Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu9

Hahahahha.. Apparently yes, we are back to finding a face... These people are giving all gora names.. Desi socho naaa πŸ˜ƒ

gosh its a never ending search 🀣 lage raho πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why do I suddenly get glimpses of faceless II RB interactions and eye locks like how they show in the shows.. listening to "Tose naina" 🀣
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahahahha.. Apparently yes, we are back to finding a face... These people are giving all gora names.. Desi socho naaa πŸ˜ƒ

I liked that rana guy yr...dont knw much abt him but that qhite shirt photo was nice...is he the person who is in baby...
N well the firangs all look good but desi chahiye...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

gosh its a never ending search 🀣 lage raho πŸ˜†

Main jaa rahi hoon some.. Tum log ek naam dhoondke bolo kal tak.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Isi baat pe... Congratulations dearies and Author sahiba for having completed 100 pages on this brand new thread also... Well, I see very clearly in a day or two you will be opening a newer thread 🀣
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good choice Vidya!! Thoda brooding bhi dikhta hai...
Oh, by the way.. Welcome on board!! Hope you have a great stay interacting !! 😊

Oh he is too good in that movie... and I guess he'll be  too convincing as R&B... his character in that movie is somewhat similar to R&B in some ways... talks less, sarcastic, has problems  expressing his feelings,visionary, hard working, and took good looking😳😳... watch the movie if possible (in case you haven't) ..
R&B reminds me of him since day 1 ! πŸ˜Š

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š have been one of the passengers pehle se hi, you guys being the crew members πŸ˜› 

Vidya😊

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

@ashu aree ur race to find the face is not ending na...v hv explored most bollywood options...

Time we list all r requirements and post an add; someone in this qorld wil help usπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Baby, kal subah na yehi kaam karenge.. Pakka.. Tu ready karle saare features.. Hum ad kal hi post karenhe taaki sunday ke matrimonial pages mein dikh jaye humara ad 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Oh he is too good in that movie... and I guess he'll be too convincing as R&B... his character in that movie is somewhat similar to R&B in some ways... talks less, sarcastic, has problems expressing his feelings,visionary, hard working, and took good looking😳😳... watch the movie if possible (in case you haven't) ..
R&B reminds me of him since day 1 !😊

Thank you😊😊have been one of the passengers pehle se hi, you guys being the crew members πŸ˜›

Vidya😊

Thank you for suggesting.. Shall surely watch it over the weekend if time permits.. Will be really happy if atleast one feathre matches πŸ˜†
Crew, no... M just another passenger like you..
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

I liked that rana guy yr...dont knw much abt him but that qhite shirt photo was nice...is he the person who is in baby...
N well the firangs all look good but desi chahiye...

Yes Taara.. That white shirt picture is the guy that reminds me of RB whenever am reading the tale or thinking of him.. He is an exact copy of RB from the telugu movie " Leader". Loved him in that. It was his first movie.
He is the same guy in baby, and also starred in dum maaro dum as Bipasha's bf.. Te amo is a song featuring him n bips πŸ˜ƒ
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for suggesting.. Shall surely watch it over the weekend if time permits.. Will be really happy if atleast one feathre matches πŸ˜†
Crew, no... M just another passenger like you..

Ek na ek feature toh pakka match karega, I'm pretty sure... also his height 

Come on... you're one of the crew members for sure... columbia and you .. since day 1!

Vidya😊