ALKA'JI Where is your indian heritage?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
When an USTAD that also an elderly person came to honor your show, no respect?😕  
you can't get off of your 'maha guru chair' to welcome him?🤢
Alka is my favorite one. she is always very nice & show love to all the kids. but she disappoint me with her attitude!

the Ustad is absolutely right about Shaan, India is full of talented people, but he know how to respect! 
Kudos to SHAAN!!⭐️
he call all the kids for 'aashirwad' that was good.👏

I know I am not going to get any responses or likes, I am a senior member. I have to say this.

both the ladies have no courtesy at all to at least come and touch the feet.
we are proud indians, who know how to respect elders.👏👏👏
Edited by beanaq - 9 years ago
Yeah, she came down to greet Udit ji, but she didn't get up for Ustad ji. I didn't realize it until I read your post that she didn't get up for him. Then I thought about it, and I'm also now wondering why she did get up and greet him?
Shan gave Ustad ji a great deal of respect, and he also told the children to take advantage of this opportunity and take blessings from him. He's teaching the children good values, and that is a very good thing for a mentor to do along with developing talent. These children are very small and need guidance because they do not know.
I guess she was lost in her own thoughts or had a tummy ache.😆
In the last season, Alka Yagnik had eliminated Azmat but he was voted back in by the public and he won the contest. 
Hope she doesn't eliminate another "winner" this season!

Originally posted by aeik

In the last season, Alka Yagnik had eliminated Azmat but he was voted back in by the public and he won the contest. 
Hope she doesn't eliminate another "winner" this season!

in fact they did!   PRABHU!   I think he was better than Arvind and Varinium. 

he has nice and clear voice quality with good singing and pronunciation.

I think again Shaan encourage him, said some good points.
I agree! Prabhu should not have been eliminated.
Originally posted by beanaq

When an USTAD that also an elderly person came to honor your show, no respect?😕  
you can't get off of your 'maha guru chair' to welcome him?🤢
Alka is my favorite one. she is always very nice & show love to all the kids. but she disappoint me with her attitude!

the Ustad is absolutely right about Shaan, India is full of talented people, but he know how to respect! 
Kudos to SHAAN!!⭐️
he call all the kids for 'aashirwad' that was good.👏

I know I am not going to get any responses or likes, I am a senior member. I have to say this.

both the ladies have no courtesy at all to at least come and touch the feet.
we are proud indians, who know how to respect elders.👏👏👏

I perfectly agree with you. I would also point out that neither the judges or Mahaguru acknowledge the musicians!   Only the camera does some focuses. Don't they know that musicians are an important part of the singing.
 yes i thought same, but can it be editing - they did not show. 
I have not watched this saregama lil champions so far.I admire you watching the show so carefully,paying attention to all the details. 
But I agree with diamond life it may have been edited. Otherwise,if they show all the pairi painas(touching feet), it will be pairi painas for 60 minutes. I think Alka has some attitude problem. Shaan on the other hand is kind of person who lamey pai(lay downon the floor touching your feet). 
Shaan or Shantanu Mukherjee is a very down to earth and a humble human being. The celebrity status has not gone to his head.I have seen him perform live at my son's school and he didn't forget his school teachers.He thanked all his teachers and even came down the stage to take his blessings from the Father who inspired him to take up singing as a profession.