AsYa ~Valentines Love~ SS Part 3 pg 13

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey lovely people!!
I'm back again..!!

As its the month of Love and everyone will be writing a romantic story..!! I can't wait for them..!!

I found another old story in my USB! I wrote this last year on request..!! 

Now i edited it and its on AsYa>.!! Yayy

The dialogues are different so please bear with it.!!

This story has a few parts which i will post soon..!! After seeing the response..!!

Last part will surely come on V-Day!!

Enjoy and ignore the mistakes..!!

I love Long comments..!! Please😳 

it was AsYa wedding on the 15th of February but before the wedding they were not allowed to meet each other but as it was their first valentines day after falling in love both were restless to meet each especially Asad he was dying to see his miss call.

Asad and Zoya went to the same collage and that's where they fell in love.

*Flashback*

It was the first day of collage AsYa were newbies in collage. Both arrived at the same time, Asad was the son of Mr and Mrs. Khan. Zoya was the daughter of Mr and Mrs. Ghafoor. Both walked into the collage at the same time, Asad felt the air was different there was something special in it that day, on the other side Zoya was feeling the same.

Zoya was going to her room when a group of boys came and stood in front of her "hayeee kya item hai bhai" said one of the boys scratching his jaw. Zoya was hell scared when she saw him coming close to her, she tried to run away but he held her wrist tightly "choro mujhe" Zoya said while struggling in his grip trying to free herself but soon realized they were too strong for her to handle.

They dragged Zoya with them into an isolated area of the collage where there was no one soul about. All of them surrounded Zoya in a circle leaving her no exit.

Asad was hanging around with his friend talking about collage work and classes, after sometime Asad's friend went away to meet someone of his old friends. Asad was walking around looking at the collage. Asad walked into an isolated area (same place in which Zoya was) he saw a group of boys standing in a circle and one standing in the middle holding a girls wrist tightly, the girl was cry badly. Asad quickly hid behind the tree to see what was actually happening. One of the boys moved a bit to the other side thats when Asad saw the girl, she was wearing a black churidaar with minimal make up and Kashmiri earrings hanging to her shoulders.

Asad was lost in her beauty, his trance was broken when he heard a scream, Asad quickly looked at the group of boys and the girl. One of the boys had pulled of her veil and tore her suit from her arms "kya item hai" said one of the boys, Zoya was trying to cover herself with both of her hands but nothing was working, she was feeling dizzy and the boys were standing around her so she couldn't escape.

Asad was hell angry "iske ke itni himmat meri jaan ko hath lagae" with that Asad ran as fast as he could to the boys. One of the boys was about to touch Zoya when he went flying into the air, all of them looked behind only to see Asad standing there like a lion who found its prey and would eat it any time "oye larke chala ja yaha se nai to tujhe bhi mardu ga" said one of the boys and moved closer to Zoya but before he could take another step towards her, he went flying into mid air, one of the boys came forward "oh abhi samjha ise bhi ye item chaiye chalo koi baat nai hamre baad tu le lena ise" Asad just smirked at his comment and held his collar "lagta hai tune merko abhi pechana nai chal koi baat nai abhi ape darshan deta hu tujhe" with that Asad kicked him in the stomach, blood started coming out of his mouth "Asad bhai" said that man "han abhi pata chala mei kon hu" the man tried to hit Asad but Asad was way to strong for that man.

Asad beat him black and blue, blood was oozing out of his mouth without stopping. Other boys came up to Asad to beat him but before they could Asad beat them as well. Everyone was lying on the floor now beaten and on the verge of dying.

Asad standing their like a lion staring at them with a deadly gaze that would burn a man's soul to ashes. "agar Asad ke jaan se khelo ge to yahi haal hoga samjhe?!" Asad said to their nearly dead bodies.

Asad looked at Zoya and his gaze softened. Zoya was feeling really dizzy for 3 reasons, she hadn't eaten since yesterday, she was awake all night, she was manhandled by these boys, she had enough for the day, suddenly everything went blank in front of her eyes. Asad saw her falling and ran towards, before she could fall, he caught her in his arms, she was so light and delicate like a flower, Asad was mesmerised looking at her, she looked so divine and pure. Soon Asad realized that she had fainted and worry was written all over his face. He quickly scooped her up in his strong arms and started moving towards the collage area.

