Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Arya1991

Nisha!

I super sorry for the res not being un-res-ed after Digit Audit & Emoticons.
It's been crazy for me in college. And it seems like the crazy is building up Ouch
This week & the next have all the makings of a work-storm.
I hate college. Dead
I'll catch up on all the updates in one go, as soon as the storm dies down.

Till then... Happy Writing & Reading. Without me. Cry

No worries Arya

Focus on school

If I didnt I would be online 24*7LOL (for some reason that doesnt sound too badLOL)
This is what I meant by normalcy. II seems to be coming around after talking to her Akka! She needs to get hold of few things and even raman. Raman is already on his way to the BIGGEST and MOST important factor in ANY relationship- "Communication", but Ishita is still not there.

She hesitates a lot. She feels she is going to lose her independence cause she doesn't trust him fully. So she doesn't come clean with him often. 

If she starts trusting him a little more (not completely yet) it would become easier for them to be with each other I guess! 

Only after Akka made her realize that she HAS to confide about her problems and opinions in him now, that she realized its importance.

As much fun as these fights are, Ishita does go through a lot of emotional turmoil before discussing even a smallest fact about her life with him which is not normal.

I think she will come around soon...

loved the update :)
Edited by arshi21 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

This is what I meant by normalcy. II seems to be coming around after talking to her Akka! She needs to get hold of few things and even raman. Raman is already on his way to the BIGGEST and MOST important factor in ANY relationship- "Communication", but Ishita is still not there.

She hesitates a lot. She feels she is going to lose her independence cause she doesn't trust him fully. So she doesn't come clean with him often. 

If she starts trusting him a little more (not completely yet) it would become easier for them to be with each other I guess! 

Only after Akka made her realize that she HAS to confide about her problems and opinions in him now, that she realized its importance.

As much fun as these fights are, Ishita does go through a lot of emotional turmoil before discussing even a smallest fact about her life with him which is not normal.

Normal people dont make good fictionBig smile
If they constantly communicated u wouldnt read the story... it would sound like a documentary Arshi
I know I say that a lot... But I think its true... its over rated... its not a work place u know... personal life is not a work place it is where we get to be OURSELVES, we get to hold on to our fears and doubts and insecurities... WHY should she share everything on day one?Confused

I bet there are millions of happy 100% understanding marriages out there
This one will NOT be one, so dont get your hopes too highLOL
100% understanding is boring... there is no spark left afterwards...
Gates to communicationn are opening, II needs to be more coherent... She has legit fears career,kids etc..
Hated that they got interrupt by the laundry guy..Wink 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

If they constantly communicated u wouldnt read the story... it would sound like a documentary Arshi
I know I say that a lot... But I think its true... its over rated... its not a work place u know... personal life is not a work place it is where we get to be OURSELVES, we get to hold on to our fears and doubts and insecurities... WHY should she share everything on day one?Confused

Bold: I concur to the statement above in bold. Life will be borning if the couple agrees on evrything. 
Dear II,

"I don't want kinds" is probably the most dangerous sentence you could ever say. It's way more dangerous than saying "I'm not gonna change my surname" or "I love you"(which you haven't said yet). You are trying to pull something off that the great Cristina Yang couldn't do! Trust me II, I've seen Cristina go through all stages of not wanting a child with a husband who wanted children and it leaves you with two choices- either you destroy yourselves (including your career) trying to go one way or another (kids or no kids) or, you destroy your relationship. There's no other way. From what I've known about you, you don't have one tenth of the strength that Cristina had! You're not even sure what you want! You get all happy and blushy when he mentions kids! I think you are misinterpreting your fear of 'not having it all' as 'I don't want kids'. If I'm right and you are doing that, please don't. It has the power to destroy you and him beyond repair.

Wings

P.S. Cristina Yang is a famous character from Grey's Anatomy. She's one of my favorite characters.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

That's right! Its fiction afterall!
And she obviously shouldn't share everything on day one or even on day 200! 
I just meant that even in fiction this update seemed like Ishita was coming around! Nothing else.

Smile

As far as sparks are concerned, I can debate over that but then its your story and prerogative at the end and I love to read this story with all the discrepancies that it comes with and all the loopholes simply cause of the way you have woven it! 

And I think that in itself is a brilliant job!  Also, I would like to confide in you that I have tried writing many MANY times only to stop at some point cause of lack of motivation and to see you go through this everyday and writing it everyday is very refreshing.

I find it very, very commendable Nisha. Clap
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Dear II,

"I don't want kinds" is probably the most dangerous sentence you could ever say. It's way more dangerous than saying "I'm not gonna change my surname" or "I love you"(which you haven't said yet). You are trying to pull something off that the great Cristina Yang couldn't do! Trust me II, I've seen Cristina go through all stages of not wanting a child with a husband who wanted children and it leaves you with two choices- either you destroy yourselves (including your career) trying to go one way or another (kids or no kids) or, you destroy your relationship. There's no other way. From what I've known about you, you don't have one tenth of the strength that Cristina had! You're not even sure what you want! You get all happy and blushy when he mentions kids! I think you are misinterpreting your fear of 'not having it all' as 'I don't want kids'. If I'm right and you are doing that, please don't. It has the power to destroy you and him beyond repair.

Wings

P.S. Cristina Yang is a famous character from Grey's Anatomy. She's one of my favorite characters.

She is just a normal person or abnormal however u want to refer to it Rosh... yes the prospect of having HIS kids excites her but she fears she will lose her grip on her career...somewhere she fears if she has someone like her Uncle it might affect their marriage
Let her be confused and unsure and doubtful and fearful and inarticulate... kaun sa kal menopause honey waala hai iska.

Aaj hi R&B sab kuch clear kar dega to koi story nahi bachi... aaj hi II mature aur sensible aur reasonable ho gayi to there is no thrill of story writing
So I will just let them be as is...