Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

@bold i love this wen compared to old netted sarees
What about u?

agreed with bold. those were hideous. she looks nice nowadays,hope they won't make her dress weirdly again.

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

yeah she didnt bcoz she didnt bother to turn the pg and she smiled before closing it!...n even now she is trying her best to keep shlok even though he is being so rude.

NA is definitely playing some game.

i have no idea about thakuma..
But i feel something is fishy about NA...
If cv's show like NA is pretending then track will be more interesting...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

agreed. Its too good of him. I am not doubting tat he loves shlok or that he want him back but he never ever remembered anjali, and even now the flashback he is having is of her in AM,could it be he is missing the control he had over her? it sure chaff him when shlok listens to her first n also, when anjali gave permission to astha to go back to  her ayi n said shlok to take her, NA had a bittersweet expression on his face. May be he was angry at  not being aask for permission? he is a narcissist, its diffcult to believe he changed so much

his facial expression show that he's hiding something. the way he talks is like a fake politician. he always blames himself for losing his property but i feel always blaming himself might mean he's pretending to be nice.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

no it says it requires adobe flash player otherwise college blocked websites like desi tashan n all ðŸ˜•

ok.That's sad
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

um let c neelum I like her her new costumes she is so refreshing and divine beauty love her new avatar 

yeah, she looks nice.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

@bold may be possible. NA knows that without shlok its not possible to gain his pride and power

yes. he easily forgave varad. but he knows shlok knows how the office functions. at one time he says to shlok to keep an eye on whats going on but also on aastha. otherwise he would blame himself for putting in such position that shlok doesnt like. he would use any means to get his property back.
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweethearts I am resigning my job just one more week then I will b freee uff sigh of relief 😉 I am finally will b free after that
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

his facial expression show that he's hiding something. the way he talks is like a fake politician. he always blames himself for losing his property but i feel always blaming himself might mean he's pretending to be nice.

exactly, I get the same feeling!
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

agreed. Its too good of him. I am not doubting tat he loves shlok or that he want him back but he never ever remembered anjali, and even now the flashback he is having is of her in AM,could it be he is missing the control he had over her? it sure chaff him when shlok listens to her first n also, when anjali gave permission to astha to go back to her ayi n said shlok to take her, NA had a bittersweet expression on his face. May be he was angry at not being aask for permission? he is a narcissist, its diffcult to believe he changed so much

i didnt chkd NA's expression then..
But one thing if cv's decided to show NA is a changed person then thakuma is going to his character. IS is like pupet in her hands...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

exactly, I get the same feeling!

yeah, he constantly is talking in his old avatar. i feel he might revert back to the old NA once the property is returned to him. he's also behaving nice with kavya but i feel he'll ignore her after he gets his business.