Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So many chapters full to the brim of just II and R&B...bliss!! Loving their banter and fights...too cute!

Bally is a fab friend of II...he really gets her and is really funny. He brings out the fun side of R&B too.

Thanks for another set of awesome updates :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Haha.. Inner meaning decipher karle yaar.. Har cheez likh paati toh I would have been a writer today πŸ˜†
Much much better.. Cold gone.. Throat still sore but the ache and temperature due to cold is almost gone.. Just thodi weakness.. Coincidence or what.. Exactly like II πŸ˜† just I don't have an R&B rather mom dad bhai pampering me no end 😳

Shukar mana , RB hota toh uth bhi nahi paati tu πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Kya decipher karoon main ????
Mera dimaag inn cheezon mein kaam nahi karta, tu hi bata πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashu9

Shukar mana , RB hota toh uth bhi nahi paati tuπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Kya decipher karoon main ????
Mera dimaag inn cheezon mein kaam nahi karta, tu hi bataπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Mera R&B aane mein time h abhi.. Another 4 years at least 😳
Their Bedroom Encounters ☺️ Aur nhi bolungi main πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This story germinated BECAUSE of my outrage and feelings of betrayal at being dumped by something I SO loved.
I am miles ahead of most Desi TV lovers as far as having random entertainment preferences go. I am a unabashed Desi soap addict I have watched 20 Ekta shows the first six months or so, I bail when she rears her perverted head. I have lived overseas nearly two decades now, and have always worn my love for Desi entertainment proudly on my lapel. I have shamelessly hogged 248 of the 250 hours available on my DVR recording Hindi soaps (much to my hubs's chagrin )and will scroll through it in full view of guests trying to find a Filmfare Award or a Zee Cine Award when we entertain and decide to watch something... I get horrified, shocked and appalled looks sniggering looks... doesn't faze me.

ONE thing I have learnt living in America (YES I learnt it here) "DON'T be afraid to love whatever you want. Don't let other people tell you what you should love"

I am extremely upset with Ekta Kapoor right now for ruining something I SO loved. Usually in her shows ILUs happen in 6 months and I bail the "morning after" but with this one she tricked me. The ILUs never happened yet she went on to do the creepy stuff.
It's inexcusable to show a girl marrying her rapist, a married woman sharing her bed whatever be the compulsion. ALL my anger is directed at Ekta Kapoor and at no one else. She is an adult, she can handle it. Anyone that watches, continues to watch, loves it, gushes about it? BE MY GUEST...Please don't gush about it on THIS topic is my only request, coz this topic is a rehab/therapy of sorts for me. I don't step out of this topic nor post about Software Symphonies ANYWHERE else... so please respect my wish and keep the love for your show out of this tale.

P.S. Tomorrow if Ekta crafts yet another love story I would be the first one on the ticket window. Yep... I am extremely random
Ashu25 thumbnail

🀣 Mera R&B aane mein time h abhi.. Another 4 years at least 😳
Their Bedroom Encounters ☺️ Aur nhi bolungi main πŸ˜†

Shameless..Sharam kar thoda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haan pata hai..ab toh kaafi lamba samay hai unn sab cheezon ke liye, padhai pe dhyan de pehle πŸ˜›
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

This story germinated BECAUSE of my outrage and feelings of betrayal at being dumped by something I SO loved.
I am miles ahead of most Desi TV lovers as far as having random entertainment preferences go. I am a unabashed Desi soap addict I have watched 20 Ekta shows the first six months or so, I bail when she rears her perverted head. I have lived overseas nearly two decades now, and have always worn my love for Desi entertainment proudly on my lapel. I have shamelessly hogged 248 of the 250 hours available on my DVR recording Hindi soaps (much to my hubs's chagrin )and will scroll through it in full view of guests trying to find a Filmfare Award or a Zee Cine Award when we entertain and decide to watch something... I get horrified, shocked and appalled looks sniggering looks... doesn't faze me.

ONE thing I have learnt living in America (YES I learnt it here) "DON'T be afraid to love whatever you want. Don't let other people tell you what you should love"

I am extremely upset with Ekta Kapoor right now for ruining something I SO loved. Usually in her shows ILUs happen in 6 months and I bail the "morning after" but with this one she tricked me. The ILUs never happened yet she went on to do the creepy stuff.
It's inexcusable to show a girl marrying her rapist, a married woman sharing her bed whatever be the compulsion. ALL my anger is directed at Ekta Kapoor and at no one else. She is an adult, she can handle it. Anyone that watches, continues to watch, loves it, gushes about it? BE MY GUEST...Please don't gush about it on THIS topic is my only request, coz this topic is a rehab/therapy of sorts for me. I don't step out of this topic nor post about Software Symphonies ANYWHERE else... so please respect my wish and keep the love for your show out of this tale.

