Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Hi Nivi. Thanks for your lovely update. I was need it.

I really enjoy this part. it amazing how Rachna know where to find him. It was little hard to imagine that Kabir was always try to stay away from Rachna but Rachna didn't give up. It maybe small part but you add a lot to it. how one Special letter can change suddenly they understand why the together it was like a reminder to Kabir why he love her. Suddenly every thing back to normal.
Normal marriage life noting is pink.

I know you busy this days and you try to write the story for us and respect it a lot. take time have fun and back to us with another best update. 

Thank you Nurit! Glad you liked this part. You're right, normal married life isn't always happy; the good always comes with the bad. Everything isn't back to normal yet since they still have to talk about quite a few things, but yes Rachna has taken the first step here and Kabir will follow suit soon.
I will try to post as soon as I can. Thanks for being so understanding. 😊
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Hey Aarti! Thanks for the detailed character analysis of Rachna and Kabir. Interesting interpretations for sure...some I like, some I guess we don't see eye to eye.

You're right that Kabir handled this situation more "maturely" as he made the decision to "forgive, forget, and move on." I don't agree that he is emotionally stronger though. Every person is different in how they react to a situation, but that doesn't mean that one handled it in a better way than the other; they each handled it to the best of their ability. Also, the situations that Rachna and Kabir are reacting to are completely different as well. He is dealing with the truth about his family that had been hidden from him for so many years, while she, as you pointed out, is trying to deal with the aftereffects of a miscarriage that led to infertility. The two issues are not at all similar.

I agree with most of what you said about Kabir. He does appreciate Rachna's presence in his life because she gave him the element of love that was otherwise lacking in his life for so many years.

However, I have to disagree with what you said about Rachna. She loves Kabir just the way he is; she's never tried to change him in any way. She met and fell in love with Kabir at a time where everyone else had abandoned her so he is as significant for her as she is for him. He gave her the element of love when she was most broken. This is the foundation of their relationship: they were both incomplete when they initially met, but they both became complete with the love they received from the other.

As for her not being able to move past the miscarriage? From her perspective, a child is the biggest physical token of love between a couple and that is something that they will never be able to share because of her shortcomings. She feels the presence of a child to be a necessity in moving their relationship to another level, while he is happy enough to just share his life with her as they have continued to do thus far. They both love each other deeply, but they are not seeing eye to eye about how to express their love to each other; neither of them can be considered wrong though. He is happy just being reunited with her, while she still sees a child as the one thing that will show him how much she loves him. It's not a matter of who loves the other more but a matter of how they are each trying to express their love for each other.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your views with me. I love having discussions like this; it brings me back to doing Socratic seminars and analyzing books in English class.😃

It was nice to see your views on what I expressed. You're right having discussions like this reminds me of analyzing books and poetry in class as well. It's a pleasure to read both your writing and discussion comments. What a start to a beautiful journey I say. Let's toast to more insightful discussions about characters, themes, plot, etc in the future as well.

Best,
Aarti
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Res for chapter 57 analysis.
This subtle focus of yours on Gunjan's laptop screen indicates the opening or perhaps better termed re-opening of a Gunjan-related track. I only hope that it is a good one this time, since the previous chapters related to Gunjan have not necessarily been positive. Pihu demonstrated obliviousness at its best in not noticing her younger sister's clearly sad face, but I guess her words were one more small trigger to commence the avalanche that was set and ready to break loose within Rachna's heart and mind. Rachna redeemed herself in this chapter for me with the maturity she displayed in reaching out to her husband. I must ask if you deliberately made any changes to the plot after reading my disappointing analysis of Rachna's character after the last update. I don't exactly know how to term the way you wrote the last part of this update using only "he" and "she" as the subjects, but I have to commend you for the simple complexity (oxymoron yes I know) of the tone that you established by composing this part of chapter that way. I have noticed you wrote a few other parts with this same "he"/"she" type of narration and I think it allows the story to flow seamlessly as it gives us as the audience insight into both of the character's minds and also an omnipresent view of the overall scene. It was wonderfully described because I could see the scene playing almost as though it was being enacted in front of me. Thank you for including the picture of the setting you were describing though because I had absolutely no idea what a tetrapod was (I tried running a quick Google search but it essentially just gave me pointless historical facts) so it was nice to have a reference to the actual location that you were writing about. The small details that you put in like him sensing the faint smell of her shampoo as it mixed with the salty air produced such vivid imagery that I was almost able to smell the exact things that you described. I am shamelessly reiterating myself with this but the manner in which you explained their physical positioning next to each other was truly enough to allow me to picture as a passing pedestrian what the scene may have looked like. Their silent exchanges are I feel greatly indicative of the depth of their relationship. She can understand that he has a headache solely by the tone of his pleading voice, while he understands exactly what she means when she holds out her palm. More than any of the dialogues in this chapter, "I pay attention more than you think I do" took the cake, pie, and any other dessert you want to add to the mix. It spoke volumes more than the few words that were laced together to compose the sentence. Overall, a nice, crisply composed part (especially the last bit) that set the stage for hopefully a reconciliation between the couple in the next chapter. Wonderful job here Nivi!

Best,
Aarti
Edited by Aarti.1 - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed the updates they are realistic, a couple trying to find their way back to each other Rachna has her fears, wants, and needs, a happy family with Kabir she consumed with giving him the ultimate joy fatherhood that she is become blind to the fact that her loves and accepts her just the way she is and that a child dose not define them as a couple or their love, and if it is god's will and latter they do have a child then it will be loved completely or if not they still have each others love, trust, and support.
Their fight was in the making so much happened in a short span of time with their family compounded with Rachna need for fullment of a child her ultimate goal. So Kabir reacted in the most natural way given the situation they found themselves in, harshly yes but he needed to express his feelings too if they are to have a chance with their relationship.
The note Kabir wrote a beautiful list of the wonderfull
characteristics he loves about his soulmate a much needed remainder for Rachana.
Will continue latter when time permits loved the updates even if I did not comment on every one.
Sharlene
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

I enjoyed the updates they are realistic, a couple trying to find their way back to each other Rachna has her fears, wants, and needs, a happy family with Kabir she consumed with giving him the ultimate joy fatherhood that she is become blind to the fact that her loves and accepts her just the way she is and that a child dose not define them as a couple or their love, and if it is god's will and latter they do have a child then it will be loved completely or if not they still have each others love, trust, and support.
Their fight was in the making so much happened in a short span of time with their family compounded with Rachna need for fullment of a child her ultimate goal. So Kabir reacted in the most natural way given the situation they found themselves in, harshly yes but he needed to express his feelings too if they are to have a chance with their relationship.
The note Kabir wrote a beautiful list of the wonderfull
characteristics he loves about his soulmate a much needed remainder for Rachana.
Will continue latter when time permits loved the updates even if I did not comment on every one.
Sharlene

Thank you Sharlene!
A huge compliment for me that you found the updates to be realistic. 😃 I know I'm writing about fictional characters and weaving a very fictional storyline, but to hear that even one part sounds kind of realistic is a really big thing. Thank you for that!

@bold: very well put! 👏 I truly couldn't have said it better myself. That was exactly my own thought process when I was writing these last few parts.

Comment whenever you have time...I truly love reading your thoughts! Thank you once again! 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti.1

It was nice to see your views on what I expressed. You're right having discussions like this reminds me of analyzing books and poetry in class as well. It's a pleasure to read both your writing and discussion comments. What a start to a beautiful journey I say. Let's toast to more insightful discussions about characters, themes, plot, etc in the future as well.

Best,
Aarti

Cheers to that Aarti! 😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti.1

Res for chapter 57 analysis.

Waiting to see what you have to say about this part. 😊
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update nivi
Wonder what gunjun is upto
Thanks 4 pm
Aarti.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Waiting to see what you have to say about this part. 😊

I have just updated my views. Please take a look when you have the chance.

Best,
Aarti
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!
Mayank's comng bck in 2 da stry. I dnt know hw bt he's comng bk.