Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 24

Posted: 9 years ago
M gushing!!!! Will read this part again and agian and again.. .endlessly till I know each word by heart!!! I feel so happy from the inside reading such a beautiful part!!!
Wonderful Nisha!!
Just curious. Never bn 2 a south indian temple b4 (north indian yes) but wat's the diff in smell btwn a north n south indian temple?
Loved it ,what a conversation between appa and our hero . I loved what appa said  reminds me of mine in India πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I just loved their  meeting now after the pooja room there has to be the one thing from r&b that will make appa agree (I think)
Appas role  perfect fit would be revathys dad in mauna ragam.
Let me get to bed now !!
That was a googly. Didn't expect Appa to agree to the alliance
"Appa was JUST unable to LET GO AND HAND HER OVER TO THE HANDSOME HANDSOME MAN SITTING ACROSS FROM HIMπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
HE KNEW the man held her hand now... he KNEW it, it bothered him like hell😭 His princess had found a prince... " 

This one teared me up totally πŸ˜­...am soo sooo glad that i'm reading this at home now

one -  wish i could reach out and hug my dad back in india, been so many years since i left home but my sis still teases me being his baby girl
two  @bold- my lil girl is daddy's lil  princess  who is forever talking about her prince :)  and i know just the kind of father  that he is 

This wud perhaps be one of my favourites. You couldn't have done it better!

Yayieee.. Am so hapy.. Appa has clearly declared he would give her hand in his!!!!
He is just as worried as any other dad would be.. He wanted to see for himself first if she will fit the house.. The family.. The guy..
Hmmm.. RB ko dekhke na kaun karega... M smitten.. Completely...
When is the wedding ???
Originally posted by ashu9

Yayieee.. Am so hapy.. Appa has clearly declared he would give her hand in his!!!!
He is just as worried as any other dad would be.. He wanted to see for himself first if she will fit the house.. The family.. The guy..
Hmmm.. RB ko dekhke na kaun karega... M smitten.. Completely...
When is the wedding ???

ashu i really like your bubbly streak! your comments sure do bring a smile on girl...whilst i'd taken away the parts that affected me most...your post kind of rockets me back to positive side of things
Nice update!

Like the whole meeting between Appa and R&B
LOL at Appa talking about kids and R&B spitting out his rice.
Appa is such a proud and protective father, like all dads! 
And R&B is so polite and respectful towards him.  

Honestly love how each character in ur story is realistic! None of them are negative. They are like real people who seem wrong to some, but right to others!
Seriously thank you for this story! 
that was brilliant..the bond a father, daughter share is too precious and when a Dad's Princess finds her Prince Charming it is very difficult for a father to let go..I guess here to II's father's main concern is not that R&B is not a Iyer but the underlying concern is that II's father never wants his beloved Princess to be hurt ever and thus his opposition to II and R&B's love is stemming from there..R&B and Appa's scene was absolutely fantastic...loved it..just too good...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

ashu i really like your bubbly streak! your comments sure do bring a smile on girl...whilst i'd taken away the parts that affected me most...your post kind of rockets me back to positive side of things

Thank you so much for saying that!!
Positivity was held on to by me since the proposak! I knew one day or the other Appa would agree and II would never back out from marrying this DUDE 😳