Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Happy that you form part of our gang i.e Anuraj @ Ishvi lovers...All of us are very upset with this separation track, hope cvs won't stretch it like elastic...Anuraj are suffering since the last 3 months and those tensions wali episodes have taken a toll on our minds...May be Veer being a positive and merry character, we will have some hilarious scenes between Anuraj and him...?😉...Do you follow him on twitter...do you know whether he wii be business man or IAF Officer...?

Waida checked his Twitter account nothing new posted. May be he is shooting that's y... His last post was day before yesterday... From then on no posts of him...I think he is gonna be iaf officer then only it will make sense.. I mean he will be rajjus frnd and help him.. So let's c. Iam nt gonna watch but will read updates.. Until anuraj unites can't watch
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Here you are @Jyothi.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Shashi...about Valentine..If Veer is an IAF Officer, may be we will get a Valentine Party organized by the IAF,  where Anuraj will surely attend...Mrs Bhadwaj will be able to fix his ladida daughter Tina with Veer...She has already predicted that Anuraj are soulmates , nobody and nothing will be able to separate them...they are destined to end together...This will be a very funny and hilarious scene..we can even have a dance sequence of Anuraj...
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shashi...about Valentine..If Veer is an IAF Officer, may be we will get a Valentine Party organized by the IAF, where Anuraj will surely attend...Mrs Bhadwaj will be able to fix his ladida daughter Tina with Veer...She has already predicted that Anuraj are soulmates , nobody and nothing will be able to separate them...they are destined to end together...This will be a very funny and hilarious scene..we can even have a dance sequence of Anuraj...

waida ur prediction s too gud.how can u think so much and make me happy.u r too gud waida 😊
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Waida checked his Twitter account nothing new posted. May be he is shooting that's y... His last post was day before yesterday... From then on no posts of him...I think he is gonna be iaf officer then only it will make sense.. I mean he will be rajjus frnd and help him.. So let's c. Iam nt gonna watch but will read updates.. Until anuraj unites can't watch

Hi jyothi...me too I'll satisfy myself with WU, until the day I'm 100% sure that Anuraj will be together...
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakku17

waida ur prediction s too gud.how can u think so much and make me happy.u r too gud waida 😊

Thanks shakku..that's really sweet of you...love you for that..🤗 Frankly speaking, I'm just like Anu...trying to make every one happy by being positive, but deep down, I'm also freaking out thinking about forthcoming episodes...I will fully relax when it's 100% confirm that Anuraj will be one asap...We are not getting any new spoilers/interviews from the set...
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow nw story going to very much intresting i m very much excited to watch shastri sister .hey can any one tell me how to rate shastri sisters logo.
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks shakku..that's really sweet of you...love you for that..🤗 Frankly speaking, I'm just like Anu...trying to make every one happy by being positive, but deep down, I'm also freaking out thinking about forthcoming episodes...I will fully relax when it's 100% confirm that Anuraj will be one asap...We are not getting any new spoilers/interviews from the set...

Suspense pe suspense no new till now. Ye sab paka rahe hai... Let's hope we get some spoilers today...
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
shastri sisters such a beautiful ,excellent love,hate,emotional,crazy, and funnx story.
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he may be in grey shade.
Positive entry then changes into negative.