Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 33

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

Does anyone have a clue about the next update? ???

Nisha is online, seems she is writing...May be in a n hour- ish...😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

With my timetable I drew up with a friend ( actually she drew it up for me ), royally screwed today, I wish to go to bed without any hassles in my head and wake up fresh tomorrow and follow the goddamn timetable whatsoever πŸ˜†

Nisha, update eppo ????

Late to bed and late to rise will give you dark circles πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... But you are a young chick so you can handle it. But try to follow the timetable with different hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Hey KG:

We all have moments wherein we get passionate about something
and we brag about it. That's what we have been doing about SoSy. We might have gotten overboard, it's only
because we love the story and we all feel connected as we there right there
from the infancy. With each passing chapter we are more involved than ever and
some of us more than other BUT nobody is being critical about people watching
who are watching the TV. Some of have said that few choice words about the TV show
but not the viewers. We are NOT judgmental about the people who are watching
moreover everyone has a choice about everything it's a free world. You had
mentioned about Bold and beautiful, did u know Julia Roberts watches that show
and Days of our life every day, She loves it. I can't stand those shows it's
just my choice, but I like her work nevertheless.

</p>
<p>Thanks for being our companion in this ride of Symphony. You
are always welcome to jump back and listening rather read our chatter.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kg,

Have no idea what happened as I have just managed to chexk on the updates and not the comments. I feel terribke when somebody leaves esp. after being together for some time in a journey. I felt the same when Columbia hoped off. I have no clue why you feel the need to do so, I guess it is something to do with your liking for the characters of the show. I can't fathom what that has anything to do with the story here. They are completely diff characters except for the names and are completely diff stories. Everyone us entitled to like or dislike anything. Anyway, I do hope you stay and continue to enjoy this awesome story.😊

Ciao,

Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Late to bed and late to rise will give you dark circles πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... But you are a young chick so you can handle it. But try to follow the timetable with different hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am blessed with a no dark circle eyes skin re..how much ever I dont sleep and wake up like  a night owl, I am saved πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I will kal se...In th right spirit...πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha !! Where are you re??
No update aaj ?? πŸ˜­
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Nisha !! Where are you re??

No update aaj ?? πŸ˜­

I have to pick my kids from the school ...I can read in peace now , before those rugrats come back, Plz Nisha understand my plight πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Digit Audit & Emoticons

They went to Bally's BIL's in-laws' at 7 ish, she looked and sounded better... Bally saw them getting off the car.
"Good u didnt do anything to her" "Apni fingers dikha, toes?" Bally asked, surveying as II displayed the digits
"Not yet actually" R&B said smiling
"Oh! Baap rey" "To iska matlab abhi bhi plan hai?" Bally asked
"Do u guys want to hang in the patio or go in?" Bally asked
II looked at R&B, he had a "Dont look at me. I would rather be in the hotel" look on him
"Bahar baithen?" II asked
"Jee zaroor... main baithta hoon iske saath tu ja andar Suman se mil" Bally sent her away
"Are u going to be OK?" she asked
II ASKED HIM... LIKE SHE WAS LEAVING A CHILD IN A DARK ALLEY AT NIGHT
He nodded...
"Arey iski chinta mat kar, by the time you step out he will be like you, tere se zyaada baat karne waala hoga dekh kiddo" Bally challenged
"THAT would be really nice" II said expectantly...
Bally: Where are u guys again?
R&B: Marriott
BallY: Arey chaaron taraf 100 200 300 saal purani mahal hain aur tumne ek American hotel chain chuna?
R&B: Umm.. ya
Bally: Not a history buff I take it?
R&B no I am not (grinning)
Bally:Isne tumhe blackmail nahi kiya? Insisting she will only stay there?
R&B too sick I guess (smiling)
BallY: She is right.. tu bolta kam hai yaar... us se baat karta hai woh to kaan kha jaati hai (laughing)
R&B smiled fully
Bally: When she is angry, when she is sad when she is happy bus ek baat common hai BOLTI REHTI hai
R&B nodded
Bally:Beer chalega?
R&B: oh no! I am good
BallY: Dont worry... Miller nahi hai Kingfisher mil jaayega
R&B: Umm... no I will just have something non-alc..
Bally: (waving at one of the catering guys) Inke liye Coke lao
R&B: thanks
Bally: haan tu to sota nahi raat ko decaf to chalega nahi
R&B smiled
BallY:So what do u do for a living dude, besides steal my people
R&B:(chuckling) We fund mainly "renewable energy" type ventures, but off late, since there is money in other things we are trying to look at other places
Bally: U have experts that look at every proposal...
R&B: Ummm... not quite... we do all the math... to assess for returns and profitability, but the technical stuff we either outsource or hire help...
Bally: But u have someone in house to whet the renewable energy stuff?
R&B Thats right... since we began as a company doing that... we now have 7 partners, going on 8 I think, 4 French 2 Thai, me and another one will be onboarded soon
BallY:Dekho Iyer kitna jhoot bolti hai, YOU CAN TALK. 
R&B chuckled
Bally: U do talk when u want to... nahi... Achha paisa saara khud ka lagaate ho?
R&B Ummm yes ... and no, depends on the size of the venture, we leverage on most occasions
Bally: How many people work for you guys?
R&B: Over a 100? 150? between three continents... we are not too big
Bally: big ka kya matlab hai yaar, u are turning the dollar thats what matters
R&B Thats a good point...
Bally: In house CPA hain?
R&B: many... CMAs... statisticians to run the proposals through teh models...
Bally: Shit yaar iska matlab Iyer ke chances hain
R&B smiled
Bally: U can marry her but professionally woh meri hai, samjha.. door reh us se
R&B looked on ... with a smile
BallY:I really hope I dont lose her man
R&B: I am here for now...
Bally: For now matlab?
R&B: Eventually will return to Paris
Bally: 3 ya 5 saal mein na? Main Madurai jaakar ek aur Iyer ko dhoondkar tab tak usko groom kar loonga, that should be fine
R&B: Umm... I 
Not saying to Bally he hoped to return in 3-6 months back to Paris after Ranjan wrapped up his AGM drama, he couldnt wait to sell his shares to Chachu
They were going to visit sometime during this week for dinner Sam had informed him... he had no desire to sell repair or run the IT systems at a car dealership.
Didnt excite him one bit... there was no "creativity" in collecting payments and or delivering cars... he hoped to out of here by September max... 
Argent's Fiscal year ended in August and he hoped to be there for the next one.

BallY: We were thinking u will return after the AGM, now that u have found Iyer that cant happen (smug)
R&B just looked did not speak...
Bally: She is very ambitious I see her as a Director in 10 or less
R&B: I agree (softly)
BallY: Phir to bus sab set hai? Kyon? Shaadi and then Iyer can give it all to her quest for 
Director ship while you can drive her crazy doing whatever u seem to be doing?
R&B tucked his hands in his pockets and rocked on his feet quietly

Bally: only talking about work makes u chatty... main dekh raha hoon...
R&B: Or books
Bally laughed
Bally: how about Iyer? dude? Uske baare mein baat karen
R&B grinned..
As she walked up to him "I just had the BEST BEST BEST BEST ghevar" and she sneezed uncontrollably
Bally: Kiddo saari baat ho chuki hai, banda ready hai shaadi kar Sunday ko aur Monday ko laut, we can roll
II looked at R&B, he shrugged slowly... his shoulders going up like he was saying "Well... Bally seems to think so" 
Bally: Arey isne mujhse yeh bhi kaha no more roadblocks from his side, since he is so smitten he will approve that HW upgrade and we will fly and soar
R&B smiled mockingly
II: Nice try Bally woh to hoga nahi
R&B: Can we not talk about work? (gentle yet firm)
Bally: Hai shaana tera banda, I was hoping to use the family setting u know Bollywood style and get him to committ
II and R&B exchanged a long meaningful look
The HW upgrade was one of many bumps in their road...
~~~
Appa, returned the caterer's call, and the Sringeri Temple's 
Sam had agreed it was a GREAT idea to have it there, since it was Ma's favorite place to go...
Amma in II's absence vented a lot to Vandu about how Appa will handle the event since he was expressing so much resentment BEFORE the event
Vandu: Amma just pray he behaves fine the two days after that R&B wont voluntarily come to D II even if he comes to pick her up he will probably leave from downstairs
He is scared of interacting with people... Ishita will continue to bridge the gap... she knows she is marrying a man who will only talk with her...
Amma: adu epdi mudiyum how is that possible, we dont have sons, we depend on our son in laws u know... how can we depend fully on Bala he has his own parents
Vandu: Ayyo Amma Ishita is there I am there for u guys, R&B wont be visible and active but I dont think he will care what Ishita does
Amma:that is wrong he should be eager and willing
Vandu: Amma we cant have everything... there is no guarantee Ashiwn or Subbu or sree would have been that way either, YOU know that...
Amma: I agree... but that would have been more acceptable to us because everything else about such an alliance would have been to our liking
Vandu: Can u imagine how hurt Ishita will be when she hears you talk like this? Is there not ONE thing you and Appa like about the guy? 
I mean he invited me over cooked for us, was very kind and polite... what else do we need ma?
Amma: Dont know... Appa just feels very strongly that he may not be faithful to her and a boy like him will be a (player?)
Vandu: Even Bala can be that way how can Appa be so sure
Amma: Dont be silly you have been married for almost 12 years...
Vandu: So? Remember Ranjan? He was married for 32...
Amma:See!!
Vandu:OK BADDD example... but let it go! Amma please let it go!!
Amma: Appa thinks he is too possessive about her
Vandu: THAT is a problem? Seriously?
Amma: Like she is some thing R&B can wave at Appa's face to get him riled
Vandu:So Appa thinks he is marrying her to get back at Appa? Why? What did Appa ever do to him?
Amma:When is she coming back do u know?
Vandu:Let her have fun Ma, u guys wont talk with her properly, avano.. PESAVE MAATTAN, the guy wont talk at all
Amma: I know...
Vandu: She is having a good time anga so let it be
Amma: Will you and Bala get there at Sringeri Temple so we can talk?
Vandu: Ya and I have texted Ishita to take a couple days off next week so we can go shop for sarees
Amma: she will take 2 months to buy..
Vandu giggled...
Amma: But marriage she decided in such hurry...
Vandu:EXACTLY!! What does that tell you?
Amma:Its infatuation
Vandu: whatever u think... its making HER happy and thats all I care about
Amma:Sorry Appa and I cannot get carried away like that... we are too old
Vandu:Fine!  just think she is happy... that should do it