Asad was confused he knew he had seen her somewhere before but where suddenly it came into his mind "are ise to mene panch din phele dekha tha party mei" he smiled remembering her in that party standing in the corner nervous.

Asad got into the collage area and found no one there as it was quiet late so everyone had gone into their respective rooms now "are abhi apun ko kaise pata iska room kaha hai" Asad thought for sometime and then moved towards the building behind the campus. Asad felt she was holding his collar tightly as if scared to let go and tears were still coming out of her eyes, Asads heart ached seeing her like that he felt his heart pain seeing her like that in that condition.

Asad got to the building and slowly opened the door, the building was huge and looked no less than a mansion, it belonged to Asad as he was a VIP in the collage son of the trustees of the collage. Opposite that building was another one which looked the same it belonged to Zoya as she was a VIP as well daughter of the trustees of the collage as well but Asad was unaware about that fact.

Asad took her upstairs and into a huge room the name plate was gold and grazed with black lilac reading : Asad Ahmed Khan. Asad entered the room with Zoya in his arms, he slowly walked to the huge king size bed and softly placed her on the bed. He was about to move back when he felt a pull and the next second he was lying on top of Zoya, Asad was lost again "kitne sundar hai ye" Asad slowly tucked her hair behind her ear "abhi ye meri hoge" Asad looked down at her small fist holding his collar tightly pulling him more over her, he was having a hard time controlling himself not to kiss her but she was pulling him more closer, their faces were just inches away from each other.

Asad tried to take her hands of his collar but all in vain her grip was getting tighter "yedi kahi ke, apun ko laga sirf apun he itna strong hai par yedi to mujhse bhi zadya strong nikle i like it meri sherni" soon Asad stopped trying to take her hand of his collar.

Soon Zoya let go of his collar so Asad got up and called the doctor, soon the doctor arrived and checked Zoya "Asad bhai inho ne kal se kuch nai khaya or lagta hai puri raat soiye bhi nai jaise apne batya ke inpe zabardasti ke gai hai to isele ye behosh hai jald he inhe hosh ajaye ga mene inko dawa dedi hai or ek or baat inhe bhoot pyaar se handle kige ga please" Asad nodded and smiled at the doctor while he was leaving.

Asad turned to Zoya who was slowly coming back in her senses. Asad quickly went to her side and helped her sit up "tu theek hai na?" Asad asked with concern, Zoya nodded at him and pressed her temples lightly.

"tujhe bhook lagi hoge na kya kahiye ge" Asad held her hand softly, Zoya felt current going through her veins. "i don't mind" she spoke softly. Asad Dialled and called for a pizza.

Precap: "mera papa best hai" Zoya said standing the the bed edge soon Asad stood up as well near the bed edge as well "mere papa best hai" both started fighting about who was the best father and a pillow fight started, Zoya fell from the bed in process landing straight into Asads arms both were just starting at each other intensely. And their first kiss.

To Be Continued...

IndexIndex:

Part 2:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4306902&TPN=8&#p119512344

Part 3:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4306902&TPN=13&#p119646525

Edited by honeybees22 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hayee abi toh apun ko Karan ko Tapori look main dekhne ka hi hai
Kya solid dekhega ise vo
Dono ke rooms aamne saamne hai means vo neighbours hai😉
Pillow fight main kiss ho gaya ☺️
Jaldi continue kar😳
Edited by Niya_789 - 9 years ago
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful :)
plzz update soon :)
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was so lovely starting👍🏼  asad save her from gundaas wow❤️  n he call her jaan also   its really intersting continue soon 😃  n i like u r language also it's so cool 😎
Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part...continue soon... 😃
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
It was Amazing and Different SS of ASYA(KABHI).😊
The first meeting of ASYA(KABHI) was so nice,I Likes it.😊
The Feelings of Asad(KSG) seeing Zoa was so nicely explained.😊
Please Continue soon and PM to me when you update next part,I am waiting here.

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Loved it
But y asad bhai?
Plz update soon
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice
Thank you for the pm