Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Which earrings?? Did I skip something in my half sleep state?? Or did I plain forget it..😲 kya hoga mera 😭

Are they the rings she purchased when she went out with Sree, and bumped into R&B and his French crowd?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Which earrings?? Did I skip something in my half sleep state?? Or did I plain forget it..😲 kya hoga mera 😭

The earrings were brought by her only technically.. So it doesnt count.. He paod without asking ber.. She was giving the money though!?! Chutta nahi tha bas..
Deepu.. Kuch nahi.. When sree come they go to the fair right.. He buys her earrings right.. She is talking abt that
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Are they the rings she purchased when she went out with Sree, and bumped into R&B and his French crowd?

And she didn't hv change so R&B had paid and then happened their second public hand holding moment (i think) ðŸ˜Š
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh those dilli heat earings!! Yaad aagya 😃 mujhe laga bande ne use diamonds kab gift kare 😆 Dimag ki batti jal gyi 🤣
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

The earrings were brought by her only technically.. So it doesnt count.. He paod without asking ber.. She was giving the money though!?! Chutta nahi tha bas..
Deepu.. Kuch nahi.. When sree come they go to the fair right.. He buys her earrings right.. She is talking abt that

Are haan ...id forgotten that she gave him money also along with books and that included that money he paid for earnings..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

And she didn't hv change so R&B had paid and then happened their second public hand holding moment (i think) ðŸ˜Š

Yeah! She grabs his hand to stop him from paying for it.😊
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashu9

Deepu... Thankieee... Sure.. Pakka... Aaja Guw ko.. Main jaa rahi hoon tue tak pahunchjaoongi

Again travelling?? I thought you came back to study 😛 tu train mein h abhi??
taara113 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Yeah! She grabs his hand to stop him from paying for it.😊

I love those her right on his left moments...every time the hands are mentioned it takes me to the very start...by the monet ðŸ˜³
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

I love those her right on his left moments...every time the hands are mentioned it takes me to the very start...by the monet ðŸ˜³

😊😳 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Brilliant Nisha. Now I'll step out of my comforter. It's 11 in the morning but couldn't start my day without reading. Going lehenga shopping for my cousin's wedding. Though we're punjabis I feel like dressing up like II. 

Oh and can you tell me more about this oil Bath that iyers have.  What's so special about it?   I've been meaning to ask this for a long time.  I also want butter like skin

Sudhi
Not sure if u live in Delhi or not, there are neighborhoods that have greater concentration of South Indian population, like Mayur Vihar Janakpuri and Munirka
The store I mention in this tale Sree Rama Stores carries, sesame oil and shikakai powder
The one I use is Meera Shikakai I think, its a short yellow container
The trick is warm the sesame oil apply all over soak for a few hours and use the shikakai powder which is basically a nut of some sorts... and NOT use soap to wash it off

It stings if it gets in the eye, but has the MOST divine smell when u combine that scent with the scent of the oil...shampoos are a waste...