~~~~~

Sam: Dad woh keh raha hai ki woh out of town hai, kidhar gaya, Paris to nahi chala gaya, dinner ke baad
Ranjan: No beta, I suspect he has gone to Jaipur
Sam: KYAAA? Jaipur... Ishita ke saath
Ranjan: Usko laane
Sam: HOW CUTEEE MUJHE KYON NAHI KAHA? Jerk!!
Ranjan: Betaaa
Sam: he never says anything
Ranjan: Atleast karta to hai hamey khush karne waali baat kabhi na kabhi
Sam:Agreed Dad main usko poocchoongi nahi... achha Iyers ko maloom hai?
Ranjan: Not sure Ishita ne kaha ho..
Sam:I hope not, I feel Uncle does not like him
Ranjan: Hmmm... its unfortunate hes mine
Sam:Dad...
Ranjan: Achha lasya kya kar rahi hai?
Sam: Aap aa jao khaana khaane, Tan bana rahe hain khaana lamb curry
Ranjan:Achhha? Chalo aata hoon
Sam: Haan saale ne jealous kar diya unko kal dher saara Italian banakar, is liye aaj jal rahe hain
Ranjan laughed hanging up... and slowly his smile disappeared

~~~~~

"Does the texting rule apply when we are at different rooms in the same house?' she texted as she hung with Suman
"Sure!" he texted back from the patio with Bally
"I am with Suman and safe"
He sent back a smiley
"What are u upto? Bally is very funny nahi? He says I am funny"
"Ditto"
"Yahan se kahan jaayenge? Suman ko poochhoon where we can shop at night?"
He sent back a smiley
"Does that mean haan? ya na?"
He smiled AGAIN
"Can I still be Shravu's favorite?"
"Depends on what the  price is"
"A nightly back rub?"
HE SENT BACK A THINKING EMOTICON
"I can throw in a foot rub?"
A HALF SMILE EMOTICON
"Finger kangi?"
"Before or after? (the act) HE ASKED
PIG! she typed "Koi emoticon nahi hai, so heres a cow" SHE SENT HIM A COW!!
"I can "settle" for THRICE a day" with a sad emoticon
bas***d!! As sex THRICE A DAY IS A MIGHTY SACRIFICE
"THATS not a choice u have" BLUSH emoticon
U mean its mine to take?" TONGUE IN CHEEK EMOTICON
"No!!!" OUTRAGED AND BLUSH
"I" will decide" DEVIL EMOTICON
"Anything less.. Shravu's mine"  DEVIL RETURNED

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Managed to catch the latest update. It was DIVINE! 
II can be such a BABY.πŸ˜• And R&B is CUTE!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Baldev wants the dude to talk eh ? Nice try Bally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He knew the dude would only" talk when he wanted to talk", another intelligent guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Bally: But u have someone in house to whet the renewable energy stuff?
R&B Thats right... since we began as a company doing that... we now have 7 partners, going on 8 I think, 4 French 2 Thai, me and another one will be onboarded soon - Why do I have a feeling here ki he wants to introduce II as one of the boards πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Or even worse,
Bally: In house CPA hain?
R&B: many... CMAs... statisticians to run the proposals through teh models...
Bally: Shit yaar iska matlab Iyer ke chances hain
R&B smiled - Does this mean he might use II for his company ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bally: U can marry her but professionally woh meri hai, samjha.. door reh us se
R&B looked on ... with a smile - The jealous dude is back πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Not saying to Bally he hoped to return in 3-6 months back to Paris after Ranjan wrapped up his AGM drama, he couldnt wait to sell his shares to Chachu
They were going to visit sometime during this week for dinner Sam had informed him... he had no desire to sell repair or run the IT systems at a car dealership.
Didnt excite him one bit... there was no "creativity" in collecting payments and or delivering cars... he hoped to out of here by September max... 
Argent's Fiscal year ended in August and he hoped to be there for the next one. - This whole 3-6 months wala package is giving my suspicion strength that HE WILL USE II . And more importantly , can he, rather, will he be successful in convincing MS.Firecracker about shifting abroad permanently, leaving behind her aims of Directorship in about 5-7 years ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². This is the most bumpy ride I will ever get to see!!!!!!
Why is amma shifting sides again . She has to be happy that her daughter is happy !! But, she has  a point...her concern is understandable πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Vandu, my sane, logical human ...please also sense some plotting running in appa's head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  He needs your lecture big time now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tan is sach mein bhukkad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is always seen loitering in and around the kitchen or asking Sam for food πŸ€£
The dude is good with emojis β˜ΊοΈ, can make any girl go weak in her knees πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
II stop texting him and creating unnecessary trouble for yourself now πŸ€£
The dude wont anyway talk, even if he does, you will not understand half of what he says.. Even if you get to understand what he says, you will be left flabbergasted at the end of the day... Venuma di unakku ??( Do you need this) πŸ€£πŸ€£
The last line , II you are so gone..The devil is so intimidating πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

I do not understand the need to be overly critical , pat your bk every 3rd post, SoSY is intelligent, others r less kind of feedbks.

It's ok for people to like "the not so intelligent" stuff shown in the "idiot box"(the box does not become idiot suddenly in 2 months,it's rather u , who chose to be deaddicted )and still like to be in the symphony pages. Well, who can stop them from doing both??. May be that's why there r so many , reading and not commemting, cos they sort of feel , less "privileged" to be in the "intelligent" company . I understand that, even if I don't watch.

U talk of cliques, but there's a separate 'marketing thread' to push software symphonies. Is it a no no?That's people's choice too . There is no right or wrong thing and things r more easier that way, I feel.

I am done commenting here which , I loved and will look bk fondly. A good book , as long it is available to be read, I will read, any day. Who said, it's neccessary to engage , while u r at it. No law, right.? I exercise my choice to take out my gain and move on.

@taara, @ashu, @sunshine bliss, @hsp, @nividances, @modern ,@ swaram, @blue sky, @ad Mumbai,@RCF,@ranu I've enjoyed reading your posts.Thank you all. Did not feel right, to step off without saying this.

@wings of fire, hats off, lady.

@luks28 , thank u for liking what I posted, almost every single time . You did not hv to do that.

And Thank you, N. Signing off but not hopping out of the train. This journey is mine too.

Best wishes always,
KG.

πŸ‘

I'm so confused... I come in and out of this thread but i feel really bad reading this because to me at least you've always been one of the SOSY gang.  I am sorry to  hear that you felt somewhat maligned here.  I am very sure that was never the intention. 

As to your point about  enjoying  'not so intelligent' mediums and pass times- you are so on point on that.   Something that is directed towards the masses is successful because it appeals to something in all of us, and even when we 'grow out' of its frame of reference there is still a fondness in revisiting and enjoying. 

Let me tell you I still rememeber sitting ouside my theoretical criticism class with an old harlequin in my lap while my prof walked by ...πŸ˜†    Heck, have you seen my scree name?  All I enjoy is mediums that aim at the LCD... πŸ˜›

Just because you enjoy something a  little less highbrow, it doesn't make you any less so and I do apologize if you ever felt that way and hope that you will reconsider engaging in this thread.  Like I said, I don't know what happened  and I am suer it was never meant to offend but whatever it is  it made you feel like this and that sucks. 

Please reconsider... you're always welcome.
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago