Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hi neelam long time no chat yaara...how ru? hows life?

Hello Meena😳,sorry I posted reply earlier but just realized it didnt got posted😕...so, i am fine, just busy with job n all,so get less free time. what about u? how is life going n are u liking the current track. astha's wardrobe change?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Hello Meena😳,sorry I posted reply earlier but just realized it didnt got posted😕...so, i am fine, just busy with job n all,so get less free time. what about u? how is life going n are u liking the current track. astha's wardrobe change?

im also busy with college n job...yes aastha looks great...but nowadays im reading WU due to work...i can't catch up on videos much either since adobe flash player is blocked :(
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awe neelum yeah may be any think is possible in ebp even their jobs I never thought astha as pa and shlok as care taker.New dimensions of prediction.ok lets see.
p.s.Guys I trying to post reply it says some upgrades is going so can't post it uff its hell bending behind me
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know I could be wrong but see how she didnt go through the wedding album of ashlok, she saw the first pg, gave a genuine smile and told the servant to put it in storeroom. why didnt she throw it away or go through it? 
Also, she is hell bent on keep shlok there. She knows he is rude and he didn't give any qualifications or anything to look after the kids, how can someone hand over the kids to any random guy and give him 24/7 access to home?

Also, I dont believe NA is reformed. He is counting his time. May be he used varad,knowing his weakness. Its really strange how NA happened to go to mumbai and met anjali.

But that's me probably overthinking😳😆

Im not sure that thakuma is aware about shlok.
Actually she did see the shlok and astha's photo in that album. She saw only NA anjali and varad
@bold even i have this doubt. Cant accept the fact that he is changed now...
Like shlok his redeemption is also very fast though cv's planned logically all the things right..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

awe neelum yeah may be any think is possible in ebp even their jobs I never thought astha as pa and shlok as care taker.New dimensions of prediction.ok lets see.

p.s.Guys I trying to post reply it says some upgrades is going so can't post it uff its hell bending behind me

yeah the 503 upgrade...i think u can post now...its not happening right now 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Im not sure that thakuma is aware about shlok.
Actually she did see the shlok and astha's photo in that album. She saw only NA anjali and varad
@bold even i have this doubt. Cant accept the fact that he is changed now...
Like shlok his redeemption is also very fast though cv's planned logically all the things right..

i already wasnt believing from the way he went to the newsroom n confessed his crimes...i still feel he's pretending to be nice to acquire his property back. 
charanyaaj thumbnail

Hello meena😊
How are you?
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Hello meena😊
How are you?

hi charanya im fine what about u?
charanyaaj thumbnail

@bold i love this wen compared to old netted sarees
What about u?