Brij dont change the topic. Hua kya hai?'

'hua kya hai ye tum mujhse puchh rahi ho? Abhi b kamp uthta hu ye soch k agar un logo ne ise panah nahi di hoti to kya hota iska? Meethi ne aisa kiya sirf us Yash k liye. Ek baar b usne apne or apni family k bare me nahi socha.' Brij was annoyed but with whom not sure. He clenched her both arms. 'u tell me what wrong i did if i want best for her?'

Amy scanned his tensed face. 'Brij now she is with us na then ye gussa kis liye? Apne aap pe ya apki jaan pe jo Meethi me basti hai. Apne Yash k liye b ha kar di sirf uske liye. To ab ye algav kyu?'

He freed her. 'i am angry on myself and on you also. Humi ne bigada hai use or ab bhugt rae hai. Hum dono jante hai wo Yash uske layak nahi hai.' Brij's pouring his fears before her.

'then what?' She asked.

'like always i have to mend or kya? Ek bar uski bat nahi mani to uska nateeza tumhare samne hai. She make us fun object in front of society. Now i can't handle any more. Itni insult aage hi ho chuki hai. Isilye Yash k liye ha ki hai. Or mazak nahi banwa skta main humari family ka.'

Amy rubbed his arm to calm and give up the though of talking for a while as she herself wasnt sure of anything. 'i dont think ye right time hai. Or firr mera veham bhi to ho skta hai. After all she loved Yash.

Geet hear each and every word of their convo. She felt guilty for hurting him and her family name. Tears poured out from her eyes. In her madness she wont realized how much she huring the feeling of her closed ones. Sply her Brother who is more like father to her.

Meera thought whole night and next day she talked with Annie about Maan and Geet. 'Anie i think both love each other.' she said to her.

'not possible bhabhi. She love yash. Thats why she left. Agar aisa hota to dadima ne to hath maanga tha na unka bhai k liye.' Annie wont agreed.

'i agree Annie ki wo sab sach hai. Par ab cheeze badal chuki hai. Dont you noticed how gloomed she was while leaving bhai.' Meera observed and she was not ready to accept that Geet's doesnt feel anything for Maan.

'par bhabhi now what we can do? Or ye apka veham b to ho skta hai.' she doubted.

'ek hi tareeka hai hume Geet se dobara milna hi hoga.' Meera determined to find out about her true feeling regarding both Yash and Maan.

'Geet where is my blue shirt?' how many times i told you stay away from my things. Now dont stay quite and tell me where you put my belongings.' Maan struggling with his wardrobe and tried to find out his belongings. He threwing thing here and there but found nothing as Geet manage the whole things and now he is completely dependent on her. He calling her continously till one soft hand laied on his shoulder. 'Geet where are you kab se awaze laga raha hu.' He was in his trance and turned around to got only disappointment. She wasn't there. It was his dadima who staring her grandson with watery eyes.

She caress his cheek lovingly. She knew his pain only. She knew how much he was missing his love. Dadima hugged him. 'wo yaha nahi hai bete. Accept this.' Dadima consoling him and stroking his back.

Maan clenched his eyes and hugged his dadima firmly as he was trying to hide in her. He missing her as part of his soul.

'hume Geet ka saman yaha se hatana hoga,warna Maan aise hi dukhi hote rahenge.' Dadima think to remove everything from KM which belongs to her. She command Meera and Annie and both got a chance to meet Geet.
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 41

Maan left carrying his gloominess along with him to his office. Only one day remain in her engagement with Yash. Meera and Annie reached to Handa Mansion. Amy welcomed both warmly. That time Brij was busy with Yash and his parents.

'kal engagement hogi or 4 dinn bad shadi. And i dont want any hurdles from your side understood.',Brij gritted his teeth and gave glare to all three.

'but how it can b possible. Itni jaldi to kisi ko inform b nai kar payenge.' His mother objects.

'thats not my headache. Shadi hogi to 4 dinn baad hogi or else nahi hogi.' Brij threatened them.

'hume manjoor hai.' His father accept his all terms quickly and even signaled his wife to keep quite.

Amy took both the girls to Geet's room. She showed them a way to her room. 'her room is this way. You carry on. I will bring somthing for you.'

Both moved the way she told. Meera opened the door as it was already half opened. Both entered and found her sitting in a window and looking outside. She even cant realise that someone came inside till Meera called her and grab attention. Listening familiar voice she slanted her neck to glance and jumped from there. Again smile blossomed on her lips. She ran towards them but stopped. She wasn't sure what both think about her.

Meera opened her arms and she ran to absorb. First Meera then Annie. 'i am sorry. I know tum sab mujhse gussa ho.' Geet's eyes filled with tears. She is whimpering.

Meera wiped off her tears. 'nahi Geet we wont. What ever had happened its not your fault.' She assured her.

