Jodha Akbar Written Update February 2, 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update  February 2, 2015

A women comes to ask that she will do Mujra for the jashn . Guards stop her saying she is not eligible to come to the Royal court. Ruq asks what and then scolds the courtesan for coming to the Mahal to do a sajda(dance honor) and scolds her for daring to come to the mahal . MUZ comes and then says all are praja and she should be given a chance  and after argument Ruq says as Walihad is organized all the let us go and ask him and Ruq thinks I have more power over Walihad and he will listen to me,

Rashid is very sick and froth is coming from his mouth Zilbahar and Anar are very worried and asks her to go and get Hakim.

Salim gives the judgment in favor of Rakasa saying all are praja so giving a big speech on the how they become courtesans and how they are exploited by the rich men.MUZ says your judgment is very good and one day you will become a very good king  like your father and he says I will become a good SH but not like my father. MUz goes and Ruq also goes and Salim calls her he listened to MUZ as he wanted to keep her happy.

Mirza Hakim had done bagawat(revolt) and Sh is very angry on it he saying he thought of him as a brother and son but he betrayed me and discusses with his Navratnas and all try and give their own opinion and role of Mahachuchak in it on DEK .Just then JB is announced and SH tells all not to inform about Mirza Hakim as her son and she will be upset to hear this he quickly tells MS to placate meet MH and bring him here and promise him SH will not do any harm to him. He dispersers all before JB comes. She happily comes and says do you know what my son did and he says he must have done something good then only you call him your son. Jo totally happy does not get the tana of Sh and tells him how Salim has organized  a dance of courtesans in our Jashn SH is not happy and gives the same argument as Ruq but Jo says they are also your praja and should get an opportunity to express their happiness in our Jashn SH reluctantly agrees that if you are happy so am I.

Ruq is creating a scene and she is throwing things why Salim did not do as per her wish and Hosiyar explains the position of mother and placates her but Ruq wants revenge and plans and says shortly she will only have full control over him and he will be distanced from MUZ his mother

Haider gets Anar kidnapped by his men and take her to Shaitanpura to the courtesan's place. Haider feels he has taken her honor which is the most cherished quality for a women and he wants her so angry that she will complaint to SH about Salim thus let them not reconcile with each other.

SH is trying to sing and then Ruq also laughs at him saying she did not believe but now does SH says I had given a word to her so I have to do it. Ruq tries to instigate SH saying do you know that courtesans will dance in your Jashn and all family women will be there and SH says I know but it is Salim's decision to let them dance and I don't want to go against his decision .SH says and they are also my praja. Ruq is angry her plan failed but does not show it.

SH thanks Ruq for placating Sheiku and asks her how she did it as Salim is very adamant and never listens if he has made up his mind. Ruq says though your heart is with Jodha begum but I am your friend and I understand your mind better. She says I understand you and he is just like you as you don't listen to anyone unless they tell it with love so it is with Salim and I lovingly made him do it(same dialogue as Jodha gave MA in Amer during her sisters marriage). Sh is pleased and hugs her and says I am so lucky to have a Begum who has my heart and another who understands my mind. Ruq thinks one days I will be more then MUZ to you and make you say I am better then MUZ I will definitely be better then MUZ.

Anar is brought and thrown in front of courtesan and the men tell that she was brought here on the orders of Salim and she gets FB of Salim telling her that he will destroy her and she watches the madam of the courtesans.

PRECAP  Sh is at their favorite window thinking and JB comes to him asking him whether he worried about her Shart and he says not at all I am prepared and says wont she give him a gift as it is their marriage day.( so the teda emperor is back)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for the update 
Surish thumbnail