Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 34

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Nisha, you are my favourite author whose work I shall cherish for life Hug
I will never get tired to repeat myself , I started reading books only because of you!! Your FF has compelled me to take to reading. I tend to finish off books running for 300+ pages in like 2 days max!!! I ask my friends for suggestions on which author I should read and I , by now, have  a fantastic collection of at least 20 books on my hard drive LOLLOL, all downloaded online LOL.
I have discovered I only like romcoms and no serious stuff gets into my head OuchOuchOuch
I dont know how you feel when I write you reviews, but dear, its a fantastic experience for me to read and re read your update to write you a review EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Its absolutely delightful when your favourite author praises you for giving her reviews about her work and I feel really good about it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Thank you, for giving me SoSy.
Thank you for helping me discover my passions .
Thank you , for helping me write.
One biggg bear hug from my side for a marathon of updates over this weekend Hug

THANK YOU ASHU

If you didnt read it wouldnt have become the most popular on IF-YHM

Columbia for making me write, and you for passionately marketing itEmbarrassed
Drinking Ragi malt on a cool winter morning is heaven Embarrassed
Nisha, are we getting one more or is it all for the day ???
Well, I am frankly expecting one more, but I dont want to stress you out Cry
Greed it is LOL

I think I've got to stop writing here! I don't suppose anyone get's what I'm trying to say!
@Nisha & ashu, I'm NOT criticizing II, I love her! I was just trying to express how unique I find her!

And I disagree, they don't create fabulous leading ladies in every best sellers in the world, they create dumb, spineless ladies (Most of the times), who go on to do extraordinary things! And of course date the most handsome guy in the world!
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I think I've got to stop writing here! I don't suppose anyone get's what I'm trying to say!
@Nisha & ashu, I'm NOT criticizing II, I love her! I was just trying to express how unique I find her!

And I disagree, they don't create fabulous leading ladies in every best sellers in the world, they create dumb, spineless ladies (Most of the times), who go on to do extraordinary things! And of course date the most handsome guy in the world!

Ur messages are so cryptic
i am sorry
mujhe laga tum
Ishita Bhalla lover hoDead

My apologies for misunderstanding u rosh
love ur comments
never stop
Hey is there one more update...If so I wont sleep now...I dont want to miss it...
My god nisha..u are on fire...so many updates...not that i'm complaining..
Shut up in tamil-- 
tantrum queen is throwing tantrums even after realizing that her beau is there for real...I love her so much..the way she was throwing her off blankets, combing hair, looking around for her stuffs and not accepting his hoodie...had me in splits...R&B ko aaj tak kisi ne itna nhi nachaya hoga...Clap. and i absolutely loved the way R&B handled her. opening all the lights and fan knowing that she wouldn't want a drama at her boss wife's brother place...loved the way u showed her insecurities..she was jealous of her own family. they get to spend time with him while she was royally ignored...super awesome Nisha...

Lies and Ponds--
aww they slept together..adorable..but wait where is the ring. i hope she kept it for safekeeping and not removed it in anger...R&B was mad..i love that...u r a lying witch..all her lies out in open..and when he asked her about any other lies he should know..my god..trust this girl to rattle even though she is sick as hell..

As unexpected a prize that was for him, he hated himself for hoping "there was a chance" when she was so sick...
this was awesome nisha..felt more in love with R&B..he was so upset and seething in anger seeing her in midst of unknown people. he cares for her, worries for her. may be not show it but he really do..but what II need is lots of attention and not getting that she is a being a reckless..only R&B can handle her.

Deal and Athai's Beau-

did she really thought that he will leave her and go back??? My god II..trust her to think always negative..and her caught her ring lie so easily..cmon now II he is intelligent, smart and has hawk's eyes..do u really thought that he won't miss your other ring...
dude wants her to msg her whereabouts from now on..i know some might feel as restrictions and all but incase of II she had it coming..coming home at 2 am, telling everybody lie and going to jaipur ..no wonder our hero want some checks on her..
he feeding on her neck, she undoing all the twirls on his head..so sexy nisha...Embarrassed and those magnet and iron nails line..suit them aptly..they are just like that..
vandu and II convo was just so cute. akka pour oil over fire when she mentioned R&B said who is Ishita? ha ha...poor II...koi toh bhav de do ise..
Dear II u will kill the girl who will try to claim your R&B so please don't add your athai's name on the list..

as always brilliant updates nisha..u made our weekend...full of R&B and II...love you a lot for this...Heart

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Ur messages are so cryptic
i am sorry
mujhe laga tum
Ishita Bhalla lover hoDead

My apologies for misunderstanding u rosh
love ur comments
never stop

ROFL But I am an Ishita Bhalla lover! A great one too! I don't always like what she does and sometimes I get mad at her but I get why she does those things! I have a mother who's as selfless as Ishita ( and no my father doesn't have any exLOL!) My mom goes all out in helping even her worst enemy (including donating her marital bed!), which is frustrating and I'm always mad at her for doing those things but I get her and I know for once that if the world had more people like Ishita (and my mom) who could keep aside their ego and self absorbed thinking and put humanity first, the world would be a better place.

I love Ishita Bhalla and I love II in all their awesomeness! I never compare them. I think it's unfair to compare two different characters with different personalities.

P.S. I'm the opposite of my mom! ROFL And I'm extremely sorry if my comments seem cryptic! I guess I'm built this way! Can't help it! I'll try not be but don't know how to do that! Apologies!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago

it's tough to catch up  here...

Flooding updates on one of my busiest day at work...and this past one hour has been the "bestest"  part of the busy day for me...rereading all the updates and some reviews...Smile

So many beautiful reviews on these updates...it leaves little else to be said.

What can be more romantic than your man heading out in the dead of the night, driving 4 hours, literally extracting you from the room you have holed yourself up in , tackling your   "when in anger I shall go wherever I want ,do whatever I please,   stay wherever I choose "   attitude with his raw calm devilishly patient demeanour   

Nothing I would say can beat that romanticism.  Such romanticism crafted so beautifully, with such passion albeit with  much simplicity...  Nisha this is for you Clap ..and more

R&B has seen the child in II,  accepted it, enamoured by it and now is dealing with it, learning to deal with it, the only way he can. Oh loved that bit when he was not happy about him and Appa being in the same frame in II's mind. A bit of insecurity never does any harmEvil Smile

This is the perfect setting for R&B to learn II and Nisha while you keep R&B's  "II Tutorial"  in progress, your readers shall dream and drool on... 

Splendid updates.

PS: Ponds powder and freshening up before a doc visit brings back truckloads of memories... 

Edited by SunshineBliss - 7 years ago