'Annie Maan or dadima kaise hai?' Geet asked and Annie turn silent. She thinking how she tell her about Maan's condition. Seeing her silent Geet turn tensed. 'kya hua Annie? Wo dono gussa hai mujhse?'

'nahi.' Anhhie said briskly.

'Annie Maan sir theek to hai na? I know wo hurt hue hai. Maine itni badi baat chhupai unse. But Annie unka dhyan rakhna. Wo khane peene me bahut careless hai. Or itrovert hai. Kabhi apni takleef khudse nai btayenge. Unke silent ko samjhna parta hai. Make sure wo time se khaye. Or abhi to unhe wardrobe me kuchh mill b nahi raha hoga. I used to manage all the things. Par ab kon karta hoga. Annie i will gave you the list ki konsi cheez kaha padi hai.' Geet was busy in telling his own sister about him without realising the reason of her own behaviour.

Meera observed her. Meantime Amy came inside foolowed by a servant. He leave the trolly and went outside. She asked but both denied. 'Meera pls have it. In pregnancy kuchh na kuchh khate rehna chahiye. Or waise b Meethi ne b subah se kuchh nahi khaya hai.' Amy revealed and Meera stunned. Geet told her everything. Even about her being pregnant.

Meera signaled Annie and both eat to make Geet eat with them. Meantime servant came to inform Amy about the arrival of her dresses and jewellary. Amy took all there to hall area. Brij arranged everything at home. Everything came at home to choose for. Any asked to choose sari or lehna for ring ceremony. Geet glancing only not taking intrest in anything. 'Meethi look at this. It is so beautiful and your fav colour too.' Amy showed her a attaire of red colour.

Geet glancing all the dresses and then suddenly choose one. Amy was confused she choose that when which was most dull. 'Meethi ae u sure u want this one?' She asked last time.

'bhabhi i want this only.' she said strongly and moved to her room.

'dekha?' Meera asked.

'ya she choose white lehnga. So?' Annie wont get.

'Annie,duffer Geet ko vibrant or dark colours pasand hai sply red. Or wo sab chhodkar she choose white. Why? Because white is veerji's fav colour. Now i am sure there is something. I think we mus confront her.' Meera now sure about her doubts.

Brij overheared there convo and confront both. Meera gulped seeing him. 'aap dono humare mehmaan hai or wo b spl. But i req u dont interfare in our family matters. We already faced humilation so pls dont manipulate her mind again. Please.' Brij joined his hands and said in a commanding tone. Meera want to argue but he stooped her for the sake of his family reputation.

Amy hear & she to confront Brij. 'brij mujhe b lagta hai Geet is not happy with this marriage.'

'Amy dont troble me more.'

'Brij ap dekh kyu nai rae,Kise leke aaye aap? Ye humari Meethi nai hai. Ek sec chup nai reh skti thi wo. Aashu(brij-amy's son) se b zada shrarte hai. And look at her. I dont recognise her.'

'ok fine then go and ask her. Taki me invitation card pe us ladke ka naam print karwao. Yaha sab samjhdar hai sabko apni man mani karni hai. Kabhi yash to kabi koi or. Geet kisi cheez pe stable nai reh skti then its not my fault. Thak gaya hu main sabko ans karte karte.' Brij burst his all frustration on Amy which overheared by all Meera, Annie and Geet and all sealed their mouth.Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 42

BRIJ's word digged her in the grave of her mistake. Being a DIL of a reputed family Meera too understand what he going through and now it create more mess if she confront Geet. Annie to agree with her and both left.

In evening when Maan return and found his wardrobe empty,he burst on all servants for touching his wardrobe. Dadima hear his voice and went there. She asked the reason of his anger. 'Dadima who touched my wardrobe? Geet ki ek b cheez yaha nahi hai.'

Dadima signaled and went all servants away. She made him sit. 'sit.'

'Dadima kuchh puchh raha hu main Geet ka saman kaha hai?' he is getting impatient and turned restless.

'Maan bete unka saaman wahi hai jaha use hona chahiye. Geet k pas. Jab wo yaha rehne nahi wali to unka saaman yaha kaise reh skta hai.' Dadima cleared in a strong voice.

Maan turned more gloom. Till now her belongings gave him a feel of her but now his wardrobe turn empty like him. 'khud ko sambhaliye Maan bete.' Dadima consoled and left him alone.

Maan stood up and open his wardrobe. Except that teddy,everything is vanished which was hers. Maan pick up the teddy bear. He caressed the toy softly and hugged firmly. He clenched his eyes hard but his tears still found a space and start rolling on his stubbled cheek.

'Maan sir.' Geet waked up jerkly. Her beats are thumping high and felt restlessness. 'mujhe aise kyu lag raha hai,jaise wo kisi takleef me hai. Kya karu? Kaise pata karu? Is waqt to sab so gaye honge.' Geet was in turmoil. She was querrling with her. She was running for Yash and now when he was so near to her then she dont happy.

Sun rises and with that confusion and pain to. Maan knows today she is going to engage,so he left early moring on sight viewing,to keep himself cut off with the world. Dadima alerts other and asked them to go for her engagement.

In evening when ceremony started all were present there. But no one seemed happy. Neither from Geet's side nor from Maan's side. Yash put the ring in her finger but Geet's time was struck. She was staring blankly all around. Her hands frozed,not raising to put ring in his finger. Amy helped to handle the situation. Somehow the ritual completed. Noise of claps filled the hall. In which her beats died. All felt so helpless. Her eyes roaming all around though she knew he wont come. Meera already told her that he was busy. Yash trying to cheer her up but failed to bring smile on her gloomed face.

She left him and went to her room and found Maan there. Geet rushed to him but he step back. 'aap aaye kyu nahi. Mera phone b nai le rae ho.' Geet cribbed in a whimpering voice.

'how can i when you herself closed doors for me. Geet someone is already there then how can i?' Maan said with a smile.

Geet turned confused and step towards him but as much he tries he ran fast away and vanished in thin air. She look all around and found only darkness. Yash hold her from back side. He asked about her behaviour but she told him to leave her alone.

Unwillingly he left her alone. Soon all guets leave. His parents asked about her behaviour. 'Yash puttar ye Geet k rang dhang kuchh theek nai hai. Lagta hai abi b naraz hai wo tujhse.'

'yes dad.' he confirmed.

'to mana use aisa na ho ye shadi hi ruk jaye. We cant loose her.' he commands him.

'i know dad tabi to uske us bhai ko b bardasht kar raha hu. Ek bar shadi ho jaye in dono bhai behan ko seedha kar dunga.' Yash gritted his teeth in frustration.

'shant reh puttar jab tak shadi nai hoti.' his mom suggest.

'shant hi hu mom. Tabi to Maan ki juthan b bardasht kar raha hu.' Yash said furiously. All three set to woo her at any cost,because only then he got what they want.

Maan came late at night. Both are sitting in their windows and looking at moon from there. Maan atleast aware what he want but Geet...?

[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0N0DTTdN0Ow[/YOUTUBE]

Three days are remaing only. Maan cant able to bear this pain so he decided to leave India for forever and he do all the arrangements. He told Dadima about his london project and told her that for that project he will stay there till that complete. Dadima knows the reason behind so she guranteed him permission.

Time is like a sand. Slipped very quickly. Here Maan is busy in his arrangements. There Brij doing prepration of her marriage. 3 days passed like a fast wind and finally the day of her marriage come. Maan's flight was on the same day in the evening. Amy called Meera and Annie early in the morning as she needs them. Only they are the one who close to Geet. Dadima send both and decisied to joined them in evening. Geet asked about Maan and annie told her about his decision.

'Maan bhai abse London me hi rahenge. Aaj unki flight hai.'

PRECAP: MARRIAGE😉Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 43

Geet's heart thumping very fast so was of Maan. By every second passed both are getting far away from each other. Here Geet dressed up in bridal wear and on the other side Maan was packet to leave India. Servants stored his luggage at the backside of his car. Driver is waiting for him to come. Dadima and Dev stayed till he leave,because afterwards they to ready to joined the Meera and Annie.

Venue was decorated like a bride itself. From decoration to meal cores all reflecting Kapoor's status and classic taste. Amy left her with Meera and Annie. Geet's restlessnes was increasing. She was looking for a single chance and she got to. Meera left the room and she send Annie away to make call to Maan. She called him sevearal times till Annie came back but Maan's phone was on silent. He wants to stay alone. His driver drove the car towards the airport.

Soon sound of crackers alerts them and they got to know about Yash's arrivals. All left Geet alone to welcome him. Though they aint happy but rituals should be done properly. Amy and Brij welcomed him inside. They only perform as per rituals. No enthusisam was shown by any of them. It was only Yash and his family,who have a wide smiles on their faces.

Brij already was disappointed with Geet so he avoid taking part in any ritual and told Amy and others that Geet only arrived in booth at the time of marriage. No appearence before. He went in a corner and made call to someone. 'Hello where are you?' He asked but meakly.

'i am on the way. Waha sab theek hai?',The voice from the other side asked.

'right now everything is under control but Yash is arrived already.' Brij told to the person on the other side.

'dont worry sab under control hai. Hum aa rae hai.' Person assured him and cut the call.

Priest ask to bring bride to the venue. Yash already sat there. Brij signaled and Amy stood up to brought her.

'Maan kaha ja rae hai aap?' Geet asked seeing again Maan in her room.

'humesha k liye tumse durr.'

'Maan please dont go. I need you.' Geet pleads and he step back again.

'why Geet? Who i am to you? You love Yash then why you need me?' His que shaked her and she blurted out unconciously.

'no i dont love him. I love you. Par keh nahi pai. I already disappointed my family and when i realised my feelings towards you,its too late.'Geet poured her heart in lonliness.

But her trance broke when Amy came inside with Meera. Geet glance and found his image goes fogged and he vanished again. Her heart bleeds and her eyes telling the truth. Her tears appealing to all,not let her get marry to Yash but its to late. She wont run away again as it ruined her family name and Brij's prestige. But she was dying bit by bit. They asked her to leave but she cant able to take step out. Her feet frozed like she was standing in tons of snow and wont able to step forward. Amy and Meera aware but helpless. They pushed her outside. Few stairs and she was going to sit in booth. Her eyes pouring tears continously. She taking lot of time to take a step. Dadima to arrived and met with Brij. All stood like a statue no sign of life at all.

Finally Geet reached and both the girls made her sat next to Yash. He was smiling but Geet was crying like a hell. She wont even look at Yash for once. Brij staring her tears silently. No moments had done by anyone.

'ab kanyadaan ki vidhi k liye pita ko bulaiye.' Priest start the and called her father for further rituals.

Brij went near her and bend on her shoulder. 'bahut pyar karti hai Maan se?' He whispered so only she can hear. Geet stunned hearing Brij's words and slanted her neck to glance him with shock. 'bol karti hai na Maan se pyar?' he asked again and Geet nodded yes with a pout. 'then what are you doing here?' Geet stunned again and glance him in shock.

'dekh is time bolne ka nahi action lene ka time hai. Agar tu apni sari zindagi is ghatia admi k sath nahi bitna chahti then run away doll.' Brij telling her to run from her marriage and she was looking at him in confusion.

'but veerji.'

'par kya meethi?'

'i cant runied my family name again.' she whimperd.

'bachhe main keh ra hu na,so run isse pehle ki Maan humesha k liye India chhod k chala jaye. Dekh mera bachha your brother is not as weak that can easily mend by society. Brij Kapoor apne rules khud set karta hai. Koi b wajh teri khushi se badkar nahi hai. And i am not scared of anyone. Main sirf ye chahta tha ki tujhe tere pyar ka ehsaas ho jaye bas. Ye society isko hum bnate hai. Kisi ki itni himat nahi hai jo tere veerji se question kar sake.' Brij gave her apporval with a smile to boost her courage.

'baby go before its too late.' he said again.

Geet glance all around and stood up suddenly. Brij nooded his head and she leave the booth and start running towards exist point. All stunned seeing her insane action and sply this time when.

She again running from her marriage. All are shocked except two person in the venue.

Yash to stood up to stop her but Brij rosed his leg and obstruct his chase amd made him fall down. "What are you doing? Stop her." He screamed in frustration. 

"How can I? My little mischief have a habbit of running from her marriage." Brij said wryly and gave a winning smirk to him. "Meethi catch the keys bachhe." He threw his car keys towards her.

Geet catch the keys and again start running. Yash stood up to catch her but Brij signals his guards and clutch him so he won't chase her.

Geet got a full chance and she ran from there. Yash moved to Brij. " ye apne achha nahi kiya." He glared him and got a hard slap in return. His parents stood to protect him.

"Are you mad? Ek to humara beta tumhari us loose character behan se shadi karne ko ready hua or tum usi ko maar ra ho." They start spitting venom against Geet which not bearable for anyone.

Brij's eyes emitting fire. "Single word and I will rott your life like hell. If you don't want me to show my power then don't show me your faces again. Or else I don't know what I will do with you and your cheap son. Do you think I am a fool who got ready to threw my daughter in hell. Bachhe ki tarah pala hai maine use. Tumhare is cheap bete ko to main apne ghar ki bitch b na du Meethi to bahut durr ki baat hai. Now just get lost of my sight." He glared and all stood with him glaring Yash and his family.

Yash gonna attack Brij again but Dev hold his wrist and twisted it. Then hi kicked to threw him away. Brij too grew angry. He went to him and beat him till Amy and Dadima came in between. 

"Brij beta ruk jaiye. He won't deserve this." Dadima came and pulled him back.

"Dadima aap to jante hai na.", Brij frowned and showing his anger.

"Calm down beta." She covered him and stood to confront Yash and family. "Apko kya laga tha yaha sab bewakuf hai. And I felt disgusting even standing with a people like you who have a such a sick mentality. Aap log humari beti pe ungali uthane se pehle apne gireban me jhank k dekhiye. Agar apko Geet se itna hi issue hai to shadi k liye ha kyu ki? Hum bataye coz you only after her money. Where were you are when she is alone facing all the troubles and her life was in danger? It was my grandson who protect her from all. Who the hell are you questioning their relationship? I am proud on my children.  Kuchh galat nahi kiya hai unhone. So better you leave before Brij or Dev humare kabu se b bahar ho jaye." Dadima threatening them in a  polite manner.

Yash scann all around and found hatred toward him in all's eyes. His father signaled his relatives and his son. All left the hall in anger and disappointed. Their dream of becoming rich in quick time was trashed badly.

PRECAP: GEET REACHED AIRPORT

NOTE:- Guys likes kyu nahi aa rahe 😔 
I am not going to give next 😡
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

NOTE: I AM SO SORRY GUYS. ''PARCHHAIYAN'' COMPLETE KARNI THI ISLIYE ''IN LOVE...'' KI UPDATES DELAY HO GAI...

PART - 44

GEET ran out from the alter and went to his car,which was enclosed in between many cars. 'now what i do?' she thinking holding her heavy embroided lehnga.

'Geet come here.' one voice dragged her attention and she found Adi on a bike. She moved towards him. 'come and sit.'

'Adi sir aap?' She was amused seeing him.

'Geet dont waste time and sit. We have to reach airport before Maan sir leave.' Adi commands and she settled on bike.

Adi drove fast as much he can. 'thank you Adi sir.' she gave thanks for his help.

'thanx mujhe nahi kisi or ko dena. Or waise bhi main tu hu hi apke shri Maan ji sevak to sita ram k milan ko kon rok sakta hai?' Adi assured with a smile and rosed the pace.

But unfortunately they are only reached to half when his bike punctured in mid way. He kicked the bike in frustration. Geet worried again. 'ab kya hoga Adi sir?'

'dont worry Geet kaise b kar k main tumhe Maan sir tak to pahuncha hi dunga.' he assured her but thinking what he will do now. As they need to reach on time.

Adi was looking for some taxi when a long car came and stop ped in front of them. Window mirror pulled down and a fimilare face come out. 'Adi Geet ko leke yaha kya kar rae ho? Tume to airport pe hona chahiye tha abhi.' She asked and Geet turn astonished.

'you are right.. But my bike is punctured.' Adi told the problem.

'dont worry come inside i will drop you both.' She offered help and Adi agreed.

'magar Adi sir.' She felt hesitated in taking her help.

'Geet dont think much and sit inside.' Adi forced her inside and she drove the car.

'dont worry Geet Maan nahi jayega. Hum rime pe pahunch jayenge.' She assured her.

Geet is nerveous and confuse both. Her mind splint in two side. On one hand she was thinking how to reach Maan and stopped him and on the other side whatever had happening with her was unexpectable. She dont even imagine that her brother asked her to run from her marriage. And now when she struck in mid way who came for her help. 'Sameera... I dont know how...' she was confused weather gave thanks to her or apolozise for her past behaviour.

'dont think much Geet. This time only think how you can stop him.' Sameera read her mind and said in a content voice. She drove fast and all reached to Air port. Sameera went to parking and Adi along with Geet moved inside. They are looking for him but mob all around and it become difficult for her to find him. Plus his phone not working. Seeing no other option she screamed his loder as much she can. All neck moved towards her as she grabbed all's attention with her crazy act. She was raising herself to find him and soon she got his glimpse. Maan to hear her voice and come forward. He to was in shock seeing her there in her bridal wear.

'what the hell are you doing here?' He asked holding her fist and took her in a corner. But not getting a lonely place to talk as all are staring both only.

Geet in return start slapping on his chest instead of giving ans and he was just tried to understand what she was excatly want. Maan wait for her to stop but when she wont he clenched her both wrists and pulled her to him. He to stared her pouting face and water eyes. 'stop it Geet. Aaj tumhari shadi hai na to firr?' He asked hoarsly. Because this thought tormenting him to and for this reason he wants to leave India just to got rid of her thoughts but now she again standing in front of him.

'I hate you. Bahut bure ho aap.' she whimpered and sobbing too. 'kyu ja rae the mujhe chhod k?' again she initate and asked.

'wo kaam hai',Maan lied but not able to glance in her eyes.

'jhoot firr se jhooth. Agar yahi baat hai to meri aankho me dekh k kahiye.' Geet caught his lie and provoked so he will accept his feelings.

'Geet everything is not game and world of your imagination,where all act as per your wish all the time.' instead of facing her he start scolding her to hide his feelings.

She raised her hand and caressed his cheek. Maan clenched hard his eyes and openly jerkly. 'ya right. This is not a game. Its our life. I know you love me.' she gave words to his feelings which he still trying to hide.

Maan turn mute. His heart forced to reciprocate but his mind stopping him to do so. Once again he doesn't want to become an onject of rejection and loniless. 

Seeing him silent Geet initiate again. 'Maan sir dont lied this time because i know i am not wrong. Your eyes told me everything.' She was sure that what she assumed wasn't her imigination. She made him look at her. 'us dinn agar veerji nahi aate to aap yahi confess karne wale the na?' she added and shocked him more.

'Geet...' he uttered hoarsly. Struggling with his own emotions.

'to firr roka kyu nahi mujhe?' Geet asked angrily.

'how can i? You went with your love.' Maan's heart is aching.

'ha tabi yaha hu na apke pas use chhod k?' she said sarcastically. 'i dont love him.'

'but you never gave me a signal then how i guess about your feelings?' Maan still defending himself which grew Geet's anger.

'ha tabi apane mujhe 3 baar kiss kiya? Yuun hi hai na?' She asked strongly.

Maan heared and annoyed. 'Geet not three times. I kissed you only two times.' he argued and Geet's jaw dropped. He still not remebering their first kiss..

Geet slapped his arm and glared him. 'three times.

'two times.' maan to admant on his believes.

'three times.' 

'two times.'

'do you think i am lying? Three times.' Geet annoyed and argument going on till he grab her and slammed his lips on her petal one to shut her mouth. Her eyes pooped out for a sec but sson she start responding to him.

Both were lost in each other,that forgot about their surroundings. Mob just adoring thier cute fight first and then their kiss. Sameera too came inside and smiled seeing the view. She sighed that they were on time. This kiss proved so soothing and tooking all the pain they suffered in past few days.

Maan broked the kiss as she needs breath. Both glancing in each other's eyes. 'ab ginti rehna coz from now i wont leave a chance to kiss,my would be wife. Ginti kam padd jayegi par kisses nahi.' he smirked and winked while whispering in her ears.

Hearing a naughty propose ever she flushed furiously. She hugged him quickly to hide herself in him. 'i love you.' she said in a very sweet voice.

Maan encirled her petite form,absorbing her. 'i love you too.' he kissed on her forehead and a round of appluse echoed the whole place.

Adi stepped towards then and coughed to grab their attention. 'sir... Ahhh... Sir we are on airport. Sab dekh rae hai so better we shall leave.' he said meakly.

Maan and Geet look all around and all faces staring them only but with a smile. Both embarassed but he wont leave her. 'chale Geet?' he asked softly and she nodded yes giving a smile to him.

All 4 walked out. Maan was surprized seeing Sam here too. He even felt awkward and thought she might taunt him again. But his eyes popped out when Geet rushed to her and said thinks while hugging her. 'thank you so much. If you dont came there i may lost my love.' Geet showing gratitude towards her.

Sam hold her hand and moved towards Maan. She gave her hand in his hand. 'both of you ab kabi ek dusre ke sath mat chhodna ok? Sachha pyar badi mushkil se milta hai. Yash was only after your money Geet. Good you realised your love before any thing wrong had happened. Now go all are waiting for both of you.' her words shocked both of them. How will she came to know everything,was only blowing their mind and both looked each other in confusion. Before they asked anything her phone rang and she picked up the call. 'ha dadima dont worry. Both are heading towards you. Soon they will joined you all.' she cut the calla nd found both with popped out eyes.

'what? Guys go all or jo bhi que hai na mind me wo sab Dadima and Mr. Kapoor ans karenge. So go guys all are waiting for you.' she turned both num and walked to other side. But stopped and glance back. 'or ha is baar shadi kar k achhi si jahag pe jana honeymoon k liye. Jaha koi tang nahi kare.' she said and winked before moving in her car..

NEXT AFTER I GET MY LIKES
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 45

NOTE :- First I wanna thanks to my those readers who supported and loved my short story on Maaneet "PARCHHAIYAN -ATEET KI" 
Guys my mostly readers rejected this one but I wrote that story because idea touched my heart and I want to gave words to my idea. And with Maaneet everything turned into a life time pleasure.
So my readers who loved and supported my neglected baby, I am very greatful to you. Thanks alot guys. LOVE YOU

ALL are waiting for Manneet come back at venue. Geet entered holding Maan' hand. Yash and his guests already left. Geet felt happy but confusion was there and now all young people want the answers. Maan asked about Sameera from Dadima and she smirked in return only. Meantime onr old man came inside. Seeing him Maan again shocked, but Geet' eyes filled with delight. She ran towards him and hugged.

"Dr. Uncle aap aaoge maine expect b nahi kiya tha." She was so happy seeing her family doc at the important moment of her life. He was also a friend to her father but more to her. Since the age of two she share a great bond with him.

Maan getting shock after another. Coz he was the same doc who came for her treatment in goa. "Aap?" Maan's eyes popped out.

He kissed Geet and moved towards Maan. " yes barkhurdaar hum. So aap dhyan rakh rae hai na humari meethi ka k nahi?" He asked with a naughty smirk.

"Doc uncle aap Maan ko kaise jante ho?" She wont get the meaning of there conversation.

"Meethi beta wo Brij btayega."

All eyes moved to Brij. All are confused even his wife. Don't know what exactly going on. "Dadima aap hi bata deejiye." Brij leave the command in Dadi's hand.

"Koi please jaldi batao ki aakhir yaha chal kya raha hai?" Annie's patience get over.

