Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poorva22

ok even though coming after three years i dont want him to come  back between anuraj

See..this is the proof he is doing a cameo because since 3 years he has not been getting any role...and some people are doing Halla Bol of him being very popular..etc..etc..😑 
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know yaar jyothi! And he retweets every single thing which is so annoying!  He should learn something from vijay aka rajat! 
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adisimi

I know yaar jyothi! And he retweets every single thing which is so annoying!  He should learn something from vijay aka rajat! 

He is so excited because it's the first time in his whole career that he is getting so much publicity, thanks to the fans of Anuraj and SS..He better act as the  peacemaker of Anuraj or he will also taste the wrath and bashing of all Anuraj Fans...😑 Our Rajat @ Vijay is a real gentleman, he knows what to retweet and what not..he is not an attention seeker...We love him the way he is...Anuraj forever...πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adisimi

I know yaar jyothi! And he retweets every single thing which is so annoying! He should learn something from vijay aka rajat!

Bcoz he is nt busy that's y. I sent frnd request to sonal once she accepts we will knw something. Anyways main pak chuki Hun. 😑
shashi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys...ssudeep is playing character of veer...he is not real veer and theres no real anuraj or ss..we love that show but itz only fiction..plz eberyone control ur emotion...even I and many of us love anuraj and doesnot want amuone betweem them..infacts even I am angry on cvs for anuraj separation track...but it doesnot mean..act it doesnt give us any right to say bad abt someonea acting or fan following...ssudeep is also famous ..itz not first tym he is getting fame..his last show main laxmin tere aangan ki was very popular..he is just doing cameo...he is just playing imp role in ss..but apna hero to rajat hi hai na..stop bashing sudeep..itz shame if we finger point on his acting or his fame..i would request everyone dont take it too personally...rajat apni jagah best actor h gud luking h   he has his own identity...n vice versa sudeep..m sure if anyone of ss team is also reading this discussion even he or she will not like their fans saying bad words abt their co actors..ssudeep is only playing character of veer. .plz understand frnds..dont post personal comments...fight with those who want anuveer..let them know that we want anuraj...anuraj forever..but dont post personal comment on sudeep or anyone
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...shashi...just relax..! We are not bashing Sudeep the person, we are trying to warn Veer, the character to stay away from Rajat's Anu...If Veer is positive and is here to bring Anuraj together, then he is most welcome with flowers and sweets...but, if Veer is here to separate and create misunderstanding between Anuraj, then he must be ready to receive goli and gali from all Anuraj fans...πŸ˜ƒJust joking...like you, we also want him to be positive and help in re-uniting Anuraj...I don't know how popular and how good an actor he is, because I have never heard of him before...but, you must agree with me Rajat @ Vijay is very impressive and perfect in every sense...Anuraj are made for each others and they are soulmates...πŸ˜‰ It seems that you are a Sudeep fan and you are trying to defend him like a true fan would do, and I appreciate it...So, on behalf of the others Anuraj fans and myself , I say sorry to you if ever we have hurt your feelings...A big wala hug to you...πŸ€—
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hey...shashi...just relax..! We are not bashing Sudeep the person, we are trying to warn Veer, the character to stay away from Rajat's Anu...If Veer is positive and is here to bring Anuraj together, then he is most welcome with flowers and sweets...but, if Veer is here to separate and create misunderstanding between Anuraj, then he must be ready to receive goli and gali from all Anuraj fans...πŸ˜ƒJust joking...like you, we also want him to be positive and help in re-uniting Anuraj...I don't know how popular and how good an actor he is, because I have never heard of him before...but, you must agree with me Rajat @ Vijay is very impressive and perfect in every sense...Anuraj are made for each others and they are soulmates...πŸ˜‰ It seems that you are a Sudeep fan and you are trying to defend him like a true fan would do, and I appreciate it...So, on behalf of the others Anuraj fans and myself , I say sorry to you if ever we have hurt your feelings...A big wala hug to you...πŸ€—

Agree waida  shashi relax... I know sudeep we are talking abt his character not personal comments...
I was telling abt Twitter war going on that's it. So chill... Let's c everyone are saying he is coming to unite Anuraj if that's the case I will be very happy and these days my brain is not working.. I know it's mere a serial but we all got so attached that we should blame anuraj for it as they are leaving their charisma on us...😳
shashi05 thumbnail

Hey...shashi...just relax..! We are not bashing Sudeep the person, we are trying to warn Veer, the character to stay away from Rajat's Anu...If Veer is positive and is here to bring Anuraj together, then he is most welcome with flowers and sweets...but, if Veer is here to separate and create misunderstanding between Anuraj, then he must be ready to receive goli and gali from all Anuraj fans...πŸ˜ƒJust joking...like you, we also want him to be positive and help in re-uniting Anuraj...I don't know how popular and how good an actor he is, because I have never heard of him before...but, you must agree with me Rajat @ Vijay is very impressive and perfect in every sense...Anuraj are made for each others and they are soulmates...πŸ˜‰It seems that you are a Sudeep fan and you are trying to defend him like a true fan would do, and I appreciate it...So, on behalf of the others Anuraj fans and myself , I say sorry to you if ever we have hurt your feelings...A big wala hug to you...πŸ€—

Waida dats reli sweet of u..bigwala hug to u too..but believe me a big fan of ishvij...I olny appreciate acting of ssudeep..itz not like m his fan...I lv rajat aka vijayendra..but ye ssudeep ho ya rajiv personal comments ache nahi lage..u know some said he is retweeting bcz he has nothing to do..this is first tym he is getting fame n wat not...Jst my pov I fely bad of these personal comments whether itz for ssudeep or for anyone..even if it was for rajiv i would have defended...yesterday in shastri sisterpro i meantioned alka being selfish but i never fingered out point on her acting...just my pov...anyways ur rpl was very sweet...and m fan of anuraj n ishvij..love them
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shashi05

Waida dats reli sweet of u..bigwala hug to u too..but believe me a big fan of ishvij...I olny appreciate acting of ssudeep..itz not like m his fan...I lv rajat aka vijayendra..but ye ssudeep ho ya rajiv personal comments ache nahi lage..u know some said he is retweeting bcz he has nothing to do..this is first tym he is getting fame n wat not...Jst my pov I fely bad of these personal comments whether itz for ssudeep or for anyone..even if it was for rajiv i would have defended...yesterday in shastri sisterpro i meantioned alka being selfish but i never fingered out point on her acting...just my pov...anyways ur rpl was very sweet...and m fan of anuraj n ishvij..love them

Happy that you form part of our gang i.e Anuraj @ Ishvi lovers...All of us are very upset with this separation track, hope cvs won't stretch it like elastic...Anuraj are suffering since the last 3 months and those tensions wali episodes have taken a toll on our minds...May be Veer being a positive and merry character, we will have some hilarious scenes between Anuraj and him...?πŸ˜‰...Do you follow him on twitter...do you know whether he wii be business man or IAF Officer...?
shashi05 thumbnail

Happy that you form part of our gang i.e Anuraj @ Ishvi lovers...All of us are very upset with this separation track, hope cvs won't stretch it like elastic...Anuraj are suffering since the last 3 months and those tensions wali episodes have taken a toll on our minds...May be Veer being a positive and merry character, we will have some hilarious scenes between Anuraj and him...?πŸ˜‰...Do you follow him on twitter...do you know whether he wii be business man or IAF Officer...?

No idea..I follow him on insta...aur instap pe abi tak blazer me pics h uske...even I am tired of separation.. 3mahine ho gaye..I watch anuraj moments sep-oct on repeat..bcz they were best...I think they made their crush period the best onscreen after ipkknd..I reli want them to reunite till valentine..pata nahi cvs hamari kyu nahi sun rhe..believe me reunion se trp aur badegi for sure..but they are not listening..