Farhan...Acha hai yaar...
Fawad seems a little perfect!!
Posted: 9 years ago
Modern, where did you discover such a pic in the first instance ðŸ˜†
Oh, btw, can someone please explain as to how I must change a dp or insert one 
Koi nahi, I did it successfully after much suffering ðŸ˜†
I have been carrying on for the last couple of days, outwardly appearing sane,doing the usual stuff (including reading symphonies , many posts , including ashu's laundry man wala post brought out a resigned smile in me yest) but inwardly feeling and telling myself that it's just equally enjoyable to read and not comment,that's until five mins ago, a little sulking that life could be better though (my goddamn dishwasher and the kitchen sink decided to make their presence felt too in the last couple of days tantruming with water leaking,) and as I am waiting at home for the goddamn plumber to come, I see this post of Ranu and N too and a happy smile lights up my face. Ah !! The bell, plumber, yippee, guys more ltr!!
Originally posted by kg1404

I have been carrying on for the last couple of days, outwardly appearing sane,doing the usual stuff (including reading symphonies , many posts , including ashu's laundry man wala post brought out a resigned smile in me yest) but inwardly feeling and telling myself that it's just equally enjoyable to read and not comment,that's until five mins ago, a little sulking that life could be better though (my goddamn dishwasher and the kitchen sink decided to make their presence felt too in the last couple of days tantruming with water leaking,) and as I am waiting at home for the goddamn plumber to come, I see this post of Ranu and N too and a happy smile lights up my face. Ah !! The bell, plumber, yippee, guys more ltr!!
Lol...My typical house wife wali KG returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayieee😆😆😆
More than happy to see ya back 
Laundry wala, well, errr..Lets not get back at him...bechara mar jayega ab toh ðŸ¤£