"Annie bete apke bhai khud ko bahut smart samjhte hai par utne hai nahi ki hume bewakuf bana sake. Jis din ye Geet ko ghar leke aaye the na shak to hume usi dinn ho gaya tha that she is not hs wife. So I confront Adi strongly and he told me whole truth. I was getting so angry on him for lying but then I thought why I not I fixed Geet permanently in his life.  Hume humari parvarish pr bharosa tha isliye hume yakeen tha Maan kabhi apni limits cross nahi karenge to humne is natak ko zari rakhne ka socha. Kyunki Geet k aane k baad Maan me changes dikhne lage jo sabne notice kiye. Every thing was going superbb till they leave for their honeymoon. After their departure Sameera came to congratulate the newly wed. She had a guilt of spoiling Maan's life. But now she found him move on so she couraged to come and apologize for the pain she gave to Maan. Lekin us waqt hum uspr itna gussa the ki use nikal diya. Tabhi humare pass ek call aaya KM me. Or wo tha Mr. Kapoor yani ki Brij ka. He wants to meet me. We decided the place and went to meet him.

FLASHBACK:

Dadima reached the hotel, where a man in his black suit waiting for her. He stood up to welcome her. Dadima introduces herself.

"Hum savtri khurana. Aap kon hai or humshumane kyu milna chahte the?" Dadima asked the reason.

Brij's eyes widened heated her name he scanned her face carefully. "Kahi aap Ranjeet khuarana ki wife to nahi hai? " he asked curiously.

"Ha par aap kyu puchh rae hai?"

He stood up and touched her feet quickly. "Dadima apne pehchana nahi na. Main Brij, Rudr Kapoor,ka grandson." He introduced himself. He is the grandson of Rudr Kapoor, Rajeet Khurana's best friend.

"Aap Mahesh or Avantika k bete hai? Kitne bade ho gaye hai aap." Dadima blessed him, kissing on his forhead. "I just can't believe ki aise apse milenge. 10 saal k the jab apko akhiri baar dekhna tha. Meethi to bahut chhoti thi. Uske baad aap logo ka India aana kam hota gaya or firr time k sath contact bahut hi kam ho gaya. But why don't you come at home directly?"

"Dadima actually I wasn't aware to whom I came to meet was you. Dadima I came here for Meethi." His eyes squeezed and tense lines occurs.

"What happened beta? Every thing is fine na?" Dadima scanned hos face and asked. Brij told her everything.

"And now she is staying at your home. Main meri Meethi ko janta hu. Jo project file Khuarana Industries ki taraf se aai thi wo Meethi k alwa or koi bana hi nahi sakta. Dadima bahut tadpa hu use dhoodne k liye. And when I got that file I instantly came here. But I am happy she is with you rather than that crerp yash." Brij revealed everything to her not hiding a bit.

"Brij bete apse kuchh kehna chahte hai. Ab humari baat shanti se suniye." Dadima told him about their fake marriage drama. Brij's eyes popped out. Her baby sister living with a stranger. His heart skipped many beats. Dadima read his mind. She hold his hand. "Brij bete I can understand what is running in your mind, but trust me Geet is safe with him. I have full trust on my children. He will never ever cross his limit, not even in dreams. Now listen aap Yash ko pasand nahi karte or hum Geet ko apne ghar ki bahu sach me bnana chahte hai. Kya apko ye rishta manzoor hai?" She put proposal before him.

Brij was in turmoil. "Dadima Geet apke pas hogi to mujhe kabi tension nahi hogi. But she love that Yash."

"Are you sure she love him? Coz the way she is living with us hume aisa nahi laga ki wo kisi ko miss kar rahi hai. Bete young age me infatuation hota hai. Geet ko b woi hua hai. Aap humari baat maniye or is natak ko chalte rehne deejiye. I am sure dono jitna sath rahenge utna achha hoga." Dadima asked him to carry on with their fake drama of marriage.

"Par dadima bina shadi k. Or kya gurantee hai wo dono shadi k liye maan jayenge?" Brij doubted and scared. 

"Bete humara experience apki umar se zada hai. Trust me jaisa hum soch rae hai wo zaroor hoga. Bas jaisa hum bolte hai aap kariye. Or ha tab tak yash k against jitne proof collect kar skte hai kariye baki in dono ko hum pe chhod dijeeye." Dadima assured him.

FLASHBACK END

"humne Brij ko mana to liya par ek bhai ka dil nahi mana or wo aap dono pe nazar rakhne k liye Goa pahunch gaye. Unhone jate hi hotel ka malik se deal ki or apke room mr cameras fitt karwa diye. Tabi Geet ne waha Brij k guard ko dekha tha or darr k use feaver ho gaya. Use darr tha ki Brij ab use yaha se le jayega. Jab Maan ne doc ki demand ki to Brij ne instantly mr. Sethi ko waha bhej diya. Coz wo use bachpan se treat kar rae hai." Dadima revealed everything and now they getting how things shaping up around them.

"Ha or tab mujhe inspection k liye bheja gaya. Par main dekhte hi samjh gaya tha munda sahreef hai." Mr. Sethi said with a laugh.

"Doc uncle humare room me aaye the?" She whispered in his hears.

"Ha tabi to tum theek hui. Abi mujhe kya pata tha ye log humpe nazar rakhe hue hai." Maan replied meakly so only she can hear.

Doc moved towarda him. " us dinn maine mana kar diya tha but aaj shadi k baad tumhe full chhut." He teased him and Maan squirmed badly.

"Kya chhut? Kis bare me baat kar rae gai doc uncle" Geet asked out of curiosity.

"Baad me btaunga pehle sunn le humara or kitna papplu banaya hai in logo ne." Maan doesn't want to embarrass himself more so he asked her to shut their mouths.

"Or Sameera? Wo in sab me kya kar rahi thi firr? Agar use sorry feel tha to usne Maan ki insult kyu ki?" When she wont get reply from Maan, she moved to Dadima and asked about Sam's involvement.

"Kyunki humne use kaha tha aisa karne k liye." She confessed and all' eyes popped out. "Ha usne jo v kiya sab humare plan ka hissa tha. Maan ko uske past se bahar lana bahut zaroori tha or usse b zada zaroori tha Geet ko sab pata hona. Humne Brij se promise to kar diya par Geet Maan k liye kya feel karti hai sply uska past janne k baad wo zanna bahut zaroori tha. To humne Sameera ko contact kiya or wo razi ho gai. Usi time wo Goa pahunch gai or unhone Geet ko provoke kiya. Jaisa humnr socha tha Geet ka reaction usse b zada positive tha usi time hum samjh gaye the ki Geet k dill me Maan k liye feelings develop ho chuki hai. Bas aage kya hua wo to sab jante hai.  Pehle goa fir shopping mall or firr party. Party me jo hua..." dadima was about to speak but Geet shout and stopped her.

"Dadima hum samjh gaye. Aap zada detail me mat jao." Poor soul felt embarrassing to stand in front of all.

"Wo beta hum ja b nahi rae. Par jab Sameera ne wi sab hume bataya to ek min k liye to hum b chakkar kha gaye the. Par jo b ho ab hum sure ho chuke the or picnic k baad to doubt ki space hi nahi bachi thi that both start feeling very strongly for each other. Isliye humne Brij se kaha ki wo aake Geet ko yaha se le jaye." 

"It means us dinn subah jo drama hua wo apko pata tha hone wala hai?" Dev asked and she nodded with a smile. "Hats off dadima apne bro ki kya bajai hai." Dev hardly controlling his laugh.

"Apko sab pata tha to ye drama kyu?" Maan cribbed.

"Kyu bete apne itna bada jhooth bola hum sabse uski thodi saza to banti thi na. Ot waise b alag hone k baad hi sath ki keemat samjh aati hai. Firr Geet ko b yash k bhram se bahar lana tha. Taki wo b ye samjh sake ki wo kya chahti hai." Dadima gave reason and made them undersdood.

"Chalo ab sab clear ho gaya. Now we should make a move. Dulha b aa gaya hai ab to." Annie remind all.

Brij signaled his man and he brought white embroidered sherwani for him. "Chalo dulhe miya ab jaldise ready ho jao ya inhi kapdo me baithoge?" Brij teased him.

All laughed and he moved in to change. As soon he come out both moved to altar.priest commands and both followed. Brij do the rituals of father. Maan tied mangalsutr and smeared sindoor in the mane of her head.

After the complition of all the rituals priest declared both husband and wife. Both stood up to take blessing from their elders. First from Dadima, then Brij and Amy and in last from doc uncle. He embraces both.

"Take care of her or ha zada ice cream mat khane dena." His eyes were filled with tear of joy and he teased him again.

Geet's eyes to turn wet at the time of bidai. She hugged Brij and won't ready to leave him. He cupped her face. "Meethi  bachhe ye to niyam hai."

"Mujhe nahi manna koi niyam viyam. Aap b sath chalo mere." She cribbed like a baby.

Her cute antics make him smile in tears. "Main aaunga na milne. You know I always afraid what if you don't get inlwas who will take care of you. But now my all fears died because you got a family who love you like us. Mom ki kami b nahi lagegi coz dadima jo hai tujhe sambhalne k liye. Or Maan jaisa life partner to kismat se milta hai." He hold her hand and gave in Maan's hand. "I know meri Meethi me bahut bachpana hai. If by chance she commit any mistake then please don't take on your heart. I will apologise..." Brij just asking him to deal her with love not with anger. He even ready to apologize in advance on her behalf.

"Nahi Veerji. Please. From now she is my responsibility. And I promise I will do every effort to make her happy." Maan assured him and he hugged both.

Afterwards all sat in their cars and moved happily towards KM. Amy embraced Brij and took him inside...

NEXT AFTER MY LIKES
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice part. Geet is feeling guilty now and realizing what her actions did to others. Hope Meera and amy are able to help geet figure out her feelings. 
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on dnew thread...
Nice update...