Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 55

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone
About Deal breaker & Secrets

So she knows she was wrong about their fight but she won't admit it. Sam told everything to Amma. I really don't know how Appa will react. Well I can guess but how will he actually (I mean when Nisha will write that part) he must hurt II very deeply.

I will  catch up the rest. But not now. Hopefully this evening or tonight. And there will be more posts. Vicious circle
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Oh GOD☺️
I remember when she once said that his fingers are so long☺️ there was something so deep, deeper than the orgasm. She was scared of the moment. Scared he wont like what he saw BUT he removed all doubt. I like the abstract language you used. Infact its this indirect description that affects the readers most rather than the direct visualistic one. Just one question, will she return the favour?☺️

Tweety!

Did u just make that I❤️ R&B?

I had a big a grin looking at it! You young girls are a riot 😉 II is little innocent for now, but after a little experience she will be Iyer Tigress as she is very competitive. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by arshi21

They did it? Woah! Woah! 
I cant stop blushing! :")

NO
They did NOT
He took her to heaven 
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Oh GOD☺️
I remember when she once said that his fingers are so long☺️ there was something so deep, deeper than the orgasm. She was scared of the moment. Scared he wont like what he saw BUT he removed all doubt. I like the abstract language you used. Infact its this indirect description that affects the readers most rather than the direct visualistic one. Just one question, will she return the favour?☺️
Yes she will😃
I believe an update is coming Nish..In may be an hourish 😃
and yes, eagerly waiting for "HER FARETURNING THE FAVOUR" 😳😳
Originally posted by ashu9

I believe an update is coming Nish..In may be an hourish 😃
and yes, eagerly waiting for "HER FARETURNING THE FAVOUR" 😳😳

😳

Badly waiting 😆
Sorry havent read the update yet ..I so want KG and Taara to be back ..
When i created my "marketing thread" nobody even read it till Taara told me to change the title ..
I will PM them too..
I know its IF .. these things happen and folks leave but these two LOVED Sosy and Nisha loves them too 😭
I AM SO SORRY IF I HURT FOLKS u know when in a group of friends two leave angry the rest of the group is not very happy ..
i just got hold of these  to rekindle memories
Nisha
Thanks for the faith... you, Columbia, Ashu, Goosecool Modernfamily Seriousreader, Wings, Nivi Nidhi Hsp, RCF, taara, Arya, Payal, Sparkleamina, KG, have compared me to some of the greatest in the literary world from Aristotle to JK Rowling. 

KG
KG1404
"My task...is, by the power of the written word to make you hear, to make you feel - it is, before all, to make you see. That - and no more - and it is everything."
--JOSEPH CONRAD--

Nisha, Just like a few books, this quote has stayed with me over the years and today after reading the pt.Strangers on a subway, I see you in the Quote more than Conrad...
I have read somewhere that we do not remember days but we remember moments. The symphonies in
Letting Go...
Reading &YT History...
Morse Code...
Strangers on a subway...
will stay etched in me forever. Looking forward to lock away more in my 'Godrej Safe''''

Taara
Anyone who LOVES LOVE...Read Software Symphonies...
I'm a very proud reader and can say this for atleast a good 100+ ppl...

come back guys ...
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Sorry havent read the update yet ..I so want KG and Taara to be back ..
When i created my "marketing thread" nobody even read it till Taara told me to change the title ..
I will PM them too..
I know its IF .. these things happen and folks leave but these two LOVED Sosy and Nisha loves them too 😭
I AM SO SORRY IF I HURT FOLKS u know when in a group of friends two leave angry the rest of the group is not very happy ..
i just got hold of these  to rekindle memories
Nisha
Thanks for the faith... you, Columbia, Ashu, Goosecool Modernfamily Seriousreader, Wings, Nivi Nidhi Hsp, RCF, taara, Arya, Payal, Sparkleamina, KG, have compared me to some of the greatest in the literary world from Aristotle to JK Rowling. 

KG
KG1404
"My task...is, by the power of the written word to make you hear, to make you feel - it is, before all, to make you see. That - and no more - and it is everything."
--JOSEPH CONRAD--

Nisha, Just like a few books, this quote has stayed with me over the years and today after reading the pt.Strangers on a subway, I see you in the Quote more than Conrad...
I have read somewhere that we do not remember days but we remember moments. The symphonies in
Letting Go...
Reading &YT History...
Morse Code...
Strangers on a subway...
will stay etched in me forever. Looking forward to lock away more in my 'Godrej Safe''''

Taara
Anyone who LOVES LOVE...Read Software Symphonies...
I'm a very proud reader and can say this for atleast a good 100+ ppl...

come back guys ...

Fully agree Anu
I am DELIGHTED to give up talking about the show. Its a very easy trade.😆
I hope they can come back...😳
My resentment is with the show and its creators and its characters NEVER was or is with the 60+ faithfuls on this topic
I told both over PMs...repeatedly

Life is so much bigger...

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Based on viewing many relationships in my life , and I will say mostly gora people, when they realize that they met the ONE, they marry and start the family right away. R&B views II as his soulmate, hence he has the urge to stamp her forever and most men ( western world) show this as ultimate commitment
( having kids). 

i see never thought of it that way ..good point
Originally posted by Goosecool

U r sooo right my kids 9 year old frie nods have egos bigger than elephants. . They r all DIVAS ... itttakeaway guts to arrange a dance for them...

I SALUTE U COMRADE 👍🏼 👏

i am so going to take all the salute on this one .. actually post the dance practice my husband takes away both my kids and gives me 2 hours of kid free time .. i am praying this time its easier!