P.S. Tomorrow if Ekta crafts yet another love story I would be the first one on the ticket window. Yep... I am extremely random

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you Nisha, have lived overseas for over 15 years and am a total Hindi entertainment buff, get a lot of sniggers from desis who claim they only watch American TV because they think it's too down market to watch Saas  Bahu serials. Although I know for a fact they too secretly wish they could openly says that they enjoy Hindi TV but then we live in a society which is fake and made up of wannabes. It doesn't bother me any more and of course they hate my guts. 
About the story itself absolutely GREAT GOING. Refresh my iPad a million times to check whether you have updated or not...and therefore  waiting for a yet another one NOW. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha hoping another update comes at around 5/5.30am IST shall sleep now.. Have a time table to follow kal se.. Lol.. If atall am able to get over the RB II hangover
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Haha.. Inner meaning decipher karle yaar.. Har cheez likh paati toh I would have been a writer today πŸ˜†
Much much better.. Cold gone.. Throat still sore but the ache and temperature due to cold is almost gone.. Just thodi weakness.. Coincidence or what.. Exactly like II πŸ˜† just I don't have an R&B rather mom dad bhai pampering me no end 😳

Feel better Deepali,  mom & dad pampering is the best enjoy it till u have, Once R&B tyes comes in the picture...it comes with many ties πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm baaack...and all caught up once more.😳

Seriously feel like I'm  binging when I go through this piece sometime... that's definitely a credit to you Nisha.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Firstly congrats on the latest thread, I do hope I get to write that at least a couple of more times!πŸ˜›

As to the latest updates, can I just say how much I love the pacing of your work?  It's not at all rushed, a very natural progression... honestly feels like a classic  early 90s romantic Tamil  movie- the  kind of natural, realistic , surprise romances we all love to look back on... just with a little more innuendo and realism then may be appropriate onscreen I suppose!☺️

The overarching ideas in these last few updates and the directness with which you address them has honestly  been my favourite aspects  of the chapters.  Mainly the mamma/maaapilai  [FIL/SIL] tension (why do I hear that line from that song in that unforgettable  voice while I type this? πŸ€£ )-  in  'tug of war'   and bijnore & bay area we see the pain of the acknowledgement of the depth of the connection between n II + R&B.  It can't be easy to let your pattu kutty  go in the first place and that too with someone that is so suitably unsuitable, someone who won't bend, who won't pretend,  who you most of all just don't understand- beautifully illustrated Nisha.

I also loved the way you had both sisters turn to comparison in order to try and understand their parents' reaction to the union- II in 'mobility & self defence' and Vandhu in 'NH8'...  though presented in a nonchalant manner  it  is very reflective of a coping mechanism we all turn to and it really speaks to the frustrations of the Iyer sisters- beautiful.πŸ‘ 

I adore that he knows that  her  father doesn't approve and has come to terms with it, but tries, acknowledges and accommodates because it's important to her.

As well, I am really loving how you are fleshing out  R&B  as  a man while keeping that elusive mysteriousness that keeps all your readers on their heels as much as II.πŸ˜†   His care and concern for her, shown in innocuous and not so subtle ways is very well presented- from his clenching fists  when he hears about her trip to his anger over her lack of awareness of her surrounding in 'ponds'  to his babying of her in 'shut up.'  The best thing about him & them is that they are able to be what the other needs in that moment- when she needs to be babied, he senses and does that even if it's not the usual for him, when she needs him to take charge...errrmm... okay... forget that..☺️ - but you get the gist, right?πŸ˜‰

Also,  I love the way you presented the different ideas of what defines a marriage in these updates.  Maybe it's a traditional vs contemporary thing, maybe it's simply an individualistic thing... but the differing definitions of what makes a marriage  and relationship  is some thing I have often debated with my friends and family and I love that I got a glimpse of that here.

And finally , can I just say how much I admire the way you are able to create sympathy and empathy for two such different and opposing characters in Appah and Ranjan?  Both are @ heart fathers who want the best for their children but  because of personal circumstances and ideologies they feel that perhaps they can't share that happiness with them and your describe that pain , longing and frustration so beautifully.  

It always amazes me how much can be said in your work when it's mostly conversation and not long paragraphs of descriptive writing- it's truly a credit to you, your skill and frankly your intelligence.  Thank you for sharing with us.  

As always, I look forward to the next piece... though perhaps I will start reading on a more frequent basis to avoid typing essays in response!😳

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago