Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hi charanya im fine what about u?

Im fine meena
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

im also busy with college n job...yes aastha looks great...but nowadays im reading WU due to work...i can't catch up on videos much either since adobe flash player is blocked :(

Hope they are going fine. Yeah, she is looking great, hope they maintain it. she looks her age. That's really sad! did u tried some other players?
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

awe neelum yeah may be any think is possible in ebp even their jobs I never thought astha as pa and shlok as care taker.New dimensions of prediction.ok lets see.

p.s.Guys I trying to post reply it says some upgrades is going so can't post it uff its hell bending behind me

yeah, i lost y reply to meena's post because of that...I am just predicting, who knows for sure with our cvs n dramaπŸ˜†
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i already wasnt believing from the way he went to the newsroom n confessed his crimes...i still feel he's pretending to be nice to acquire his property back

@bold may be possible. NA knows that without shlok its not possible to gain his pride and power
Edited by charanyaaj - 9 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Im not sure that thakuma is aware about shlok.
Actually she did see the shlok and astha's photo in that album. She saw only NA anjali and varad
@bold even i have this doubt. Cant accept the fact that he is changed now...
Like shlok his redeemption is also very fast though cv's planned logically all the things right..

yeah she didnt bcoz she didnt bother to turn the pg and she smiled before closing it!...n even now she is trying her best to keep shlok even though he is being so rude. 

NA is definitely playing some game.
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi meena yeah the 503 upgrade 😑.btw how R U?
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

i already wasnt believing from the way he went to the newsroom n confessed his crimes...i still feel he's pretending to be nice to acquire his property back. 

agreed. Its too good of him. I am not doubting tat he loves shlok or that he want him back but he never ever remembered anjali, and even now the flashback he is having is of her in AM,could it be he is missing the control he had over her? it sure chaff him when shlok listens to her first n also, when anjali gave permission to astha to go back to  her ayi n said shlok to take her, NA had a bittersweet expression on his face. May be he was angry at  not being aask for permission? he is a narcissist, its diffcult to believe he changed so much
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
um let c neelum I like her her new costumes she is so refreshing and divine beauty love her new avatar 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Hope they are going fine. Yeah, she is looking great, hope they maintain it. she looks her age. That's really sad! did u tried some other players?

no it says it requires adobe flash player otherwise college blocked websites like desi tashan n all πŸ˜•
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

hi meena yeah the 503 upgrade 😑.btw how R U?

im fine u say