Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
since in the article ,it was said that sudeep sahir is entering shastri sister as a buisness man and also a prospective groom of one of the sister ...so ...i think peeya and veer will make a good chemistery ...
at first he will fall for anu but when he know about rajat ...he will unite anuraj ...😛

and then peeya and his love story will start in a unique way ðŸ˜³

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aggarwalrachna

since in the article ,it was said that sudeep sahir is entering shastri sister as a buisness man and also a prospective groom of one of the sister ...so ...i think peeya and veer will make a good chemistery ...

at first he will fall for anu but when he know about rajat ...he will unite anuraj ...😛

and then peeya and his love story will start in a unique way ðŸ˜³

Good idea.😊 But don't you think that Peeya is very young for him? She may suit Niel or even Bobby..but Veer looks very mature for her.. unless it is a Lamhe type of romance..Anil and Sridevi were supposed to be a 35+ yrs old man and a 18 yrs old teenager.😉
aggarwalrachna thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Good idea.😊 But don't you think that Peeya is very young for him? She may suit Niel or even Bobby..but Veer looks very mature for her.. unless it is a Lamhe type of romance..Anil and Sridevi were supposed to be a 35+ yrs old man and a 18 yrs old teenager.😉

maybe...lets wait and watch ..its just that i want peeya also to get some screeen space along with others ...i love her ...she is too cute ...😳