Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Anybody online???
Unable to sleep.. Dont know why...

I woke up from a nap myself, same here, waiting for an update!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

I woke up from a nap myself, same here, waiting for an update!

No update anytime soon now.. Go back to sleep.. Main bhi going.. Happy night 😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks, GN
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Ladies food for thought: Adrian Grenier.
I saw his poster for saving some animal, he has good finger kangi hair, but not very tall 5.11. He can fit wee-bit for R&B. He was in a TV show Entorage. good actor, he has a lazy look,lanky and can clean up very well for suits. For you Ashu, dream him now 

kg1404 thumbnail
The last post was bull to me!!That's hypocrisy covered in an a chocolate roll.
R u mad , cos of the creepy stuff shown in general or R U mad cos of the creepy stuff shown before the ILU and also before u bailed out.
This post is not about EK. It never was. Marital beds being shared is a sad sad reality in real life and not just shows. History remember?? Bigamy ???, films for last few centuries!!People getting their daughters married to rapists , Unheard ?? No . This is not happening for the first time in 2014 in a serial. Too bad it got your goat.
Oh please, I am not justifying any of this bull!! But it doesn't cut ice with me if anyone is offended only on the issue of marital beds and sex therapies to the perverted and not before!! That too in a fictional show!! In real, how many people get married, in the first place to the guy , who puts the parents in jail!! If that is not crap, why call only the other stuff creepy!! That's ok???

If one wants to really get it out of the system , they shouldn't be anywhere near the tkt counter next time around, yeah free advice , upto to anyone to take it or leave it.

My post was only cos I did not understand the need to self proclaim!! Who ever spoke about EK And not one single person 'gushed'as far as I noted!!Too bad , you will see a few criticize on that note!!strongly at that!! Coming to think of it, software symphony pages allowd criticizing that somebody , one needs to be an adult prepared to take that maybe a few would 'gush too' if it is called that.

I do appreciate a good story, which software symphonies is , but will not take other crap that anyone cares to throw around!!

My sincere apologies to other people who r wondering , if these posts r taking the actual story far from the readers. I know it's disturbance to the flow of a good story.
This differences of opinion r not worth it , after all. It's just a show and it's just a story too.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Baldev wants the dude to talk eh ? Nice try Bally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He knew the dude would only" talk when he wanted to talk", another intelligent guess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Bally: But u have someone in house to whet the renewable energy stuff?
R&B Thats right... since we began as a company doing that... we now have 7 partners, going on 8 I think, 4 French 2 Thai, me and another one will be onboarded soon - Why do I have a feeling here ki he wants to introduce II as one of the boards πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Or even worse,
Bally: In house CPA hain?
R&B: many... CMAs... statisticians to run the proposals through teh models...
Bally: Shit yaar iska matlab Iyer ke chances hain
R&B smiled - Does this mean he might use II for his company ?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bally: U can marry her but professionally woh meri hai, samjha.. door reh us se
R&B looked on ... with a smile - The jealous dude is back πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Not saying to Bally he hoped to return in 3-6 months back to Paris after Ranjan wrapped up his AGM drama, he couldnt wait to sell his shares to Chachu
They were going to visit sometime during this week for dinner Sam had informed him... he had no desire to sell repair or run the IT systems at a car dealership.
Didnt excite him one bit... there was no "creativity" in collecting payments and or delivering cars... he hoped to out of here by September max... 
Argent's Fiscal year ended in August and he hoped to be there for the next one. - This whole 3-6 months wala package is giving my suspicion strength that HE WILL USE II . And more importantly , can he, rather, will he be successful in convincing MS.Firecracker about shifting abroad permanently, leaving behind her aims of Directorship in about 5-7 years ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜². This is the most bumpy ride I will ever get to see!!!!!!
Why is amma shifting sides again . She has to be happy that her daughter is happy !! But, she has  a point...her concern is understandable πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Vandu, my sane, logical human ...please also sense some plotting running in appa's head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  He needs your lecture big time now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tan is sach mein bhukkad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is always seen loitering in and around the kitchen or asking Sam for food πŸ€£
The dude is good with emojis β˜ΊοΈ, can make any girl go weak in her knees πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
II stop texting him and creating unnecessary trouble for yourself now πŸ€£
The dude wont anyway talk, even if he does, you will not understand half of what he says.. Even if you get to understand what he says, you will be left flabbergasted at the end of the day... Venuma di unakku ??( Do you need this) πŸ€£πŸ€£
The last line , II you are so gone..The devil is so intimidating πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Niiice thank you ashu
its not an easy relationship

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ladies food for thought: Adrian Grenier.
I saw his poster for saving some animal, he has good finger kangi hair, but not very tall 5.11. He can fit wee-bit for R&B. He was in a TV show Entorage. good actor, he has a lazy look,lanky and can clean up very well for suits. For you Ashu, dream him now 

WOWWW
He is IT for me

OMG
Thanks Hsp

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

WOWWW
He is IT for me

OMG