Users

Frequent Posters

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Nisha!
I'm Divashni as you can tell from my username πŸ˜› but everyone calls me Divs
You don't know me but I know you through my bestie who is also my roomie. 😊
Yes I'm Nivi's roommate. She's Nivs and I'm Divs πŸ˜†...match made in heaven I tell you. So I'm sure you already know that I've been gushing about this story with her for quite some time but I was way too lazy to create an account on here. Your last update had me floored though and I couldn't resist.

You woman deserve a standing ovation for crafting the chapter that spoke volumes about R&B without being explicit. I truly loved how he saw the Iyer wedding at his mom's fave temple and decided right then that he too wanted an Iyer wedding with his Iyer bride. 😳 and the convo with Sam and Tan was nice. I feel like Sam is def a mom type figure for him now.

Btw I hope Nivs has already told you about our entire apartment getting together to read this story because we all totally did. Yes yes even our two gori flatmates who have never even stepped into an indian restaurant before but they live with 4 desi girls...go figure. πŸ˜†

I have to thank Nivs for watching and being obsessed with that dumb hindi daily soap because that's why she was on this site in the first place. I never saw the show but when she started spending obscene amounts of time on this site I wondered what was going on and then the journey began from there. I have no inkling about the show but i am told that aside from the names of the characters everything else is new. Regardless what do I care cause I'm just blown over by what I have read. I hate books and reading (not even novels or magazines) so Nisha the biggest compliment I can give you is that this story made me actually like reading for once. I can't promise I'll be regular with comments but I'll show my support with likes and hound the rest of my flatmates to create accounts on here as well. πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Divs.. This comment is in support of you.. I am happy to have found another soul on this earth.. YES EARTH... who doesn not like reading magazines or NOVELS.. but is hooked to this one tale since its start.. All thanks to Nisha!!! I have developed a liking to books now. .m asking my friends ti send me ebooks so that I develop a habit of reading..
Trust me. .books are indeed man's best friends.. Lol..
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Divs.. This comment is in support of you.. I am happy to have found another soul on this earth.. YES EARTH... who doesn not like reading magazines or NOVELS.. but is hooked to this one tale since its start.. All thanks to Nisha!!! I have developed a liking to books now. .m asking my friends ti send me ebooks so that I develop a habit of reading..
Trust me. .books are indeed man's best friends.. Lol..

Hey there! Back in school we used to have DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) time. I absolutely hated it! I even listen to my textbooks if I can find audio books since I'm such a slow reader. 😳
I haven't developed a habit for reading outside of this story like you yet but who knows...weirder things have happened and I may even steal some books off of Nivi's bookshelf since she's a freakin book lover! Rofl

R&B has a love for books but thankfully not all men do and most importantly my real life R&B doesn't care for books too much otherwise I'd go bonkers πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow ! I love this thread. Its so lively. So many perceptive readers and such awesome comments. Feel really motivated to post here which is something unlike me as I am mostly a silent forum member. 
I was away for 24 hrs and missed out on so much.There were too many comments to catch up with but I saw a post by Kg, I think, where she had commented about all the fan followers. That was really really sweet! And I can see the fan base of our dear author becoming bigger by the day and why am I not surprised. Very well deserved. I forgot who said that , may be  Arya, about the book being published, I totally agree. This is definitely in that league! Count me in for the journey, though I'll be joining from Europe.;) Why do I feel suddenly so proud and excited to be in the viscinity of France?πŸ˜†

The Sringeri update made me fall for R&B even more! What a place he chose to go for seeking a way out or clearing his mind! The connect surely because it was so close to his mom and maybe unkowingly he felt she would give him the guidence he needed! Touched my heart.Beautiful!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Okay dearies!!! I happen to finish off re reading thread 1...I am in lala land again...
I love RB 2 3 4 etc much more than I used to earlier.. Infinity*infinity I must say..
This time I read very carefully though...With all the nuances..
I am so so so happy to have re read it again.. You never know, back in the train I might finish off re re reading thread 1 again!!!
Loving this phase!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divashni

Hey there! Back in school we used to have DEAR (Drop Everything And Read) time. I absolutely hated it! I even listen to my textbooks if I can find audio books since I'm such a slow reader. 😳
I haven't developed a habit for reading outside of this story like you yet but who knows...weirder things have happened and I may even steal some books off of Nivi's bookshelf since she's a freakin book lover! Rofl

R&B has a love for books but thankfully not all men do and most importantly my real life R&B doesn't care for books too much otherwise I'd go bonkers πŸ˜†

In India, we have no such concept only.. I did like reading in school.. I mean textbooks.. Not novels. Maybe a few when ws had the library hour!!
After I got into junior college it was only text books.. Since then till now, not a novel..
Now I want to read.. More. .like every book on earth.. Rofl
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved this one -- oh god his "enough" is so downright sexy,cute,possessive , protective all in one-- i am fida every time he utters that 😳😳😳

Vandu is sooo adorable... and appa/amma are giving the knee jerk reaction expected.
Actually so many of my cousins and neices/nephews have had this inter language wedding all i hear in US is oh what a wonderful wedding, the grooms side is so good..so classy, the wedding was so much fun , with all the sangeet ,mehendi, the grooms grandmom toh is the cutest ..nobody gives the details of the initial 2 days once the news is heard .. so thank you !!!!
hopefully this state will change when they see the pink blush in their daughters face and vandu shows them that side ..

NOW BE FOREWARNED the next section is Ranjan gush session πŸ˜ƒ
honestly he is my most fav character... he is a true dad .. you know just like iyers value education , the rich only value status.. Ranjan is different he went after the girl he thought will be the best suited for his son πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, being so rich and powerful he went asking for II's hand who does that?
He is R&B sr in every aspect understated he even called II beta .
His reaction to his kids is so different from appas and he is so not the flamboyant punjabi he could have been.. he is more like the dad in Wake Up Sid.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE * infinity prove him innocent before the wedding .. cause the iyer clan will clobber II and family with just the scandal 😭😭
I already pm'd you one option πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

In a punjabi /iyer wedding, the  group which will be vocal about having fun are the punjabi's cause iyer honestly dont know to have fun they worry and infact get caught in this kannu pattudum (najar lag jayegi ) RUT t πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and are genetically coded to not be over dramatic..

So just to even the playing ground i want the scandal to be cleared..
Also just the thought of Ranjan holding his daughters with happy tears watching R&B tie that thali and hugging R&B and II post that  is a sight to beckon..

I am all team Bhallas now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thats how well you write lady we root for them and I write comments at 6 am on saturday mornings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my husband is thinking i am working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😊 HI Nisha  di,πŸ˜›..OMG  u r killing me ...but I  LOVE  U Di . I'M  always try to comment your every part ,every update  but my mobile o GOD.I Only giving Emoticons because of my mobile fault .Now I'm giving my comment by lap.i don't no there is a problem with my mobile or forum ...always im facing this problem. kopam vasthundi forum moderates paina.NO WORDS TO EXPREES MY FEELINGS TO U. You  are too  fab...ummmπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.R&B   πŸ˜›He is a unique piece my dream boy. Sodhi baga petta kada.when is the next update.im waiting...❀️ Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Abisekar thumbnail
U must be Tamilian..no no must be iyer.. seriously u have captured the accent V well... appadiya iyers athula pasura mathiri iruku... read last two part... gonna read the complete story now... It's so good...😊
Nichuss thumbnail
areh waah r&b so impressed with iyer wedding...
appa n amma till now no green signal...

abb II kya karegaa...

he s goin paris tooo