Since I seem to have FOREIGN readers

My what a splendid honor

This story is becoming a India 101 and Iyer 101 in so many ways

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ASTOUNDING READERSHIP
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu9

The perspective. Awesome. He wanted to know about Iyer weddings. Imagined himself inside the hall maybe. Its very intriguing now.
Why is amma behaving illogical now all of a sudden.
Appa needs time out. Big time.
Bala should talk to appa, make him realise RB isnt what he supposedly thinks he is!
Vandu... She is a aweetheart. The sane, logical gushy sister. She might call up Sam now.
RB wanted to inform his sister?!?!?!? Why didnt he!!! Or maybe he did, and she did not catch his point!!
Ranjan, I feel sorry for him. Dont really know what it is about him.. But I somehow feel he is positive and its all Chachu's doing.. He is a good man.. May be!!
M waiting.. Wedding it is..

Leaving it unsaid leaves room for interpretation Ashu, if he had cried and begged her to do something sema kadi ya irukkum

He walked outside the temple... his mother's favorite spiritual escape😭... and was interrupted by nadaswaram and his decision was made☺️...Sometimes life gives you answers when you least expect it...his trip to the temple at 5 AM was IT
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okk di that was amazing part can u beleve today i woke up at 4:00 to check if u have updated...check till 6:00 than i go again for sleep...i woke up 8:00 dont get time to check if ...but my eagerness brought me here again and i checked 2 updates and that too awesome one...
everyone loves R&B and II but i love vandu akka and sam also too much...
ok going the parts R&B  was calm throughout was thing i like most baki II to II hai...

i have to ask so we have next update at 7:30 in evening right ...how to wait for so much time...gushing them doesnt let me concentrate on that boring books ...i have to study...u making everything more more interesting...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Leaving it unsaid leaves room for interpretation Ashu, if he had cried and begged her to do something sema kadi ya irukkum</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He walked outside the temple... his mother's favorite spiritual escape😭... and was interrupted by nadaswaram and his decision was made☺️...Sometimes life gives you answers when you least expect it...his trip to the temple at 5 AM was IT</font>

Absolitely!!! Felt the same... Am sure something big is coming up at the Iyers'front with all the mamas n mamis and athais murmering about II and the rich spoilt Punjabi brat..
I so loved how he quitened her. I loved each and everything about him in the last part. He is unfazed literally. A possessive lover, a disheartened son, a caring brother, a moody friend.. What do I call him? RB he is literally RHYTHMS AND BLUES 😳 😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
I want to write so much di. Appreciation in words falls shot to whatever I want to explain. I am engulfed in emotions now. The story has taken me over. M so damn involved and addicted, I cant tell you.
The readership from different corners of the world is fantastic !! You are a hit Nisha.. You now have to have to publosh this story... I am very sure the unread will also read and get addicted like us.. Lol.
Am waiting for this thread to finish soon.. Am sure our dearies will comment till its end and you may have to start the next update in a new thread.. Great going girl!!
I so wish Colu was here now!!! M missing her
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Nice Update...👍🏼

Thank you for the LOVELY PM

Totally appreciate it😃
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you for the LOVELY PM

Totally appreciate it😃

thats cheating di u never replied to me😭
i refreshed 10 times to see if u replied...
its ok ...give me updates i will not complain...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww i like that line...i will go if u promise not to cry...so so cute...and his convo with tanmay and sam too...i really feel bad for ranjan...just want him to be innocent.. dunno y...or may be feel bad for R&B...no child should suffer like that...he lost his mother, hates his dad...somewhere down the line i want him to be with his father...
II is really a mess...head strong girl has become an emotional mess...hopefully vandu will make everything fine...
i have never seen an iyer wedding... just a mallu one and dont know if they are same..i know ur symphony will portray it beautifully...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Ashu
I replied to one of urs kanna

Now I am going to go taachi
Will respond to all with my filter coffee
Sorry KG i owe you one also, and Sudhi and Rosh and Nidhi and like 49 of the regulars😭

You will all have to forgive me coz I am JUST NOT able to get caught up😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
This is my 1000th comment on IF. I will nrag about it cause am really proud and happy that am writing this on YOUR THREAD NISHA!!
I just wanted to comeby and tell you that I am almost aboit to finish off reading thread 1. Shall soon start reding thread 2 tomorrow most probably in the train..
Thank you so much once again for an amazing story you have given us all to cherish!!
PROUD!! I AM A GOLDIE NOW!!! Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago