Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I have some doubts propping up in my mind now..
Does RB work out?? I know Nisha never wanted her male to be all 6/8 pack abs guy but still.. I seriously want to know this πŸ˜†
You know.. There could be a scene somewhere ki II is doing her yoga and RB comes and distracts her or he could meet her in the gym post work and discuss something...
Or both could go for an early morning walk to some secret places of childhood..
Aisa kuch mil jaye toh.. It will be really nice
Author sahiba.. Please consider na.. I know you might not like it.. Hope u read this suggestion atleast..Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Girl of this generation you know! She might find her very own R&B quite early. After reading about Iyer weddings, I would love it if she found one!😊

Such a cool mom man you are!!! I really am in awe of the moms of this generation!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Girl of this generation you know! She might find her very own R&B quite early. After reading about Iyer weddings, I would love it if she found one!😊

Yes! She could actually do that. Join the "obsessed readership fraternity".  Yes she could perhaps...she is a lot like II too...πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
There you go... You should certainly find her RB then!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

There you go... You should certainly find her RB then!!!

Hmmm😊 .more likely she'd find him for herself somewhere along the way! I feel it's better that way. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
The coolest mom in d making!!!! Apprexiate ur thought.. Totally!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

The coolest mom in d making!!!! Apprexiate ur thought.. Totally!!!

Thanks! But, I'd demand this from her...for herself... A traditional South Indian wedding ..being inspired my Nisha's story telling!
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taara113

Hmm...point...but its difficult... Sometimes you just don't hv the words...all of us are nt dat articulate...but you can try...lets see

I'm all for it!
At least us regular gushers should, I think.

Also.

I'm back! 
Didja miss me? πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail

Thanks! But, I'd demand this from her...for herself... A traditional South Indian wedding ..being inspired my Nisha's story telling!

Hahahahah.. That will be so much fun!!!
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NOTE: Wouldn't have posted this here... but then she wanted me to, and being her ardent fan I couldn't say no to her... so here it is 

Hi πŸ˜Š
First of all, sashtangh namaskaram πŸ˜Š

I'm never good at expressing my thoughts. I have thought of writing to you many a times but the only MAJOR problem is that I can't express my thoughts, feelings using mere syllables..😳 
As I had already told you, I had no plans of  reading this piece of writing of yours but somehow I ended up reading and I'm so happy I did that !!! 

I'm in awe of you... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️  I've always wondered how come you come up with such realistic situations, and what amazes me even more is the way you pen it down ! Each time I read your writings, I'm left dumbfounded and I hardly come up with any words to express my thoughts. That is the reason all you would see is me hitting the 'Like' button... I sometimes envy those people who so wonderfully express their thoughts on the thread (yeah... they are bloody good yaar ). I really feel useless. I know thats stupidity, but thats exactly what happens every time ! 

Delhi, the place I was born and brought up, the place I love the most... now I'm in love with this place even more after reading your FF. Trust me. I hope I don't sound fake, but I genuinely am in love with place even more. Today I happened to go to Chanyaka puri and the only thing I was reminded was 'Malcha Marg' !
My appa and I were discussing of buying a  house in south Delhi, so I was chumma pulling his leg saying I would love to have a house in Malcha Marg, Shanti Path etc.😳😳😳 This FF has influenced me to a GREAT extent. 

When I see my appa having coffee, I get reminded of your FF. When I listen to songs and try to sing I get reminded of Ishita, as you explained her singing skills so wonderfully and I envy her. When I listen to songs I get reminded of R&B, the way he always has those beats earplugs on. When you portray the lazy side of II, I get reminded of myselfπŸ˜› When you mentioned of Rama Stores, I was smiling like an idiot the whole timeπŸ˜› Biju anna there in the shop, I got reminded of him. When you talk of RK Puram, again the same feel. When you come about with  those lovely convos  in Tamil, oh my god, it reminds me of our normal convos at our place. Malai mandir, triveni kala sangam, government apartment, metro, City Walk,  anything and everything in the FF just makes me smile ear to ear... I laugh, I get sooo excited , I avoid reading in front of appa amma and my sis cos I don't want to make a fool out of myselfπŸ˜›

Every line makes me want to comment but then I don't know what to type. These days I just unconsciously relate everything and everyone with this writing of yours... If I say I'm head of heels in love with this FF, it would for sure would be an understatement.

Each and every character, sooo adorable ! β­οΈ 
I just loveee reading your updates. Many a times have stayed up all night to read your updates. I never am bored of it. I'm in love with the bold concept, the pace, the lovely expressions and what not. πŸ‘πŸ‘  
Tamil convos make me go mad !!! πŸ˜† I just loveee them πŸ˜† And inclusion of lovely songs... how can anyone miss that !πŸ‘
And the way you explain Iyer traditions every now and the for people to understand better, I love it !!!!! 

I would lovveee to express my thoughts... but then .. I really have no words and that literally makes me sad πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Anyway, thanks a LOT for giving us this lovely piece of work ! You've succeeded in making me an epitome of raving bonkers !!! And I'm happy I'm not the only one ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And are you really planning to write a book? I'll be one of the happiest onee of allπŸ˜ƒ

Hats off to you ! You just manage your personal, professional and social life solo beautifully πŸ˜Š Need to learn a LOTTT from people like you ! 
Will always love your work ! Thanks a TON ! 
You've been fantastic consistently ! Haven't ever felt bored reading any of your updates!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Loved all of it ! I sincerely thank you πŸ˜Š

PS: I sincerely thank Columbia πŸ˜Š
πŸ‘ β­οΈ

Take Care
Vidya😊

Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago