Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ms Nisha,

There is always so much to gush about your story, the character feel so real that I feel as I am in the room with all of them. I am so glad that u haven't made II one bit like TV's ladies, as they so unreal. You are portraying all the ladies so well balanced, composed and yet so lovable. You constantly give each character a specific importance, typically most stories have the leads doing everthing, and I have just seen mostly in SEP books that all the characters are evolving at the right pace. (I hope and wish you are more successful than her). I had gone on her book signing and she said Namaste to me. And I will say vanakkam πŸ‘ to you at your book signing.

Your story has put love in the air. I have a silly grin just thinking about the covesrstation between II and R&B. Their encounters are so little yet so potent. In spite of the fact that I have been married for 12 years (in less than few days) to my own version of R&B but still yours is over shadowing mine 😳

Appa sounds bit like my papa, when I had started to work right after school, he said that I full trust on you, I will agree to your choice. ( he is true traditionalist) but then mom tells me in a very subtle manner, it would be best if you find any brahim boy, we will agree, all I did was laugh and asked do u want me to check  birth chart etc, before I think of dating someone. I can see where appa is coming from. It's not just the traditions or relatives, it's like a daughter is questing his judgment, as son too is viewed as a reflection of his father. . Even knowing in hearts of hearts that it's a good match. (In my case everything fell in place as he was the same caste and I met in different city where we were tourist)

Humor, hmmm what you I say, It's a perfect mlange in the story, whether it's being sarcastic or being comical. I look forward to sisters, Bally conversation. Bally reminds me of my last job, God I had so much fun in that Bank. And made friends for life.

And yesterday Matt Bohmer literally took over my mind and my house as I watching White Collar. And did I tell you my husband has asked if I was taking some online classes as I always glued to my gadgets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hsp
I read at work, I am sorry to YOU and to ALL those I NEVER respond, I am on the world's slowest laptop😭 ESPECIALLY WHEN I HIT QUOTE😑 bus uske baad to duniya khatam ho jaaye beshaq BUT PAGE LOAD NAHI HOTA

I am so sorry u all I grit my teeth every time I hit "Quote" Id rather write the next chapter I feel sometimes😭 I read every comment mostly multiple times but only get to respond to 10%

Phew!!
There! I said it... thanks for loving the story Oh so much... thanks also for sharing the personal love story... I am a love story magnet, main daftar mein apne janitor se lekar, receptionist tak, and then the grocery store clerk to the oil lube filter guy I KNOW ALL THEIR LOVE STORIES

On long hauls I amuse myself by quizzing Emirates/Lufthansa cabin crew by asking about their love stories and mile high club stories, my hubby will say "Main sota hoon if its about sex THEN WAKE ME" "I will pretend to sleep but will listen to all of it"🀣

THANK YOU FOR LOVING THE STORY SO MUCH, the humor the poignant touches,whatever seems natural to you is most likely IS because I try to keep it as real as possible

I BET YOUR R&B is CU--TERRREmbarrassed
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sometime ago I went for a class that taught me speed reading..
Aaj paisa vasool ho gaya!

I loved what i have read so far.. and that's till the last chapter you have postedπŸ˜ƒ...your are really AWESOME NISHA!

And to all of you who have commented...thank you for making space for this late entrant.
Never ever felt more welcome on IF EVER!!πŸ€—

You are right Nisha there is no clique here...only people who love good stories and of 😳course R&B!

Any more coming soon??😳

BTW i returned to the show last night after ages and regretted it right away!

Love this space a lot more than the show...
Edited by Orangen - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha... Update varuma illeya??
If its coming ll stay in bed else ll have to get out now 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

I loveee you.
Ll finish off my bf n come till then.. Lol..
Promise me alongish romantic wala.. Pleaseee ⭐️
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey nisha...finally got the time to write a comment on the beautiful 
chapters that you have spun...work pressure kept me busy so was just 
reading...πŸ˜•

payback-   good that ring has not changed them and they are still fighting 
for what they feel is right..i just hope that they come to some conclusion 
otherwise their fights could get nasty...

love for potatoes-  lolz..sharvu n II are just damn cute..racing to finish 
aloo first...yeah yeah amma send their kundlis to match... bus abhi appa 
man jae...he has become really prejudiced...he was ready for ashwin when 
his mom was a snob but for R&B he just has bad thoughts...god can i more 
fall in love with R&B.😳..he is professional and ethical...ranjan has let his 
bro loose but R&B won't do that...i just love this guy...πŸ‘

radioactive--  shravu once again become a link btwn these two idiots...they 
fight but can't stay away from each other...II and R&B competing for most 
favorite person in sharvu life.. and that thorium and polonium line was 
just epic...
App seriously need to think with clear mind... his concerns are fine but 
just degrading a person on ur own assumptions is not good...

Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nisha!
It's funny...Nivs n I r sitting in the same room, each on our own laptops except she's actually doing work, unlike me πŸ˜› #melazybum
Nyways I only logged in 2 congratulate u on a new thread. πŸ₯³
Oh n to tell u tht I forced Nivs 2 cook aloo fry for me after I read ur update since I can't cook 4 my life n she makes like da best everything. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Btw loved the whole Darcy discssn tht ws going on here. I'm a huge P&P fan!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

You people started off again
I told you all to wait up for me to finish reading it and catch up with some fangirling here 😭 😭
No one loves me 😭

We do we doπŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail
Le.. Aagayi k aur PP fan.. I am downloading flipkart ebooks right away 😑
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

We do we doπŸ€—

Then stop fangirling and gushing about Darcy till I begin reading PP πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I wont believe ya'll till then πŸ˜›
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Hi Nisha!

It's funny...Nivs n I r sitting in the same room, each on our own laptops except she's actually doing work, unlike me πŸ˜› #melazybum
Nyways I only logged in 2 congratulate u on a new thread. πŸ₯³
Oh n to tell u tht I forced Nivs 2 cook aloo fry for me after I read ur update since I can't cook 4 my life n she makes like da best everything. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Btw loved the whole Darcy discssn tht ws going on here. I'm a huge P&P fan!

There are so many p&p fans we forced ashu to download and readπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Honestly never have I found so many people in one place liking the same thing . I get the Sosy obsession but even other things its truely a sisterhood of common interests  !!! And we love N too !!!
Now I worry kisi ki Najar na lage πŸ˜ƒ