Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Omg sHrAVU is such a darling... a bridge between these two loonies...

πŸ€— awww feel like hugging the kiddo. Like always awesome nisha!!!

Hey  GC

U HAVE  RUBY JIMKI (jhumkas) as your picture???😳
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Danke!! Orangen
TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT
Not sure which topic but I did mention, this tale is like SRK's career, with no Godfathers, no benefactors no mai baaps YET it has managed to become the MOST POPULAR on IF. THAT is a tremendous achievement and would have been impossible if the product was not good. I dont belong to either actors' camps, or their characters' nor do I fast for them hoping they will end up together in real life... I started writing this tale to rid my system of the show. I kept slivers of it intact and changed just about everything else to give myself creative leeway. A dear friend, by the name Columbia urged me to write ONE SCENE over PM.πŸ˜†
And here we are. The credit first goes to her and to this LOVELY group of 60+ that eagerly wait for every chapter morning noon and night

I am a serious Delhi lover AND an Iyer so the tale just FOUND a niche first that started loving and commenting on it, and this group now has managed to turn it into the Cartier of FF. πŸ˜ƒ Full praise to EVERY COMMENTATOR  you find in these topics

GOSH! That really happens - fasting for them to be together!
My nation needs to get more productive!

You know what! I never really expected to hear from you!
I love Delhi too...spent 3 years there.. but I guess living with family  made it great! 
I haven't had the time to discover your commentators but it's great to see an active group that was drawn together by the quality of writing!
Quality pays..well done and like every one here...please give us more!❀️
Prabh. thumbnail
Gosh, how much I love Shravu!! He's such a cutie! LOVED the whole text convo.
And loved Vandu for the response she gave to Appa.
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey  GC

U HAVE  RUBY JIMKI (jhumkas) as your picture???😳

Like I say sw symph has made me really crave South Indian things very much... πŸ˜ƒ

I making sambar n potatoe fries today for dinner πŸ˜³... Hope my monkeys enjoy it as much as I do...πŸ₯±
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Like I say sw symph has made me really crave South Indian things very much... πŸ˜ƒ

I making sambar n potatoe fries today for dinner πŸ˜³... Hope my monkeys enjoy it as much as I do...πŸ₯±

AWE YUMMMY

I have to go get chinna vengayamπŸ˜‰  from my Indian store on Friday...baby onions... THEY MAKE THE BEST SAMBAR... OMGE... this tale has spawned literary dialog, culinary journeys, fashion trends and what not...

What an AMAZING GROUP OF GIRLS YOU AREπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Appa ate off first doesnt mean he wont let otbers eat in peace dude
Whoa!! Whatte trap by Vandu πŸ‘ . She was so firm that they be invited for talks!! Loved it. . And bala is cool.. He is doing it right!!
How I wish Appa and the entire Iyer clan gets to hear Ranjab and RB talk professional ethics ,so appa can believe himself without anyone telling him!!
The nsg exchange is hilarious   πŸ€£
These two wil never change πŸ€—
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Ok me butting in ladies! Darcy was my first love and then recurring love over the years.. which resurfaces time and again..esp like now πŸ˜†
would say its a must read book and and  a must watch movie... each time i watch i gush as much as the first time - leaves my hubby rolling his eyes and walking out...they just don't get  it . do they.πŸ˜›

Men can never get that story as they are  from MarsπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
You people started off again
I told you all to wait up for me to finish reading it and catch up with some fangirling here 😭 😭
No one loves me 😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Sambar mere ghar pe roz banta hai.. Its made for breakfast, family savours it till dinner πŸ˜†
I love chinna vengayams in it.. They simply melt in your mouth... I fight to have them more.. 😳
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Arent u guys too little to "DO" with R&B πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†Hahaha. I'm 23, he's 30. That's not too bad. And I like older men😳