Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Divashni

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!
Mayank's comng bck in 2 da stry. I dnt know hw bt he's comng bk.

Oh. My. God. Divashni!!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Everyone please ignore anything she says. Like I said before...she's crazzzy! πŸ˜›
Do not at all believe any spoilers, as they are all a product of my crazy roommate's overactive imagination. She is just messing with you guys! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Wel u lt ur guard dwn 2 soon cause I just gve em a spoiler! Teehee πŸ˜›

Divs stop messing with everyone! I have complaint filled PMs in my inbox now because of this! πŸ˜‘
False spoiler guys...don't pay attention to it. 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

lovely update continue soon . Thanks for pm .

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

just for info, 

im still here waiting for an updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'll try to fit in a quick one tonight. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaBir

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

No no no no no no no!!!
False spoiler!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaBir

It mean Nivi start write next part already? πŸ˜• No happy about Mayank but update come soon that mean 

It's just Divs messing with you guys...false spoiler.
I haven't written the next part yet. I will try to squeeze it in later tonight though. Check back in a few hours. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekra101

awsome nivi. actually i wanted to post comment from a long ago. but i was always lateπŸ˜’ . now i decided that i will comment in each chapter u write in future. i have same opinion that u write great.πŸ˜›. thanks 4 giving time to it despite of a busy schedule. keep writting.😊. . and congratulation 4 thread 2.πŸ₯³
nivi, can we hope 4 rabir romance in the future updates ? i feel sad seeing rachna and kabeer both in this situation😭. hope that they'll clear misunderstanding soon. πŸ˜› you know,  when u started giving it on weekends, i started calling it 'weekend serial' . but now it's my almost regular serial. bcoz everyday i wait for it as i used to wait 4 sslk. when i read ur written updates, i feel i'm watching the serial. want to give u a tight hug 4 nice updatesπŸ€—. best of luck 4 future updatesπŸ‘πŸΌ
your fan
ekra.
yeah, i was a silent writer[ in ur language😊] but now i'm not. actually i first read it during my exam. after completing my exam, i logged in this forum only to comment. and as 4 ur writing they r not kind words, they're really true. and i think u r older than me. so, can i call u nivi apu[sister] or friend? plz don't say no

Hey Ekra! You're too cute. And sure you can call me that. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti.1

Res for chapter 57 analysis.

This subtle focus of yours on Gunjan's laptop screen indicates the opening or perhaps better termed re-opening of a Gunjan-related track. I only hope that it is a good one this time, since the previous chapters related to Gunjan have not necessarily been positive. Pihu demonstrated obliviousness at its best in not noticing her younger sister's clearly sad face, but I guess her words were one more small trigger to commence the avalanche that was set and ready to break loose within Rachna's heart and mind. Rachna redeemed herself in this chapter for me with the maturity she displayed in reaching out to her husband. I must ask if you deliberately made any changes to the plot after reading my disappointing analysis of Rachna's character after the last update. I don't exactly know how to term the way you wrote the last part of this update using only "he" and "she" as the subjects, but I have to commend you for the simple complexity (oxymoron yes I know) of the tone that you established by composing this part of chapter that way. I have noticed you wrote a few other parts with this same "he"/"she" type of narration and I think it allows the story to flow seamlessly as it gives us as the audience insight into both of the character's minds and also an omnipresent view of the overall scene. It was wonderfully described because I could see the scene playing almost as though it was being enacted in front of me. Thank you for including the picture of the setting you were describing though because I had absolutely no idea what a tetrapod was (I tried running a quick Google search but it essentially just gave me pointless historical facts) so it was nice to have a reference to the actual location that you were writing about. The small details that you put in like him sensing the faint smell of her shampoo as it mixed with the salty air produced such vivid imagery that I was almost able to smell the exact things that you described. I am shamelessly reiterating myself with this but the manner in which you explained their physical positioning next to each other was truly enough to allow me to picture as a passing pedestrian what the scene may have looked like. Their silent exchanges are I feel greatly indicative of the depth of their relationship. She can understand that he has a headache solely by the tone of his pleading voice, while he understands exactly what she means when she holds out her palm. More than any of the dialogues in this chapter, "I pay attention more than you think I do" took the cake, pie, and any other dessert you want to add to the mix. It spoke volumes more than the few words that were laced together to compose the sentence. Overall, a nice, crisply composed part (especially the last bit) that set the stage for hopefully a reconciliation between the couple in the next chapter. Wonderful job here Nivi!

Best,
Aarti

Hi Aarti! So you stayed away from the analysis this time around and stuck to commenting on the parts you liked? I don't mind, but I liked the analytical aspect of your last post. I hope you didn't take offense to my response...I was just supporting my views and explaining my own thought process. πŸ˜³

To answer your question, that would be a no. I already had this part planned out in my mind so my response to your last post was essentially foreshadowing the events of this chapter. That's not to say though that I don't take into consideration the comments that are posted on this thread...I most definitely read everything that people post, sometimes multiple times, and add things in based on the feedback that I get. 

I'm glad that you appreciated the chapter. Thank you for taking the time out to both read and provide such a detailed comment on what you liked. I will try and write the next chapter now...can't promise to have it posted tonight but I'll try my best. πŸ˜Š
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Oh. My. God. Divashni!!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

Everyone please ignore anything she says. Like I said before...she's crazzzy! πŸ˜›
Do not at all believe any spoilers, as they are all a product of my crazy roommate's overactive imagination. She is just messing with you guys! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Divs stop messing with everyone! I have complaint filled PMs in my inbox now because of this! πŸ˜‘
False spoiler guys...don't pay attention to it. 

I happy spoiler wrong πŸ˜ƒ
Divs you too funny! πŸ˜†